Kiss Me [Siwon/Tiffany]

Kiss Me

 

Kiss Me [1/7]

 

Tiffany - Siwon

 

 

 

Siwon and Tiffany made a date after they checked with one another when they had free time. They decided to go to the park and have a small picnic before they headed to their evening activities. The two chatted happily with one another, catching up on activities and events while they ate heartily. After they finished eating, they just sat down in their picnic seats and relaxed. Siwon looked over at the lake in front of them while Tiffany started looking through her purse.

 

“Oh no!” Tiffany shouted softly in her seat on the picnic table. Siwon looked at her curiously when she started to ruffle in her purse hastily. Siwon asked hesitantly, “Is something wrong, Tiffany?”

 

The eye-smiling girl gave a small sigh and shook her head, “It’s nothing, it’s just my mirror broke...”

 

“Oh?” Siwon looked at her purse curiously and asked, “Did you need it at this moment?”

 

“Kind of,” Tiffany answered, twirling a piece of hair between her finger, “After our picnic, I had to go to a shooting... Sorry Siwonnie.”

 

The male could only smile at her and shook his head, “It’s alright, I thought you might have something to do after this picnic anyway, but...”

 

“But...?” the girl asked. She looked at him curiously when he started looking into the picnic basket for something. Siwon smiled at her and pulled out a mirror, “I came prepared.”

 

“You keep a mirror in picnic baskets?” Tiffany asked, giggling softly as a small blush crossed his cheeks. He coughed slightly and shook his head, as he answered, “No, only for you since we always have schedules going on so I thought it might have come in handy today.”

 

“It’s a good thing you brought it for today! Thank you, Siwon,” Tiffany gave him an eye-smile and reached out to take the mirror when he stopped her. The male smiled at her and said, “I’ll hold the mirror for you.”

 

“E-Eh?” Tiffany stared at him in bewilderment and asked, “W-Why?”

 

“Because I’m a gentleman,” Siwon joked and smiled when she giggled softly, “And so you have another hand free to put on makeup.”

 

The girl looked at him for a moment and then nodded slowly, smiling at him as she said, “Okay, thank you, Siwon-oppa!”

 

The male smiled at her softly and watched as she took out various kinds of makeup and set it down on the picnic table.

 

Tiffany first started out looking at the mirror and suddenly glanced at the male, smiling softly. She then took out her mascara and started applying it, first starting on the bottom and then to her upper eyelashes.

 

After she was done applying her mascara, she started to take out a blush brush and a small Dior blush box. She lightly dabbed the brush onto the box and then started lightly patting it on her cheeks, her eyes shifting between the male and the mirror. She puffed up her cheeks momentarily and Siwon chuckled at the look causing the eye-smiling girl to smile as she continued to apply the blush onto her cheeks.

 

Once she was done applying the blush onto her cheeks, she put away the small blush kit back into her purse and looked at the mirror. She took two ends of her hair and started to fix it. She lightly fluffed her hair as she glanced at the mirror and back toward Siwon.

 

The male smiled at her softly and looked away for a second. In that second, Tiffany leaned forward slightly to give him a kiss on the cheek but he turned back to look at her and she retreated back into her seat, laughing softly to herself with him giving her a quizzical look.

 

She shook her head and went back to her makeup, taking out a mini powder puff and a Dior powder. Tiffany then began to lightly powder her cheeks and nose softly for a minute. After she was done powdering her cheeks and nose, she softly put away those items to take out a small lip brush.

 

Tiffany then started to lightly dab the lip brush onto her lips for a moment before smoothing it over. She glanced at the mirror and toward Siwon after she was done applying the lipstick onto her lips, smiling and the male smiled back at her.

 

“Done,” Tiffany chorused softly, smiling at the male as he nodded. He placed the mirror back into the basket and smiled at the girl who was playing with her hands. He tilted his head to the side and asked curiously, “What’s wrong, Tiffany?”

 

“U-Um,” she stuttered softly, looking down at her hands and swaying slightly in her seat as she avoided his gaze. A blush glazed over her cheeks as she mumbled softly, “Thank you for holding the mirror for me.”

 

“Oh, it’s nothing,” Siwon said, smiling at her as he placed his hands on the table, “It’s only courteous of me to do so.”

 

“But thank you, oppa,” Tiffany said, giving him one of her eye-smiles.

 

Siwon was about to say something but stopped when she placed both her hands on the table and leaned forward, giving him a small kiss on the lips. They broke apart a few seconds later, both blushing softly as a silence settled in between them.

 

Siwon was the one to break it as he smiled brightly at her, “You’re welcome, Tiffany. If you ever need anyone to hold your mirror, just call me.”

 

“Okay, I will, Siwon-oppa,” Tiffany said, smiling at him as well.

 

The two looked at one another and burst out laughing softly before cleaning up. After cleaning up, they headed toward his car, hand and hand, to end their picnic date and head back to their activities planned for them.