Chapter Six

Do You Believe In Destiny?

Yoochun POV:

The week flew by, we were so busy that there wasn’t time to think about anything else, any free time that we would get, we try to get some sleep since we didn’t even have the time to. But now we are finally back to Korea, and we’re at Jaejoongie- Hyung house. We asked him to cook for us, since we’re dying here, at first he complained but then he went to kitchen mumbling something that we didn’t even understand.

“ Goooooaaaaal!!! YES! YES!! Eu kyang kyang!!!!” Junsu lost his mind when he scored. We were playing with the X box  and it’s soccer and.. I’m losing.

“ Yaaah! Don’t get too high, it’s not over yet.. Tsk” I said, focusing more on the game. –I can’t let him win!...Again-.  After some more minutes

“ Goooooaaaaaal!!!! Yaaah on the last minute!!! I wiiiiiin!!! You lost!!! EU KYANG KYANG!!!! I won again Yoochun-ah!! *Laughing really out loud*” He was laughing really hard at me.   –This bastard!-.

“ Yah!! I let you win you know!! I’m just too hungry to focus on this stupid game…”  I tried to keep it cool.   -I can’t believe it.. I lost again-.

“ What?? Yeah, that’s what all losers says when they lose!!*laugh more*”   -LOSER??? Oh.. okay, okay.. calm down, don’t let him get you, Yoochun-ah!-.  Stretching my arms, I get off the couch,

“ Hyung! Are you done already??” I was on my way to the kitchen and just ignored Junsu.

“ Yoochun- ah! just admit it already, okay? Just say that you’ve lost to me!”   -NEVER!-. I kept on ignoring him.

“ You two, stop it already and come here if you want to eat.. It’s ready..” Jaejoong- hyung said as he put down the last plate. We started to eat and as always it was all delicious and spicy. After we were all done, I wanted to go home, so I called my manager to come and pick me up.

“ Okay, I’m going.. See you tomorrow then..” I said, putting on my shoes.

“ Ah! Yoochun-ah, maybe I’ll be a little late tomorrow.. I still don’t know..” Jaejoong- hyung said .

“ mmh.. Okay then..”

“ I’ll come early then, so I’ll have more time to beat you again!!” Junsu said, all full of himself.

“ Yeah in your dreams! Byeee”   -We will see, you little dolphin!!-.

I got down and I reached my car where my manager was waiting. I made a quick visit first to my mom and brother and now we are in the car, again, but going home this time. In the car, I rested my head on the window, looking out at the people on the street, each one in their little world. I miss walking freely around too. We stopped at the red light,  -What’s wrong with all this couple?? Why there are so many these days??-.

“ Hyung! Is it already Valentine’s day??” I asked my manager confused.

“ What?? Valentine? *Laugh* we are in April now!!” he was laughing at me.

“ So why there are so many couples??” I was annoyed.

“ There are always couples around, What? Did you notice them just now??”

“… No… But maybe they have increased.. Too much love in the air *Sigh*..”  I spaced out of the window, again. My eyes just wandered around while we were still waiting for the green light, but then they spotted a couple and one of them was familiar to me.

 –Mmmh?? Who’s that??-. I was trying to focus and remember who is that familiar back. But when it was green light, my manager started to drive again; But my eyes were still on that person, she was turning around and my heart was about to jump out when I saw her face.

“ HYUNG STOOOP!!! STOP THE CAAAR!!!” I shouted as soon as I recognized her.

“ Yoochun-ah! Why?? What’s wrong?”

“ HYUUUUUNG STOOOOP!! NOOOW!!!”

“ Okay! Okay!! Just calm down” as soon as he pulled over I rushed out of the car, but couldn’t find her. I knew that it was impossible for me to find her now, but my eyes were still searching in the crowd, even if it was useless.

“ Yoochun- ah? Why did we stop?? Who did you see??”

“ Huh? Mmm… No one Hyung.. Let’s just go…” I said as I go back in the car.  –Maybe it was just someone who looks like her.. I don’t even think I can remember her that good so.. And it’s impossible to find her like this!!-. 

After a few minutes we were at home. My manager left already, so I took a shower and tried to get some sleep but failed. I got out of bed to get some water, and I heard a female laughter coming from outside.

–Good! Even that loser of my neighbor got a girl.. AM I THE ONLY ONE ON THIS WORLD WITHOUT ONE??? *Siiiiigh*-.

  I was so pissed that I didn’t even drink but went straight to my bed.

–I need to find someone too soon!!-. That’s what I thought before falling into a deep sleep. 

 

End of Yoochun POV.

 


Hiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! it's been a lot since the last update.. but i wasn't really active here.. i had some problems with my PC and some other personal problems, I really wanted to update but couldn't.. :(  so here is another chapter, i hope u'll like it.. and i hope too that it won't take that much for the next update.. :D

Byeeeeeee