Eunhae Came To Visit

Super Drama

 

Thinking about the events that happen last night, I didn't regret any of it. After the Charity Event, I talked to Dara. She said she understood that I had to act like Rumi and I were still dating, she told me I should do my job right. She saw me pretending as a part of my job when I see it as being with Rumi again. 
 
"Donghae!" Eunhyuk Jumps on top of me.
 
"Get off!" I push him off my bed.
 
"Fishy ~" He frowns. Moving over he hops in cuddling up next to me. "Why were you like that with Rumi?"
 
"I wanted to see how she reacted." 
 
"Did you get the reaction you wanted?"
 
"Yes, she wanted to believe we were back together, but, me being with Dara kept her from doing anything."
 
"Oh. Where did you guise go?" 
 
"I wanted to hear the truth about what happen two years ago, which I did."
 
"And...."
 
"And she's open to her past and not afraid to tell me about it. I thought if it wasn't for me running my mouth, we would still be together. I hurt her, Hyuk."
 
"So what does that mean?"
 
"Haven't figured out that part yet."
 
"What are you going to about Dara?"
 
"I like her, but..."
 
"You love Rumi."
 
"Yeah...."
 
"Have you guys seen my blue striped t-shirt." Kyuhyun walks in shirtless.
 
"Where ya going?" Hyuk and I sit up.
 
"No where." He walks back out.
 
"Yah! Then why are you all dressed and wearing cologne?" Hyuk yelled.
 
"Don't worry about it." We hear the front door slam.
 
"Hurry up and get dressed we're following him." Hyuk said running out the front door. What the hell I have nothing better to do.
 
 
{Rumi's POV}
 
 
"Pororo ~!" I hear my little monster scream. Laughing I finish doing my hair and start on my make-up. Only applying eyeliner and mascara, I get up running down stairs checking on the noodles. Picking one up I throw it against the cabinet, it sticks. Taking out the strainer I place in the sink, I grab the hot boiling noodles walking towards the sink. 
 
 
"Omma ~"
 
"Freeze!" Konggie stops by the door way of the kitchen. "Do you want fruit?" He nods his little head. "Okay, go back to the living room." Obeying my command he rushes off. Sighing I pour the hot water into the strainer. 
 
"Hannie ~" Yuhan gives me a peck on the cheek. 
 
"Yuhan, can you take the butter out."
 
"Why are you cooking?" He hands me the butter. I pour the noodles back into the pot. 
 
"I cook because I have a child to feed."
 
"You normally go out to eat, if you want to feed him or make JunJu or Omma cook."
 
"I cooked last week, remember."
 
"Oh yeah." He nods his head. "Who's coming over? I know it's not someone to important considering how your dressed, baby daddy?"
 
 
"No," I start cutting up apples. "Kyuhyun is coming. He wants to meet Konggie. Where are you going?"
 
"I got a date. You know being your brother has its advantages." He winks. 
 
"You're one of those lawyers." I sigh arranging the apples on a plate. 
 
"I'm playing, it's a client." He says grabbing an apple slice. 
 
"Dressed like that." I gesturing towards his outfit of choice, a white A&F T-shirt with ripped jeans and White Nike's. His accessories being a custom Snap Back with Konggie's name on it, a silver cross and rings. 
 
"We're meeting as if it was a date. She doesn't want to be caught." I nod my head. Yuhan takes his work seriously, especially when he knows what it's like. 
 
"Well, have fun?" I take the plate of apple slices to Konggie. 
 
"I'll be back Monster Man." He gives Kong A Kiss. 
 
"Okay," I sigh. "Where was I?"
 
"Food!" Konggie answers. 
 
Finishing up my spaghetti, I put garlic bread in the oven to toast. Just then the door bell rings. Was it a good idea to have him come over? If I wouldn't have let him come meet Konggie, he would have told Donghae and Donghae would bulldoze the door down. 
 
"Omma! Omma! Door!" Tain Kong runs into the kitchen. Walking over to the door, he follows closely behind curious about who's the new comer. Looking down at him he has a playful smile. "Open door!" He start stomping his little feet. 
 
"Say please."
 
"Please open the door! It's cold!" I hear Kyuhyun yell from the other side. Laughing I open the door, seeing who it is Konggie walks away not seeming so interested anymore. "He's like a second you." He walks inside taking his shoes off. Looking around I close the door. 
 
"Yeah, but he's not only me."
 
"He's a splitting image of Donghae." Kyuhyun sit down on the couch. "Tain Kong, King Kong." Kyuhyun starts pounding on his chest, Konggie runs to him mimicking the same action.
 
"When did he learn that?" I get up checking on bread. 
 
"When King Kong here came to our room, we asked him what his name was. He told us his name was Kong, so Kangin said King Kong and bang his fist on his chest." He walks in with Tain in his arms. Just then the door bell rings. Kyu looks at me and I Look at him. 
 
"Did you invite any on else?"
 
"O-"
 
"Don't yell Konggie." I stop him. Giving Kyu a look I walk over to the door. 
 
Looking through the peep hole, my mind goes blank. What are they doing here? I can't believe Kyu would do this to me. "What the hell?" I run back into the kitchen where I see Kyu playing peek-a-boo with Tain. 
 
"Language." He says without looking at me. 
 
"Don't language me. What the hell are Eunhae doing outside my house." 
 
"They followed me here." He sighs. "Rumi, I swear I didn't tell them to come. Can't believe they did that."
 
"What do we do?" Kyuhyun looked deep in thought, until the door bell went off again. 
 
"Let's ignore them and maybe they'll go away." It didn't even work for five minute before the door bell went off every second. 
 
"Ugh, go upstairs and lock yourself in Konggie's room. He'll show you where it's at. Don't come out until I go and get you. Keep Kong quiet." Kyu nods his head and heads up stairs. Waiting a couple of minute, I open the door. "What!" 
 
"Hello there." Eunhyuk smiles, Donghae following right behind. 
 
"Are you bipolar?" I ask him. 
 
"I'm sorry, for being the way I was." Eunhyuk said. 
 
"Don't apologize, it makes you look week." I tell him. 
 
"Well, I feel bad for yelling at you." 
 
"Okay...." I nod my head, not really sure of what to tell Eunhyuk. 
 
"Why is Kyuhyun here?" Donghae asks.
 
"Why are you two here?" I asked annoyed by his question. 
 
"We saw Kyu getting ready and decided to follow him." Donghae admits. "But it was Hyukkie's idea." 
 
"You could have left the last part out." Hyuk looks down. 
 
"Nice house." Donghae looks around.  "It's nice and... big." He uses his arms to describe it.
 
"Yup... me and my family live here." Hearing my phone ring, I take my attention away from them running off to find it.
 
"Hello." I find it on the couch.
 
"What's taking you so long?" Kyu whisper yells.
 
"Yah, wait just a little longer, they're about-" Turning back around I see the two idiot already in my house, shoes off, and door closed. "You've got to be kidding me."
 
"They're in the house right."
 
"Omma ~" I hear Konggie call 
 
"What was that?" Eunhyuk asks.
 
"Nothing." I set my phone down.
 
"Where's Kyu?" Donghae sits on the couch.
 
"How come the Maknae is here?" Eunhyuk sits beside him.
 
"How com you guys are here." I fall to the floor, freaking out now.
 
"So JunJu does have a baby, that baby sure is spoiled." He looks at the mess of exve toys scattered on the floor.
 
"What do you mean she does have a baby?"
 
"So it's Yuhan's kid..." 
 
"No -"
 
"It's yours?"
 
"Eunhyuk shut up!" Just then the door bell rings again. "You didn't bring the rest of the member right?" I shout. They nod their head. Standing up I open the door revealing dragon boy.
 
"Hey." He checks me out.
 
"Hey?" What the hell is he doing here?
 
"Your mom told me to come by."
 
"Oh, come in, she should be here in a bit."
 
"Donghae Hyung, Eunhyuk Hyung, what are you guys doing here?"  Ji looks surprised to see them.
 
"Shouldn't we be asking you that?" Donghae says, whether or not he glared at Ji was something I wouldn't know since he has his shades on.
 
"Unlike you two he was invited over. Come on Jiyong, I'll take you to the kitchen." Guiding him to the kitchen, a light bulb went off in my head. I know the perfect way of getting Eunhae out of my house.
 
"It smells good, did you cook?" 
 
"Yup."
 
"Since when do you cook!" I hear Donghae. Since I knew I was having your kid! I wanted to scream back. Kid? Grabbing Konggie's bowl I put a scoop of spaghetti and two pieces of bread and excuse myself from the kitchen. Walking past dumb and dumber, I hide the food making my way up the stairs. 
 
"Omma." Konggie looks up. 
 
"Yah. When are they leaving?" Kyuhyun looked annoyed being trapped in a room with a one year old. He's the one that wanted to meet him. 
 
"Stay," I hand him the plate if food. "Feed him." I run back down the stairs seeing everything was exactly the way I left it. Now to put my plan to work. 
 
"I'm hungry." Eunhyuk. 
 
"Me too." Donghae
 
"Then leave." I tell them, going back to the kitchen GD was to busy focusing on his phone, he didn't notice me. "Oppa." I grab his attention. Sliding between him and the counter, I let my hands glide up his chest stopping at his neck. "Do you have a girlfriend?"
 
"Nope." His hands reach for my waist. "But your boyfriend is in the next room." He smirks. 
 
"Let's get him to leave." I bring his face closer my lips. Closing my eyes I feel his lip land on mine, he seemed hungry for more turning this simple kiss into a full blown make out. His kisses were nothing like Donghae's, his were for pure pleasure. Hae's were sweet, gently, and made my world spin. 
 
Bang! The noise I wanted to hear, signaling that Donghae and Eunhyuk left. Pulling away from Jiyong, his eyes told me he wanted more but he smiled letting me go.
 
Minutes later Omma came home, taking Jiyong into her office. I called down Kyuhyun and Konggie. I feed Kyu and give more food to the hungry monster. Not really feeling hungry anymore I start playing with my food, twisting the fork around watching the noodle slither around. 
 
"What happen?" Kyu speaks up.
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Between You and Donghae."
 
"Oh, nothing. They both acted as if we were BFF's, I swear your group has problems. They asked for you."
 
"I'm their Maknae, of course they're going to wonder where I went. " He smirked, I just laugh at his cockiness. "Ru, We were only mean to you because we wanted to be strong for Donghae. But it seems like he's doing just fine, now. You know, he went throught a lot."
 
 
"And I didn't?" He's wasn't the only one hurting, I'd say I was hurting worse.
 
"I'm not saying you didn't, but I saw the pain Donghae walked with." 
 
"Kwon Jiyong came over. My mom invited him to talk about business." I change the topic.
 
 
"And...." Kyu awaits my answer. 
 
"I kissed him told get rid of Eunhae." I bit my lips starting to feel a little bad about doing it. 
 
"Was he a good kisser?" Kyu winks. 
 
"Yes, but..." I look off letting the smart Evil Kyu finish it off.
 
"Donghae is better."
 
"Bingo."