chapter 3

An accdidental kiss >3>
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Still ~~~~~'s POV)

Even tho me and Myungsoo were telling all the students we weren't dating, they don't seem to believe us...

So we planned to make it seemed like we were, then have a break up fight right in front of the whole school... It was really the only choice we had.

The Break Up Fight:

"Myungsoo !! You are sooooo annoying!! I don't want to see you again!! EVER!!" I shouted at him.

"I don't either!! ~~~~, you are so selfish!! UGH!!" he shouted back.

(Sorry if it's a lame break up fight, I never had a break up so.. yea.. any ideas?)

"WE ARE BREAKING UP!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and ran.

"ISN'T THAT OBVIOUS?!" he shouted at my back.

I faked tears as I ran, and ran all the way to the back of school.

End of Break Up Fight

Myungsoo joined me back at school

"Do you think they'll believe us? Or is it breakin up infront of the whole school seemed planned?" he asked me when he saw me.

"I-I don--don't know... we wil-l h-h-ave to s-see.." I said panting out the words.

Boy, the running tired me out.

Myungsoo grinned his 'special' one for me. 'Wow, he has a special grin for me,' I thought.

I smiled a 'real' smile back to him.

'Her warm smiles are really cute,' Myungsoo thought. I giggled seeing HIm staring in space.

~~~~'s giggle revived him from where ever he was.

"What happened?" he asked me. "Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter