Chapter Five

Do You Believe In Destiny?

 

Your POV:

 

It’s  11.30 am and I’m still in my bed. Min-Jee is at her work and so is Min-Ki, and I’m here alone, again. It’s been like this for almost five days, since I came to Korea, they would go to their jobs and I stay at home waiting for them to get back. Even if it’s spring and the weather is lovely outside, I can’t go for a walk because I’m afraid to lose the way back, so it’s better to stay at home for now. I’m searching for a house but we still didn’t find something good but I’m sure with the help of Min-Ki we’ll find something nice. –Okay... It’s time to get up..-. I got out of bed lazily, I had a refreshing shower first of all and then I made some coffee. While drinking my coffee, I got a message, it was Min-Ki.

From Kiki :

‘ Hey, I just finished now,

so get ready because maybe

 we found it this time! ;D ’

-Whaaaat?? Did he find an apartment?? Oh my God!!-.  I was excited at the thought that finally I’ll have my own place here. It’s not like I hate staying with Jee, but it’s a different feeling when you have a place on your own and this is my first time to live alone so...  After ten minutes I was already ready, I couldn’t wait. When he arrived he called me and told me to get down, so I went down quickly to the parking and got in his car.

“ So?? How is it?? Where is it?? Is it too far from here? Oh my God I can’t wait to see it!!”

“ Heey, Heeey! slow down *Laugh*And first of all Hi! You just started talking without even greeting me first.. And by the way it’s reeeally good! it’s not that far from here.. and you’ll it see by yourself now..”

“ Oh! I’m sorry..” I said giving him a peck on his cheek.

On our way I couldn’t stay quiet, I kept asking him questions.

“ And how did you find it?? I mean.. we were searching for something all this past days without finding anything and then you found this one, just this morning!!”

“ Well.. You know, I’ve always said that you were lucky.. and you were lucky this time too.. I was talking to one of my friends, he is leaving for Paris in a few days.. he wanted to rent his house but he thought about it too late, so he don’t have the time to do it now..”

“ Oh! But aren’t we going there now?? How come then??”

“ Yeah.. I told him about you and all.. He was really happy and he said that you can already start to bring your staff in if you want..”

“ Really?? How nice of him!!” I couldn’t stop smiling all the time.

He parked the car and we got off. –Is it really here??-.

“ Okay.. Here we are!” He said, it was a huge building and really nice.

“ Let’s go?” he asked holding my hand.

“ Ah! Yes!”  We walked in and took the elevator, and  we reached the 18th floor.  –Oh my God 18th??? Too high for meeee!-.

“ This way.. come on..” He opened the door and I was surprised when we went in, it’s really beautiful, I didn’t expect to have a house like this. –Woooow!!!-.

“ So? What do you think??” He asked me smiling.

“ Are you still asking me?? Oh my God, this is perfect!! I love it!!” I was too happy and excited. –Finally I found it.. Now I have my own house..-.

 

End of your POV.