chapter 7

your life as a idol...with myungsoo in woollim entertainment

   aleyna and taejun have been really busy!!!! they havent seen infinite either except once or twice but that it. 


   aleyna and taejun were practicing and then their manager came in a nd told them they will perform at the dream concert this year. and that they will be performing 3 songs from thier EP.

 ''REALLY?!?!?!? WHO ELSE WILL BE PERFORMING?'' taejun asked all excited.

  ''i only know infinite are performing too buts thats all i know. you guys have a week to practice!!'' the mananger said and left the room. 

  ''what 3 songs should we sing?'' asked aleyna. they both thought about it and picked the 3 songs. and they started practicing again. 

   they were practicing for 2 hours non stop and then during practice infinite came in. 

  ''yah aleyna! you shouldn practice to much! you have to rest for the dream concert too!!'' sunggyu said!

  ''psht nothings gonna happen to my voice!'' she said. she drank some water and the manager came in with chicken for dinner!!! they all sat on the ground and were eating chicken. 

  ''oppa what song will you be performing?'' aleyna asked. tehy all stopped eating and looked at her in shock.

   she looked up and noticed everyone staring at her. ''what happened?'' 

  ''you called us oppa...''hoya said.

  ''oh that. well i thought about it and it wont kill me if i call you guys oppa...''she said and sungjong hugged her and said ''our dongsaeng is becoming nicer!!!''.

  aleyna quickly pushed him away because she was uncomfortable when it comes to ksinship.''will you 2 make a twitter?'' asked sunggyu.

  ''Our manager said we have to. to connect with the fans'' said taejun.

  ''hey remember when we first met aleyna? she was so mean!!!'' said dongwoo.

 ''i know right!'' everyone in infinite agreed.

 ''well ofcourse! i was hit by a car!'' aleyna said.

  ''correction. our manager hit you''sungyeol said.

  ''yeah yeah whatever.. remember myungsoo's reaction when he came out of the car?!!'' aleyna said and started laughing along with everyone else. 

  ''where is he anyway?'' taejun asked.

  ''he had a schedule'' hoya said.

  ''this late?'' aleyna asked getting worried.

  ''mollah...hurry and eat'' sunggyu said.