The War Has Begun

Super Drama
"Shouldn't I be asking you the same question?" I wish I said but sadly, I took a less dramatic route. I had no right to ask her that, it's not like I told Donghae to tell her, he can do whatever he pleases. "Kyuhyun Invited me." I smiled sweetly at Dara stepping away from Donghae.
 
"Boo!" A fit of Konggie's giggles blast through the hallway. This caused the other members laugh and 'Aw' at the cute giggling boy.  I looked over at Donghae, the look on his face told me he wanted to be over there with the guys playing with Konggie.
 
"Who's he?" Dara asks wrapping her arms around Donghae's waist. If her goal was to make me jealous it wasn't working, considering I know Donghae's true feelings. I give him the okay and he'll drop her, simple as that.
 
Donghae kid. "Can you keep a secret?" Dara nodded her head. The member who were playing around with Kong and being loud went quiet. Their attention on me. "He's mine, but the media think he's JunJu's and I plan on keeping it that way."
 
"Oh, who's -" 
 
"Omma!" I turned around seeing Konggie reaching out for me. Good thing he did because I already knew the question she was going to ask.
 
"Oh, the puzzle piece." Yesung points at Tain's wrist.
 
"Isn't that what Do- Ow Hyung what was that for." Ryeowook rubs his arm. 
 
"Where did you get that?" I bring Tain Kong Into my arms.
 
"Shhh..." He puts his tiny index finger up to his lips. He moves his head so his forehead is touching mine and then touches my lip with his finger still against mine. I smile knowing exactly who gave it to him.
 
"JunJu." I look over at her. She smiled awkwardly at me before turning to Yuhan and whispered something in his ear. 
 
"Guys, you have to finish getting dressed." Oppa comes out taking the members away leaving Yu, Ju, Dara, and I in the same room.
 
"Puzzle piece?" I heard Dara whisper. 
 
"Let's go sit down." Yuhan started walking away. A couple seconds later I turn around following behind him.
 
My Konggie will be a pro at being a celebrity's child, during the first half of the concert he was fully asleep then the other half squealing and giggling with the fans around us. Dara sat with us, in a disguise, quietly cheering and singing to the songs. I on the other hand was admiring the half Donghae on stage and jumping around with Yuhan and JuJu.
 
After it ended we waited for the fans to clear out before we left to go backstage. As some of the fans walked by us they took pictures, gave Konggie a high five, or gave me a gift for me or Donghae; sometimes for both us. The Whole time the fans did that, my eyes were on Dara who looked beyond pissed.
 
Backstage, instead of going into the members changing room like the rest, I stayed in the hallway away from all the noise. Tain is in my arms his head resting against my shoulders slowly falling asleep. I feel his tiny fingers tracing my shoulders. Coming to SJ's concert and being recognized made me miss the days I was on stage. Although I knew I needed to be with Konggie, my mind couldn't help but wonder back to the chaotic days when I was promoting.
 
"Rumi." I turned around seeing Dara. Her eyes were puffy, as if she's been crying. "Do you like him?" Why does she always ask me this question?
 
"I already answered this." 
 
"Answer it again."
 
"No, I don't."
 
"Then why are you here?" To see him.
 
"I already told you, Kyuhyun invited me."  
 
"You're lying, I saw Kyuhyun's face when he saw you. If you don't like Donghae then why would you want to be around him." Dara's voice starts to rise.
 
"Because I love him, but don't worry. I won't try anything becuase he's dating you." I don't want to be one of thoses girls but she's bringing it out in me.
 
"You've got to be kidding me!" I hear Konggie whine a little.
 
"Lower your voice." The battle between us has begun.
 
"You ! How can you be here to see Donghae when you have a kid!" 
 
"Did I say I was here to see Donghae?"
 
"It's obvious. Leave us alone and go back to where ever you were before you came here!"
 
"Dara." I growled. "Donghae isn't going to leave you unless I tell him to. I don't need him like you do. I could careless if he's with you or not. Wanna know why?"
 
"Why?" 
 
"Because I can easily take him back. You saw the way he was at the Charity event. Do you really think he was pretending?" 
 
"He's been unhappy since you've came back!" 
 
"Do you really think I'm the one who's making him like that? You are the girlfriend, Dara, make him happy. It's your job, right?" She was really starting to piss me off.
 
"Omma ~" Tain Kong whines again.
 
"The puzzle piece." Dara's voice starts getting shaky. "It's his kid, right?"
 
"He didn't tell you?" 
 
"What?" I could hear the sob in her voice.
 
"He knows." I won.