Chapter Three

Do You Believe In Destiny?

 

Your POV:

It was already noon and we are here at Min- Jee house. Min- Ki Oppa still have work, so he’ll come later, and I can’t wait to see him. In the meanwhile Jee was helping me to organize my stuff, since I still don’t know for how much I’ll stay here with her, sure not much, but I’ve to find an apartment first. We’ve finished unpacking the bigger suitcase so, now I’ll do the small one and it’s a mess because it’s the one which I dropped at the airport. I took out all the things.

“ Huh??” I said confused and still searching for something in the bag.

“ What? What’s wrong??” Jee asked me, coming closer to look.

“ Jee?? Have you touched this bag??” I asked uncertain.

“ No, why?? Is something missing??”

“ HUUUUH?? So, so where is my notebook???” I was already troubled.

“ What? Do you mean your diary?? Do you still keep it?? Hahahaha!!!” She now was teasing me.

“ Wha-?? I’m serious here! And no, it’s not a diary it’s a notebook!! In which I write something, sometimes!! Okay?? How many times do I have to tell you ??” I pointed out for her that there is a difference.

“ Yeah.. okay okay .. so going back to the main problem here, you don’t have it anymore?? Did you lost it?”

“ AH! Nooooo!! What to do now?? It’s too precious to me.. Did I really lost it??? Nooooo my notebook!!”

“ Stop whining! It’s gone already.. so let’s go eat, I’m hungry!!”

“ B- but.. *Sigh* you’re heartless.. ” I muttered.

“ WHAT?” she snapped. –Oh! She will get angry!! She must be really hungry then!-.

“ N-nothing. I will buy another one.. When will your brother come??” I tried to change topic, going ahead to the kitchen.  We were making dinner when the door rang. –He’s here!! He’s hereeee!!-. I was so excited to see Min-ki that I stopped what I was doing.

“ I’ll go open the door so, you calm down a little, okay?” Jee said giggling.

“ Eh?? YES!” –Okay! Okay! I’m ready!-. I took a deep breath and then I peeped from the kitchen to the door which is now open. 

“ Hi!! You came early..” Jee said.

“ Yeah.. so where is she??” He asked coming in. I couldn’t wait anymore so I just got out of the kitchen and ran towards him.

“ Miiiiin- Ki!!!!” I ran to him and we hugged.

“ Heeeey!! I missed you so much!!” He said squeezing  me.

“ I missed you too!! I couldn’t wait anymore to see you!! Why did you come so late??” I frowned as we go in.

" Look at you!! You're even prettier in person!! Hahahah!!" 

" I told you!! Hahaha" 

Later we had dinner all together then we chatted a lot. He said that he will help me to find a nice apartment, and I’m looking forward to it now. It was already late night so Min- Ki had to go. I was extremely happy to see him again, it’s been a long time and I missed him a lot. We would just talk on the phone and we would see each other on skype or something sometimes when he had the time, but it’s totally different to see him in person.

–Aaah how I wish to have my notebook now!!-.  I sobbed silently.

 

End of your POV.

 


No Chunnie here so i hope it's not too boring!! XD  I'll add another chapter later.. Byeee :)