Kiss Me [Sunny/Sungmin]

Kiss Me

 

Kiss Me [4/7]

 

Sunny - Sungmin

 

 

 

Super Junior, Girls’ Generation, and the rest of the groups were gathered in the conference rooms as the managers wanted to discuss some idea’s for the next SM Town concert.

 

Girls’ Generation own bunny, Sunny knew these conferences were long and boring so she thought the only way to keep herself awake was to chew gum. She popped in a bubble mint gum into and started chewing away right before the conference began.

 

Once everyone was situated in their seats, girls groups on one-side and boy groups on the other, the managers began talking about the song list and what they should perform for their fans. Ten minutes into the whole conference, Sunny was starting to fall asleep, her eyelids feeling heavy and her head nodding off as she chewed her gum.

 

Out of the corner of his eyes, Sungmin saw someone from the girl groups’ side of the conference room nodding her head off. Sungmin tilted his head to the side and smiled to himself as he saw who it was. The ageyo king turned back to the front and mumbled to himself, “Pabo bunny...”

 

“Hm?” Ryeowook, who was sitting next to him turned to look at the older male and asked, “Did you say something, Sungmin-ah?”

 

“Huh? Oh nothing,” Sungmin gave the younger a smile and said, “SM Town will be fun this year, huh?”

 

“Oh, of course!” Ryeowook cheered quietly and clapped his hands causing the maknae of the group to grunt softly, his nap being disturbed. The eternal “maknae” gave a small sorry and smiled over to Sungmin as he said, “Especially with the solos and duets going on! And we get to see our fans!”

 

“You’re just excited to hear Kyuhyun and Seohyun’s duet aren’t you?” Sungmin joked and Ryeowook gave a small chuckle, nodding his head as he gave a cheerful, “Yes!”

 

The ageyo king laughed quietly to himself when Kyuhyun softly whacked Ryeowook in the arm causing him to give a soft “ow” as he was disturbing his nap. The older shook his head and looked forward to listen to the manager’s talk about the events for SM Town.

 

As they continued to talk, Sungmin would constantly glance over at the girl’s section to only see Sunny nodding her head off, sometimes catching herself before she fully hit the table. When she caught herself, her eyes would look around to see if anyone saw and he could tell her eyes looked sleepy. Even when she looked around to see if anyone saw, she would chew the gum she had in as if trying to keep herself awake.

 

The meeting ended an hour or so into the day and everyone got up from their seats, stretching and idly chatting with one another. As Sungmin was stretching his limbs, he glanced over to where Sunny was and smiled to himself when the girls decided not to wake their bunny up, giggling to themselves as they quickly walked away from the sleeping girl.

 

Sungmin bid farewell to s, telling them that he had to “wake up a bunny” causing the group members to look at him oddly before glancing at Sunny. Once they saw the sleeping girl, they all at once gave a small “ah” and “bye” before speeding off with the other girls and guys.

 

Sungmin shook his head and walked over to the girl, pulling up a chair and sitting right in front of her. He laughed softly to himself when he saw her head nodding off to the side once more and she caught herself once again. This time, her eyes flew up open a bit wider when she saw the male in front of her.

 

The ageyo king gave her a charming smile and in response the ageyo queen gave him a shy smile, one hand slightly rubbing the side of her temple.

 

“Were you tired, Sunny bunny?” Sungmin asked her softly, his arm on the table as he smiled over at her. Sunny smiled shyly as she made a small bubble with the bubble gum and popped it before answering with a small, “Yeah, I didn’t get enough sleep.”

 

“Pabo bunny,” the male joked and lightly hit her in the head, “Try and get some sleep in even if you have a busy schedule.”

 

The bunny gave a small whine, clutching her head as she faked painfulness and answered sadly, “I’ll try~.”

 

Sungmin looked at her for a moment and she in turn stared at him before the two burst out laughing softly. He shook his head and Sunny continued to giggle. Once her laughter subsided, the two began talking softly, Sungmin telling her the details of the concert since she had fallen asleep basically.

 

As Sungmin explained the details to her, Sunny couldn’t help but stare at his face, especially his lips. As she continued to stare, a small shy smile crept up to her lips when Sungmin closed his eyes after he finished explaining the details to her.

 

“So, next time, don’t fall asleep!” Sungmin told her softly. Sunny nodded, that smile still on her lips and she called out softly, “Sungmin-oppa.”

 

“Hm?” Sungmin whispered, opening his eyes to see her right hand motioning for him to come closer. He gave her an odd look but leaned closer to her as he asked, “What is it, Sunny?”

 

Sunny only smiled at him as she motioned for him to come closer. He still had an odd look on his face but complied to her request and leaned closer to her. When he was close enough, Sunny leaned in the rest of the way and planted a kiss onto his lips.

 

Sunny broke away from the kiss a second later and she giggled to herself to see a flustered and embarrassed looking Sungmin in front of her. She smiled sweetly at him as she said, “I love you, Sungmin-oppa!”

 

“P-Pabo b-bunny,” Sungmin mumbled, looking away from her as he continued to blush. He smiled slightly and whispered a soft, “I love you too, Sunny-ah.”