Chapter One

Do You Believe In Destiny?

 

Finally I’m in South Korea!! I’ll be able to see my childhood friends now. I’m so excited about it because I missed him soooo much ehm.. I missed them so much. It’s been four years since they left and returned to Korea, so I have worked really hard to get money and saved it all to get here. I wanted to find a nice apartment so for now I will stay with my friend. My childhood friends are a girl Lee Min-Jee, same age as me and my best friend, and her brother Lee Min- Ki, one year older and my first love. We were always together because my mother was their mother best friend but four years ago they had to leave. Now I’m at the airport, I have done everything I needed, so now it’s time to go and take my bags. I was spacing out thinking that I will see my friends after a long time, that I bumped on someone .

“ Ouch!!!” I fell on the ground.

“ Oh! I’m sorry.. Are you okay??” someone said giving me his hand to help me up.

“ Ah yes.. I’m sorry I was distracted.. it was my fault!!” I said taking his hand and getting up from the floor. I looked at him but I couldn’t really see his face because he was wearing sunglasses, headphones and a beanie but I could tell just by looking at him that he’s really handsome. He didn’t say anything and he didn’t let go of my hand either.

“ Ehm…” I cleared my throat trying to take away my hand, he noticed so he let go immediately. I glanced down and I saw my and his bags on the floor with all the stuff out.

“ Ah!!” I kneeled down to pick up all my staff quickly, so did he. –! How embarrassing!-.

“ I have to go.. and again, I’m sorry..” I said standing up and bowing embarrassed, I then turned away and left as fast as I could. –What a good start!! I still haven’t even left the airport and I already embarrassed myself.. *Sigh*-. I rushed to go and to finally take my suitcases and exit the airport. I was outside waiting for Min- Jee to come so while waiting, I opened my bag and I took out my phone and I just stared at my screen phone picture, me and Min- Ki Oppa, unconsciously a smile appeared on my face. –I will see you soon!!-.

“ You still stare at that picture just like before, Huh??” I recognized that voice immediately, I looked up and I was right, it’s her.

“ Jeeeeeeee!!!!”  I shouted as I jump on her, hugging her really tightly.

“ You never change, Right??” she said hugging me too.

“ I missed you sooooo much, Jee!!”

“ Me too!!!” she said.

“ Yaaah Yaaah!! I can’t breathe like this!!!” maybe I was too excited that I squeezed her too much.

“ Oh! Sorry, sorry!!!” I apologized letting her go.

“ So?? How was your flight??”

“ Good!! But the first thing I did was to bump into someone and fall in front of everyone.. Aaaaah!! How embarrassing!! I wanted to hide myself so I just ran away after picking up my things, Hehehe”

“ Well.. It is rather embarrassing.. but well you should have got used to it by now!!”

“ Hey!! It’s not funny, you know!!” I said frowning.

“ I’m sure it was your fault.. I bet you were spacing out, right??” she said teasing me.

“ Ehm.. Well.. maybe I was spacing out a little.. It’s not like I’m the only one.. and now that I think about it, he seemed shocked, but it’s also his fault!! And I’m the one who fell down!!”

 “ So it’s a guy.. how was he??” she asked me curious.

“ Well… Heeey!! What are you talking about?? Let’s just go now, okay??” I said leaving here behind. There she go again as soon as she hear guys she will get more curios. 

“ Heeey I won’t tell my brother so tell me!!” she still haven’t given up yet.

“ You too have not changed, Huh??” I said smiling, linking arm with her as we walk to her car.