Chapter 1

An accdidental kiss >3>
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV - Free Period - Behind the School

I sighed. 'Free period is so boring when you have nothing else to do...' I thought.

"~~~~~~!!" Really only one person could call me that... Myungsoo... I looked up to see him running to me.

"What is it, Myungsoo?" I asked in a bored tone, really lost in my own thought.

"Awwww.. c'mon... , be more happy during free period..."Myungsoo said and flash me his 'thumbs up' grin.

I looked up at him and answered,"I got nothing to do really during now.. I finished my 'work' in class..."

(I am so sorry if its boring.. I only had ideas for the middle and the end for the story...)

Myungsoo looked at me and smiled...well smiled evily... I didn't like it...

"Why don't you play basketball with me and my team? We need one person to fill", he told me. It wasn't what I expected..

I nodded.

He smiled even bigger and announced,"~~~~~~~! I will not lost to you, you are now officially on the other team!!"

Then he grabbed my arm (I blushed a little) and pulled me into a run to the court.

Myungsoo noticed I blushed. "DON'T YOU EVER TELL ANYONE I BLUSHED AT YOU...!!" I told him (really I was yelling on the inside)

He sighed at the threat. "Fine."

On the court

I ran infront of Myungsoo trying to steal the ball away from him.

I managed to get it, then I ran and did the special move that Sandara came up with and scored a goal. Surprisingly, the winning goal.

My team cheered for me.

I told the other team 'good game' and to Myungsoo 'good try Myungsoo ' ( I winked at Myungsoo ...wait...did I really just wink at him?!)

Myungsoo stared at me after I winked at him. (sigh.. so I did XD)

'She winked at me!?' Myungsoo thought

Most fangirls noticed.. specially Byuna (haha XD)

Hallway

I walked on to class after the bell rang. Myungsoo followed for no reason.

I turned around to him. Surprised he still followed...

Myungsoo stopped.

"Do you need anything Myungsoo ? Cause your class is the other way.."I told him  pointing behind him to his class.

He blinked and replied,"Nothing .." He flashed me an uncertain grin, rubbed his hand behind his head, and walked to his class which was the other way.

But before he left, I noticed jealously behin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter