Chapter Four

Do You Believe In Destiny?

 

Yoochun POV:

When we reached Japan, we had to do only an interview and then we went back to the hotel. I was too tired, I threw myself on the bed. I was trying to get some sleep but the guys were too noisy.

“ Yah, yah Yoochun-ah!! we need your headphones!!”  Junsu came noisily in the room, like always. –Oh really?? How can even someone get some rest with them??-.

“ Yeah.. Yeeah.. It’s in my bag.. just get it and leave me sleep, okay??” I said tired out.

“ Oookay, I will take it then!!” he replied taking my bag and searching for it.

“ Wha-?? Hahahaha What’s this, Yoochun-ah?? eu kyang kyang!!”

“ What now??”

“ Since when you keep a diary?? Especially one like this! Wow so manly!!”   -Diary? And manly??What the hell is he talking about??-. I looked over and he was holding a cute notebook, and for sure it was not mine.

“ What’s that??” I was confused as well.

“ Hmm?? It’s not yours?? Then who’s this?” he was about to flip the pages when I remembered about what happened at the airport.  –OH! That girl!!When we dropped our bags, maybe?!!-. I immediately jumped out of bed and I took it from him.

“ WAIT!!” I shouted taking it away, so he won’t open it, not before me.

“ Yaaaah!! It’s not yours right?? Who is it then?? Yaaah! Speak!! Aaah! now that I think about it you didn’t even tell me about early at the airport!! And now this! So you have to tell me!!” He was speaking too much, already.

“ Didn’t you need the headphones for something?? They are waiting for you, Junsu- ya!! Just go for now..”

“ Woah! I totally forgot about it!! I’m going then! But you have to tell me everything later, okay??”

“ Yes, yes.. Okay” I was impatient to see what’s inside the notebook, so when he left I started to look through it. I started to read from the first page and yeah, it’s something like a diary. She wrote about herself and about her life. Page after page I was getting more interested, I couldn’t stop reading it.

–Maybe it’s not really right for me to read it… oh well who cares! She will never know anyway.. *mischievous laugh*-. 

I was already to the last pages and she’s writing about going to Korea, how happy she is and that finally... she will see ‘him’.

–What? She have a boyfriend?? Really?? *Sigh*-.

It seemed like something heavy just dropped on me. *Siiiiigh* I lay down, I can’t think about anything else, I just keep on thinking about this girl and now that I know more about her, it’s even worse. –How can I even find her?? It’s crazy… I should just forget about all this.. It’s ridiculous..-.

After a while I finally fell asleep.

 

End of Yoochun POV.