Kiss Me [Jessica/Donghae]

Kiss Me

 

Kiss Me [6/7]

 

Jessica - Donghae

 

 

 

Donghae walked around the Super Junior dorm, looking for any of s and in the end couldn’t find them. He gave a small sigh as he wanted to play with them and no one was home. He began to think who might be available and smiled to himself as a certain Ice Princess popped into his head and his feet started heading to the corridor, automatically putting his shoes on to go to the girls’ dorm.

 

-

 

“Oh, hello, Donghae-oppa,” Seohyun greeted. Donghae bowed with a smile, “Hi, Seohyun.”

 

“What brings you here?” Seohyun asked as she moved out of the way for him to enter. Donghae gave a sheepish smile as he headed inside the dorm and explained, “None of my members are home and I wanted to play with them.”

 

“So you want to play with our members?” the younger questioned before she dismissed the idea, “Unfortunately, some of the members aren’t home…”

 

“Oh…” Donghae gave a frown but asked, “Is Jessica here though?”

Seohyun nodded and pointed to a room, “She’s in her room.”

 

Donghae gave a small “thanks” and trotted over toward the room. He knocked on the door and heard Jessica shout out a small, “Come in!”

 

“Jessica, your knight in shining armor is here!” the male chuckled out as he entered her room. He saw her give him an odd look as she said bluntly, “And when did I need your help?”

 

“Awe, don’t be like that, Jessica,” Donghae grinned as he went over to hug her. Jessica pushed him away as she stuck out her tongue while he gave her a small pout. She smiled at him as she brought out a handful of nail polish and said, “Well, since you’re here, you can help me to choose some colors for my nails.”

 

“Do I have too?” the male whined and went quiet when she glared as she said, “You came over here didn’t you?”

 

“I came over so I can play with you – not paint your nails!” he explained with a pout. Jessica waved a hand as she pointed at her nail polish, “Play later, okay? Now help me choose some colors for my nails!”

 

Donghae sighed as he pointed at a pink and a sky blue bottle. Jessica smiled and put away the other nail polish. After they were put away, she began painting her nails, putting on the pink coat first.

 

The male sighed once again as he stared at her for a few minutes. Jessica finished painting her right hand, blowing on it for it to dry while she took a glance at him. She gave him a small wink as she put her right hand next to her cheeks causing the male to blush and look away right after.

 

Donghae scratched the back of his head as he shifted around her room, trying to occupy himself while she painted her nails. Jessica started working on her left hand; once in a while taking glances at him as she smiled to herself.

 

The male looked at her book shelf, randomly taking out a book and flipping through the pages. Noticing it was an English book as he flipped through the pages, he tried reading it to himself.

 

Jessica finished painting her nails pink and took the sky blue nail polish. She looked at the male before smiling to herself as she began to write a few letters on her nails.

 

Donghae sighed as he gave up trying to read that book. He put the book back on the shelf as he felt a headache coming and turned to look at the female. He blushed softly when he saw her blowing on the nails with a smile.

 

Once Jessica was finished writing the letters on her nails, she started to put on the finishing coat. She glanced in the mirror and saw Donghae looking at her that she gave a small smile. The male turned around with a blush on his cheeks.

 

Donghae sighed as he tried to compose himself. Whenever Jessica smiled at him or did any little thing, he would get all flustered and his heart beat faster than normal. He shook his head and decided to lie down on her bed until she was finished.

 

Jessica finished painting her nails and softly blew on them to dry. Once she thought they looked dry, she called the male over. Donghae grudgingly got off her bed and trudged over toward the female. She turned away from her makeup table and flashed her nails at the male.

 

Donghae squinted his eyes to read what was written on her nails and made out a small “I love you”. His eyes went wide when he looked at her. She smiled and mouthed out an “I love you” causing the male to blush. A second later he burst out laughing when she put her hand close to her cheeks and gave him a face.

 

“And I love you too,” Donghae grinned at her while she blushed. He grabbed her hand and asked, “Now can we go play?”

 

“Hm…” Jessica gave a thoughtful expression with a smile on her face. She shook her head, placing a finger on her lips and smiled some more when she saw him pout. He nudged her softly and she shook her head once again, her brows raised as she puffed her cheeks softly.

 

“Come on, Jessica,” Donghae pestered. Jessica gave him another thoughtful expression as she bit her bottom lip. The male pestered and closed his eyes as he tried thinking of some way to get her to go out and play with him.

 

Jessica smiled, nodding to herself as she got up, leaning toward the male and planting a small kiss on his lips. His eyes flew open in an instant as he gaped at her. She smiled up at him and tugged his hand as she said, “Come now, fishy.”

 

Donghae grinned over at her, following close behind as he mumbled, “Such an unpredictable princess I have.”

 

“I heard that.”

 

“I love you, Jessica!”

 

Jessica blushed as a smile formed on her lips as they headed out the dorm.

 

 

 

-

 

Only one more pairing left until the Kiss Me series end... ^^ Thank you everyone for reading <3 Comments are always loved~