Kiss Me [Sooyoung/Hangeng]

Kiss Me

 

Kiss Me [2/7]

 

Sooyoung - Hangeng

 

 

 

“I’m hungry,” Sooyoung mumbled as she walked around the girl’s dorm looking for food.

 

After rummaging through the fridge and not finding anything to her liking, she sighed and tried getting the other members to make her something. The girls however declined to make her anything until Seohyun commented that the Super Junior boys were going to have Hangeng’s famous Beijing rice for dinner.

 

The shikshin’s ears perked up when she heard the maknae talk about Hangeng’s Beijing rice. After hearing the news, she quickly went into the corridor and put on her shoes, speeding out of the dorm room as she shouted out a, “I’m going to the Super Junior oppa’s dorm for food!”

 

The eight girls looked at the door and sighed as they shook their heads, expecting her to rush out of the dorm when hearing about free food.

 

-

 

“Coming, coming!” the Chinese male shouted out from the kitchen. He started walking toward the front door as he dried his hands on a towel and then opened the door. He raised his brows at the girl in front of him as he asked, “What brings you here, Sooyoung-sshi?”

 

“I heard you were making Beijing rice!” Sooyoung shouted and invited herself into the dorm. Hangeng sighed softly and closed the door behind him, shaking his head as he heard her shout out, “So I came over and wanted to eat some too!”

 

“Well, you are a bit late, Sooyoung-ah,” Hangeng said as he went back to the kitchen to finish cleaning the dishes, “The others already finished their plates and went out to the park to cool down.”

 

“Aw, that’s not cool!” Sooyoung whined and followed him into the kitchen. She looked around the kitchen and asked softly, “There’s no more rice?”

 

“Not one bit,” the Chinese man said, not bothering to look at her sad face as he continued to wash the dishes. The shikshin pouted softly and an idea formed in her head. She walked up to him and hugged him from behind as she asked sweetly, “Hangeng-oppa~! Can you make me some of your famous Beijing rice~? Please~?”

 

“No,” came his immediate answer as he continued to wash the dishes, not bothered by her sudden sweetness. Sooyoung pouted and pestered, “Please oppa~! I’m really hungry!”

 

Hangeng opened his mouth to give his immediate answer before he heard a loud growl from the girl. He shifted slightly to look at her and saw a blush settled on her cheeks as she gave him a sheepish smile. The male shook his head softly before looking at the dishes in the sink.

 

He sighed softly and began to dry his hands. He shifted slightly and moved her hands to break the hug as he mumbled softly, “Fine, I’ll make you some rice just because you’re hungry.”

 

“Yay! Thank you, oppa~!” Sooyoung cheered and gave him another hug before she bounced into the living room. Hangeng shook his head and went to get the materials to make his rice, “I wonder if you like me for me or for my cooking?”

 

“Of course I like you because you are you~!” Sooyoung shouted from the living room couch and then mumbled to herself, “And also for your delicious cooking.”

 

The Chinese man rolled his eyes at her comment and began to prepare making his rice. As he was making the rice, Sooyoung decided to listen to music as she saw a random iPod on the coffee table.

 

She flipped through the various songs on the playlist, from softly bobbing her head to the beat to playing air guitar to then playing air drums. As she flipped through the various songs, she would sometimes belt out loudly to the song she knew causing Hangeng to look out from the kitchen to see what was happening. He would smile softly at her when he saw the headphones over her ears and how eccentric she was being.

 

Sooyoung closed her eyes softly as she listened to a soft ballad song that came into the playlist. She opened her eyes to see him leaning against the open kitchen doorway and she smiled at him. She took off the headphones and offered them to him, asking happily, “Do you want to listen?”

 

“No thanks,” Hangeng answered, smiling at her as he pointed a finger onto the stove, “I’m cooking your rice, remember?”

 

Sooyoung smiled and nodded over at him as she saw his figure retreat back into the kitchen. As he continued to cook her food, Sooyoung picked up a nearby pillow and hugged it softly as she thought of ways to repay him for cooking her dinner.

 

It took a few more minutes until he came out of the kitchen, two plates filled with his famous Beijing rice and her eyes shone brightly at the food. She inhaled the delicious aroma and watered as she looked at the food in front of her.

 

Hangeng could only laugh softly at the sight as he set down the food on the coffee table. He gave her a pair of chopsticks and said, “Eat well, shikshin.”

 

“I will!” Sooyoung cheered loudly and grabbed the pair of chopsticks quickly, “Thank you, oppa!”

 

As Sooyoung was plowing through the rice in front of her, Hangeng had retreated back into the kitchen to finish washing the dishes. Sooyoung finished her meal in less then fifteen minutes and for once, she was actually full from those two plates he cooked for her.

 

The shikshin started to relax on the couch, hugging the pillow that was next to her as she saw Hangeng come back into the living room. He gave her an amused look when he saw the two plates spotless of any rice on it. He shook his head and took the two plates, heading back into the kitchen to wash them.

 

As Sooyoung watched his retreating figure, she bit her bottom lip as she tried thinking of a way to repay him and only one thing kept popping up in her head. She sighed to herself while closing her eyes as a small blush settled on her cheeks, her thoughts wandering.

 

“Did you enjoy the rice?” Hangeng asked from her right as he took a seat next to her, breaking her thoughts. Her eyes flew open and she turned to look at him, nodding slowly as she answered with a small, “Yes, thank you for cooking it for me, oppa.”

 

“It’s what I’m here for,” the Chinese man joked and relaxed onto the couch, “Why didn’t you eat at your dorm?”

 

“Because I wanted to eat your rice,” Sooyoung mumbled out softly, her hands covering her face. Hangeng looked at her quizzically, not catching what she said and asked, “Pardon? What did you say?”

 

“I said because I wanted to eat your rice,” the girl answered, looking at him shyly. Hangeng smiled at her and closed his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest as he nodded, “I guess my rice is just irresistible, huh?”

 

Sooyoung nodded to herself and shifted herself closer to the male as she mumbled out, “It is and thank you, oppa... I’d like to repay you.”

 

“You don’t need to repay me, Sooyoung, it’s just-,” Hangeng started but stopped short when her lips landed on his for a soft kiss.

 

They broke apart shortly after, a flushed shikshin looking straight in front of her and the Chinese man blinking at what happened. Sooyoung sighed softly and whispered shyly, “Thank you again, Hangeng-oppa.”

“Any time, Sooyoung-ah,” Hangeng mumbled and shyly slipped an arm around her for a hug.