chapter 2

An accdidental kiss >3>
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chp.2 - Sleepover

Next Day..

He did the same as usual... now people were making even more gossip, so one day after school, when me and Myungsoo were left, I asked him," Why do you keep walking me to class?? It seems like we are dating...??"

He didn't reply at once altho he said," I don't know.."

He seemed depressed, I got a little worried.

"Is everything ok? Myungsoo ?"

He didn't reply to this one at all.

"We aren't dating, so just ignore them!!" he said giving me his 'thumbs up' grin again.

I looked at him, confused.. he was so depressed, now he is happy again?

He then walked home, still leaving me confused.

As I walked home, my friends came to me (a/n 2ne1 are your friends) next to me. They seemed to want to go faster, so I told them I would meet them in our house(a/n oh yea you guys live together).

When I opened the door to my house, Papa was taking pictures of Minzy , Mama was making dinner, and I walked up to my bedroom.

Later after dinner, I fell asleep.

L.joe decided to drop in, saw I was asleep, so he left.

Next Day...

Blah, Blah, Blah.. I did the usual... wore my uniform...now onto after school...

After School

Everyone had left but me and myungsoo ...

We were walking around the school.

Then Myungsoo asked me something,"Are you free tonight?"

I looked at him confused and said,"what ?"

He repeated,"Are you free tonight?"

I now understood... "ne.."

Myungsoo told me his parents said he could have a friend over (sleepover). He chose to invite you .

At then end I said,"When are you gonna be at my house?"

He replied," After dinner,ok?"

I told him don't pick me up at my door, I'll meet him at the end of my street, since my Papa would freak (possibly have a heart attack) seeing a boy, picking me up for a sleepover...

He seemed to understood what I said.

He waved goodbye and told me,"Cya tonight!! ~~~~!!

After Dinner

I lied to my parents and told them I was staying at a friends house's. She was gonna meet me at the end of the street.

They seemed to believe me.

I got my bag that had my clothes/nessessities (or however you spell it).

I ran out of the house, very excited.

I turned to the corner. There he was.

Myungsoo was waiting for me. I told him I was sorry if he had to wait long.

He laughed at me. I didn't really think there was anything funny..

I was a little sleepy while we were walking. Also I noticed we were walking in silence.

"Why did you invite me?" I asked him. He told me that I was the only one who hadn't stayed at his house yet.

I was really sleepy by the time we were almost around one block from his house.

End of your  POV, now its Myungsoo's POV

I looked at her. She was really cute at night.

Then I heard a sound. I looked at ~~~~~~~~~. She wasn't there. Instead she was on the ground...

She had collapsed, asleep. I also would say, she looked cute when she was asleep also.

I sighed, picked up her bag, put it over my shoulder, and carried her (bridal style) to my house.

(What they didn't know, yes both of them, didn't know that a wollim  Academy news reporter.. I mean photographer was following them. "This next issue will be sweet," he said as he took a picture of Myungsoo holding ~~~~~~~~, bridal style...)

I was really glad she fell asleep one block before it, cause damn she was a little heavy!!

To really admit, I had a crush on her from the beginning I met her. She had her cute  attitude, but the real Am~~~~~u was shy, and really easy to tease (might I say I agree Myungsoo!!).

She seemed different now, like a third side of her. She looked like an angel.

When we got to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter