Kiss Me [Hyoyeon/Eunhyuk]

Kiss Me

 

Kiss Me [3/7]

 

Hyoyeon - Eunhyuk

 

 

 

Eunhyuk~,” Hyoyeon said through the phone, “Can you come to the dorm?

 

“Hm~? Why Hyo?” Eunhyuk asked, wondering why she wanted him over at the girl’s dorm.

 

Hyoyeon giggled softly and said, “I want you to help wrap presents for Christmas! Remember, we’re going to my parents place this Christmas!

 

“Oh yeah,” Eunhyuk chuckled softly and nodded to himself, “I’ll be over soon~!”

 

-

 

Hyoyeon got up from the living room floor and made her way to open the front door of the dorm room. When she opened the door, no one was there until a second later Eunhyuk popped out from the side and yelled out loudly, “Boo!”

 

“Yah! Monkey, why did you do that!” Hyoyeon yelled while hitting him softly in the arm as the male laughed at her. Eunhyuk gave her a small hug as she pulled him into the dorm room as he said, “Sorry, I like being playful.”

 

“Mischievous monkey,” the dancing queen mumbled and sat down on the floor where all the presents and wrapping materials were scattered. Eunhyuk sat down next to her and chuckled out a small, “You bet I am.”

 

“Well, monkey, I guess I have to tame you,” Hyoyeon joked and pointed to the materials scattered around them, “You have to help wrap these presents.”

 

“Aw, boo,” Eunhyuk groaned but picked up a random box and wrapping paper, “I guess I have too...”

 

Hyoyeon smiled over at the male and started to roll up her sleeves slightly with her cheeks slightly puffed as she thought of which present to wrap first. She picked up various sizes of boxes to try putting the presents in but then decided to put it down on the ground, biting her fore-finger slightly as she looked at Eunhyuk wrapping one of the presents with a concentrated look.

 

She giggled softly at the sight and then picked up a roll of white ribbon. She nodded her head slightly as she started to pull on the end of the ribbon, expanding it as she laughed at herself softly.

 

Eunhyuk glanced up from his wrapping to look at his girlfriend and smiled to himself when she started to play around with the ribbon. He stopped what he was doing and started watching her as she tried tying a small bow out of the ribbon.

 

Once she was done making that small bow, she cut the end of it and looked it, trying to see if she should make any corrections on the bow. When she saw none, she looked over at Eunhyuk as she held it up near her collar and gave him a smile that made him blush.

 

Eunhyuk took the bow away from her and smiled at it. Hyoyeon smiled at him, taking a small red box off the coffee table and looked inside it, shaking the box to see if anything was in it.

 

Eunhyuk groaned slightly and Hyoyeon glanced over at him to see himself tangled up slightly from the ribbon. The dancing queen laughed at him for a minute before helping him to untangle himself. Once he was untangled, the two started to play around, completely forgetting to wrap the presents.

 

At one point, Hyoyeon brought up a small brown box and Eunhyuk looked at it curiously before she pulled the white ribbon and out came a small little mongoose. The dancing king jumped back slightly from the surprise mongoose and Hyoyeon giggled softly. She started to wave the box slightly before giving the mongoose a small kiss as she smiled at him causing him to blush once more.

 

He tried to tone down his blush and shook his head as he looked at her seriously, telling her, “Hyo, we have to wrap these presents.”

 

“Oh, fine,” Hyoyeon giggled softly and then picked up a present she got for her mother.

 

Eunhyuk stared at her as she started wrapping the present diligently and he couldn’t help but smile to himself as he began to wrap a present.

 

It took the two about an hour and a half to finish wrapping all the presents as they constantly got distracted and started playing around with one another. After Hyoyeon finished wrapping the last box, Eunhyuk gathered all the presents and set aside in her room as she took a seat on the sofa.

 

“Ah~! That was tiring,” Eunhyuk said as he came out of her room and sat down next to her. Hyoyeon giggled softly and nodded her head as she said, “But it was better to get it done sooner then later.”

 

“I guess that’s true,” the dancing king mumbled and then grabbed the remote on the coffee table. He the TV and shouted out excitedly, “Time to relax then!”

 

Hyoyeon smiled at him and the thought of repaying him for his help came into mind. She shifted slightly in her seat and looked down at her hands. She closed her eyes partially and she imagined giving him a small kiss on the cheek, not noticing she was actually doing the action.

 

Eunhyuk saw her shifting slightly from the corner of his eyes and he gave a quizzical look. He turned his head to look at her and asked, “Hyoyeon-ah, what are you doing?”

 

She didn’t answer him immediately as she placed both her hands on her head and shook her head softly. Hyoyeon took a deep breath and turned to look at the male as she said, “I want to thank you for helping me out, Hyukjae.”

 

The male raised his brows as he said hesitantly, “It’s no problem, Hyo. Least I could do.”

 

“No, but thank you, Hyukjae,” Hyoyeon said. She smiled at him as she leaned closer to him. The male went wide-eyed when her lips crashed onto his for small, soft kiss.

 

They broke apart a second later with Hyoyeon laughing softly at herself as a small blush settled onto her cheeks while Eunhyuk had on a sheepish smile as well as a blush on his cheeks.

 

Eunhyuk coughed slightly and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him as he whispered softly, “No problem, my dancing queen. If you need help, just ask me.”

 

Hyoyeon giggled softly and snuggled closer to him as she mumbled, “Okay, I will, my dancing king.”