chapter 8

your life as a idol...with myungsoo in woollim entertainment

 

   Taejun and aleyna were practicing like crazy for the dream concert! they would practice day and night, they never ae proper meals and they barely got any sleep. 

  it was the day of the dream concert and thier manager woke them up. but when aleyna woke up started hurting. she knew if she told the manager, she would cancel their performance and aleyna didnt want that! so she just took some thouat medicine and ate a cough drop. 

(this is what she wore-and you didnt wear makeup either)

her and taejun got ready and left. when thye arrived they were bowing to all the seniors. aleyna and taejun were looking al around them because everything was new to them. after a while infinite arrived. snsd,sistar,b1a4,and other groups rehearsed and so did infinte. now it was time for you and taejun to rehearse. 

  your voice was perfectly fine during rehearsal. since there wasnt a dance routine for you to do, you were just lazily walking around the stage and singing.while you guys were performing the 3rd song taejun's drumstick flew off stage! you couldnt help but start laughing!!!

 

myungsoo pov

 

  aleyna and taejun were reheasing and i was watching her. she's so beautifl when she's not wearing make up, unlike the other girl groups here, the were all wear masks or sunglasess or hats to cover their faces. aleyna started laughing at taejuns mistake and i got my camera out and took a picture of her! AISH HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO CUTE!!! 

  i realized we were btoh wearing the sam eshirt..sort of.

 

  ''myunsoo-ah are you and aleyna wearing a couple shirt?!'' dongwoo said and started laughing. i wish... then all of a sudden SISTAR came into our tent and bowed and greeted us.

  ''we have to all go up on stage.'' hyorin said. we followed them and everyone were on stage. i saw aleyna and key talking and laughing with each other!  i got anry and kept on staring at them.

  then dasom started talking to me and was trying to get my attention. aish she's so annoying! ever since we filmed love blossom, she kept on trying to alk to me! i hate grls like her!  then without me knowing dasom put her hand on m arm and i quickly oulled away before any rumors started!

  i looked at aleyna and she was looking at me,  i gave her a small smile and and she frowned and looked away.

 

 aleyna's pov

 

  key oppa started to talk to me about doing a good job during rehearsal. then he mentioned me and myunsoo wearing the same shirt and i turned around to look at him but he was talking to dasom and she even put her hand on his arm :( i dont know hwy but i felt sad and hurt... usually i wouldnt care but  i did. then he looked at me and gave me a small smile. i just frowned and looked awya and went to stand next to taejun oppa.

 

authors pov

 

   everyoe left got their hair and makeup done and wore their clothes and came back. aleyna, taejun and infinte were all in the same tent watching the monitor of the other groups performing. when it was sistars performance this happened... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iaVPyo_j7s

 

everyone was shocked but aleyna and taejun kept on laughing!!!!after sistar were aleyna and taejun. aleyna's throat started hurting but she was still going to go up on stage. when sistar was coming back stage, they passed laeyna and taejun. they bowed to each other and aleyna gave dasom a cold glare. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3cY-qg_8kQ this is their first song.

 

  whent they performed this osng aleyna's throat was burning!!! then they went on to the next song and that was when the disaster happened... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtNOuJyLV3Y

 

   when the song was finished, aleyna was son angry she ran off stage and went to a empty tent and she sat  down on the floor and started crying. she was thinking she disapoionted evryone! taejun found her an d keot telling her to stop crying but she kept blaming her self. 

 

  taejun went back on stage and fans from all fanbase cheered. he went to the front of the stage and took the mike.

 

 ''as you all noticed..aleyna lost her voice and she's now backstage crying like little baby saying she let you guys all down. but we will still perform this last song and we want you guys to sing it for us! okay?!! sing as loud as you can so she can hear you backstage!!!'' taejun said and everyone started chanting 

''KINCHANA!!(it's okay)'' all the glwo sticks were on and the music started and they started to sing at the top of their lungs!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpCN91I1gac

 

myungsoo pov

 

i ran to evry tent to find aleyna and i finally found her siting in a corner crying. i sat next to her and wrapped my arm around her. she looked up and saw that it was me and put her head back down. 

  ''yah stop crying! you didnt disapoint anyone and dont you hear your fans?/actually no not only your fans all the fans from all the fanbase are singing!!!'' i kept saying trying to cheer her up.

  i picked up her face and wiped her tears ''you were amazing. now listen to your fans'' i said and she stood up and was watching them on the monitor. infinte came in and cheered her up and what not. i hated seeing her cry. 

 

  ''YAH DIDNT I TELL YOU TO NOT USE UR VOICE TOO MUCH?!!''sunggyu yelled at her.

 

  '' yah stop yelling at her hyung!!!'' i said to him. and aleyna was laughing at us.