Kiss Me [Taeyeon/Leeteuk]

Kiss Me

 

Kiss Me [5/7]

 

Taeyeon - Leeteuk

 

 

 

After a long day of activities and trying to get the member into bed (which failed in the end), the two leaders from Super Junior and Girls Generation decided to meet up at a local ice cream cafe near the dorm building for a small “date”.

 

-

 

“Leeteuk-oppa,” Taeyeon called out sweetly while waving her hand over toward the male. The Super Junior leader smiled over at her and waved back. He laughed softly when she said in a sing-song voice, “You’re late~!”

 

“I’m sorry,” Leeteuk said, rubbing his hands together, “I tried getting the members to go to bed.”

“And how was that?” Taeyeon asked, smiling, as she already knew the answer.

Leeteuk sighed and answered softly, “Failure.”

 

Taeyeon giggled softly and motioned for him to go and get something as she said softly, “You should get something.”

 

“Oh? You already got something without me?” Leeteuk joked and looked at what she got.

 

In front of her was a vanilla swirl with a hint of strawberry (is what he thought) mixed into it. He tilted his head at her choice of ice cream and she just shrugged, stinking her tongue out. He laughed softly and went to the counter to get his share of ice cream.

 

As Leeteuk was waiting, his arm on the counter, he took a glance over to the short girl. He chuckled softly when he saw Taeyeon with one arm propped up on the table and her cheek leaning against her knuckles. He chuckled when she had on a thoughtful look for one second before switching to making a face with her lips.

 

The Super Junior leader looked away for a second to get his ice cream and to pay for the item. When he looked back to the short leader, he laughed softly when she started using her fingers and made it “walk” on the table. When he sat down across from her, Taeyeon used her forefinger and swiped the top of the ice cream swirl. He smiled as she the ice cream off.

 

“What are you doing?” Leeteuk asked in a joking manner when the shorter girl blushed softly. She stuck her tongue out playfully as she answered, “Waiting for you to get your ice cream.”

 

“Sorry Taengoo,” Leeteuk apologized and tried to give her a hug but failed. Taeyeon stuck her tongue out and pointed at his cup of ice cream with her spoon, “What did you get?”

 

“Just a mix between vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and mint chocolate,” the Super Junior leader answered and gave a dimple like smile, “With a hint of rainbow sprinkles.”

 

“Wow, you are a pig,” Taeyeon joked and took a bite of her ice cream. Leeteuk smiled and also took a bite of his ice cream.

 

They quietly ate their ice cream, talking softly to one another about their schedules and when they have free time to meet once again. As Taeyeon talked about the girls’ promotions in Japan, Leeteuk nodded his head, taking bites of his ice cream and also took glances at hers.

 

Taeyeon saw the small glances and stopped her chatter for a moment. She smiled over at him when he tilted his head in question. She used the spoon and scooped a small bit of her ice cream. Leeteuk smiled and opened his mouth wide as she moved the spoon closer to his mouth for him to take a bite. Just as he was about to close his mouth, Taeyeon quickly moved the spoon away from him and took a bite of it for herself, giving him a sneaky smile and shaking her head.

 

Leeteuk pouted softly when he saw her smiling at him, the spoon in . His pout slowly turned into a smile when she took the spoon out of and started being playful. He chuckled softly when Taeyeon closed one eye and moved the spoon to cover that eye. She then moved the spoon away from her eye as she opened it and then back to cover it as she smiled playfully at him.

 

“You are such a kid,” Leeteuk blurted out softly and smiled when she gave him a small annoyed look, the spoon back in . He waved his spoon around and said softly in English, “I love you~.”

 

“I don’t,” Taeyeon responded back and stuck her tongue out playfully. Leeteuk could only laugh softly as he knew she was joking with him (and he also saw that hidden smile as she tried covering with that spoon). He scooped a bit of his ice cream and offered, “Would you like a bite, honey~?”

 

“Hmm,” the short leader thought for a moment, looking at his cup and nodded her head, “Yes, please!”

 

“Here you go~,” Leeteuk said in a sing-song voice and moved the spoon closer to her and she opened wide to take a bite. Just as what she did to him, he quickly moved the spoon away from and took the bite for himself, smiling playfully at her. Taeyeon pouted softly and leaned forward, making “biting” faces that made him laugh out loud.

 

His laughter died down a minute later and he offered a bit of his ice cream, smiling as she gave him a skeptical look. He moved the spoon closer to and she gladly took the bite of his ice cream quickly. Taeyeon smiled as the ice cream melted in and in return, offered some of her ice cream that he gladly took a (big) bite of.

 

Once they were done “playing” around with one another, they started talking about their schedules once more, this time Leeteuk doing most of the talking. At one point, Taeyeon started her ice cream just from the cup while the spoon was on the table. Leeteuk smiled at the action but continued to talk about his schedules.

 

As they continued to talk about their schedules and switching off randomly to a different topic when they saw something happen outside, Taeyeon finished her cup of ice cream and just sat there, sometimes stealing scoops off his ice cream (which he didn’t mind).

 

They were silent for a moment as Taeyeon watched Leeteuk finish his ice cream. As she watched him, she had on a shy smile across her face while her hands curled up slightly to cover her smile. She shifted shyly in her seat and bit her right thumb softly as she looked down at the table, contemplating something.

 

“What’s wrong Taengoo?” Leeteuk asked, finishing his ice cream and tilting his head to the side as he noticed her shy behavior. Taeyeon looked at him, her shy smile on her face as she softly bit her right thumb once more. Leeteuk scrunched his brows together and asked softly, “Taeyeon-ah?”

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon placed her arms on the table and leaned forward, planting a surprise kiss on his lips. Leeteuk was wide-eyed with shock when Taeyeon leaned back into her seat, smiling shyly at him.

 

The male smiled a second later and got up from his seat, Taeyeon following suit. He took hold of her hand and leaned forward for another short kiss.

 

“Mmn, tastes like strawberry vanilla,” Leeteuk mumbled when they broke away from the kiss. Taeyeon blushed from the comment and poked him softly in the stomach as she whispered, “Tastes like a lot of different types of ice cream.”

 

Leeteuk chuckled softly and the two started walking back to the dorm building. Leeteuk heaved a small sigh as he smiled brightly, commenting softly, “Let’s go for another ice cream date, hm?”

 

“Hm, why ice cream dates?” Taeyeon questioned skeptically and Leeteuk smiled, answering, “I like the taste of strawberry vanilla ice cream.”

 

Taeyeon blushed softly but smiled as she mumbled out, “...pabo Teukie-Teukie.”