Chapter Seven

Do You Believe In Destiny?

Your POV:

So it’s been two days already since I moved to my new house and I love it. It’s peaceful and comfortable, even if it’s a little too big for me alone, it’s amazing. I still didn’t go out to look around but I’ll do it today and with Min- Ki! He is going to show me around here so when I need something and want to go out anytime I can do it.  –Aaaaah!! We are going out together today, and we’ll be alone!! So it’s a date right?? Mwahahaha-. But that’s what I thought.

“____!!!” I saw Jee coming towards me and Min- Ki behind her. –WTF????-. "Oh Jee!! You are here too.. haha-ha..” I grabbed her arm and whispered

“ Whyyyy?? Why are you here??”  “ Mmmh.. well I wanted to leave you two alone but in the end I couldn’t.. I still have to see your new house hahaha..” she said smirking.    –You little…-. 

“ Hey! What are you talking about you two?? Don’t leave me behind!! Now that you have her you don’t need me anymore?” when I heard him say that I left Jee and grabbed him instead leaving her behind this time. After looking around, we had dinner all together, but then Jee got a call and she had to leave. I noticed that he was a little tired so I asked him to go home and he said that he will walk me home first. On our way back something caught my eyes. I stopped to look at it “ Oh my God!! Isn’t it beautiful??” I asked excited.

“ Well.. I don’t know.. isn’t it just a a pair of shoes?” he said shrugging.

“ What do you mean? You don’t like it?”

“ Huh? No.. I mean yes! U know I don’t know anything about this stuff, but if you like then me too!”

“ Kiiii!! You are too sweet!!” 

“ Yes, yes.. let’s go now, okay?” he said taking my hand in his. It’s a normal thing for us to hold hands, we always did, the fact is that we never went further than that. He once kissed me thought but we were like 15 or something and it was because a guy insisted to go out with me and that was his response. But that’s it, nothing more. –No need to worry! Now that I’m here we’ll have more time together! hehehe..-.

We were in front my door and we were chatting a little more.

“ What? Really?? HAHAHAHA!!”

“ Shhh!! You’re too loud dummy!” he remarked to me in a low voice.

“ Ooops! Sorry..” I was whispering this time.

“ You want to come in then?” I asked.

“ Ahm.. No.. it’s already too late.. I have to go..” he said.

“ Ah.. okay then..”

“ Goodnight..” he kissed my cheek and then he left. That’s the last thing I remember from yesterday. When I woke up this morning I was in a good mood, so after I had breakfast I wanted to go out again. I spent the whole morning around, I was alone and it wasn’t that fun anymore so I gave up in the end. On my way back home the elevator was about to close, I could wait for it but unfortunately I’m too hungry, so I ran and blocked it with me foot.

“ Aaaah! Waaaaiiiit!!!” I shouted and the door opened again. –Pheeew!-  but I froze when I looked up and it was not empty but there were two guys.

–Whaaaaaat!!! Did the they saw the whole scene??? Oh my God why!!!-. Embarrassed, I stood in the corner and just looked at my feet.

“ Ehm.. which floor are you going on?” one of them asked me, surprised I looked up at them. –Wooow! They are super handsome! They looks like models!!-.

“ Miss?!” this time was the other guy, and I found myself spacing out. –Heeey!! Get yourself together!!-.

“ Ah! Sorry! I’m going to the 18th one, thanks..”  I answered getting a hold of myself.

“ Huh!! We are going there too..” the first guy said smiling a bit to me. –Oh God my heart!! What are they my neighbor then??OMG!! That's impossible, Right??-.

“ Ehm! Hyung!” Said the younger one nudging him a little, and suddenly they both looked in front of them without saying anything else so did I. When we reached the 18th floor they bowed a little and got out first and me behind them. They didn’t open their door but they rang the bell.

 –Oh so they are not the ones living here.. yeah.. that's impossible...-.

When I opened my door their door opened as well and I heard another male voice welcoming them cheerfully. 

–Now I’m curious to see who are my new neighbors!!-.

 *GROOOWL*    –AAAH! My foooood!!!-.

 

 

End of Your POV.

 

 


Soooo?? are you getting something now?? LOL :D i know that it's slow but i wanted to do it without missing any details so..

let me know what u think and thank you for waiting for the too slow updates/me!! T_T