Chapter 5

An accdidental kiss >3>
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Umm... Normal POV I guess.. I have no idea..)

Next day, Mtyungsoo and ~~~~ had pretended they are friends. The only people who knew they were dating, was Hyuna ... and the infinite and teen top.

L.joe got a jealous look at them. Neither of them noticed. Well.. they hadn't told Rickyy , cause he would just pass it around without noticing he  spreaded a rumor.

(Woohyun 's POV.. for some reason..)

'Oh well... but I will just tell, ~~~~~I like her anyways... I can't keep hiding my feelings forever...,' I thought.

(Normal POV)

"Um.. ~~~~~~~ah? May I-I speak t-to you in priv-vate?" Woohyun asked nervously.

They went out of the class , behind it actually.. but you know what I mean...

"U-h-h-h... ~~~~~? I really like you, I know you are going out with the Myungsoo , but I still wanted you to know, I like you. Yes, I am young to know this type of love, but I just can't stay away... I will love you now and forever..." Myungsoo said to Amu and walked away, leaving ~~~~~blushing slightly and shocked (majorly...)

At Home

~~~~~~ listened random songs on her iPod.

She was listening to 'Everytime we Touch'. The song reminded her of her and Myungsoo . She smiled dreamily.

Then ~~~~~~had scrolled down to more random songs.

She got one that caught her eye: Can u smile .

She hit the middle (which plays the iPod song that was chosen.. I think...) and it started playing. It had a catchy tune, but ~~~was really listening to the wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter