chapter 6

your life as a idol...with myungsoo in woollim entertainment

 

Chapter 6
 
   The next morning Aleynas manager woke her up to get ready for school. Usually she wouldn't want to go bit she wanted to meet Jiho since that was the only time she can meet him. She took a shower ate breakfast and wore her uniform and went out. She decided to walk today and take the bus and train since her school is far away and her manger wouldn't drive her because she thought it caused to much attention!
 
   Luckily for Aleyna..infinite were in the van and were going to the same location as Aleyna was. 
 
   "Come Aleyna we'll drop you off. " sunggyu said. 
 
   "Aniyo. It's okay. My school is far from this area and you guys might be late for where ever ur going" she said. 
 
   "Where's your school?" Woohyun asked and she told him. 
 
   "really?! We're going there right now!!! Come!" Dongwoo said. 'Eh why not?' Aleyna thought and went and sat in the middle. She was string next to myungsoo And he was in between Aleyna and sungyeol.
  
   Aleyna was looking out the window the entire time and then there was traffic! They were waiting for about 10 minutes and Aleyna said "I'll just walk. I dont want to be late." 
 
   "Ani! You'll be late if you walk. Stay" myungsoo said.  And sungyeol laughed at myungsoo's reaction!
 
   Aleyna looked out the window again and she saw chi hoon am Jiho walking to school!! Aleyna gasped and said "BYEE" and se opened the door and ran to them!
 
   Myungsoo screamed after her "WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?" But he was too late. Aleyna ran to Jiho and chi hoon and she hugged them both. 
 
   "NOONA!!!" Chi hoon said!! 
 
   "HI! Jiho why r u walking him to school?!" 
 
   "Well ever since you moved out I've been taking him to school" Jiho said. 
 
   The 3 of them walked Jiho to school and they 2 went to their school. 
 
   The day passed by and Aleyna called her manager and said "unni. Main I can't come to practice. I have to stay after school" 
 
   "Okay okay. I understand. But only stay after for a hour!" The manager said. 
 
   "OKAY!" Aleyna hung up and her and Jiho and 2 other friends went to hongdae! 
 
   " do you think you'll get caught??" Jiho asked. 
 
   "What? Aniyah! What will she be doing in hongdae? She'll never find me here!" Aleyna said and they went to the arcade.  They were in there for about 30 min and then went to eat from the  street food vendors and then went to karaoke. They walked out but then Jiho noticed Someone following them. 
 
   "Aleyna. Do you know those people?" He asked. 
 
   "Who?" She was about to turn around but Jiho quickly put his hand around her neck  and said "don't look back". 
 
   She took out her phone and opened the camera and saw who was behind them! IT WAS HER MANAGER UNNI AND OPPA, Taejun, myungsoo, Hoya, dongwoo and sungyeol! And they'd ere staring right at her! But there were some people in between them. 
 
   "OMG! Okay on the count of 3 we will all run!" Aleyna said and they agreed. 
 
   "wait hold on! Lets call Taejun an tell him to distract them. And then Aleyna you wear my sweater and hat. And then run"
 
   Aleyna took out her phone and called Taejun "hello?" He answered. 
 
   Aleyna whispered "Taejun..distract them and I'm going to run away to the practice room. I don't want to get in trouble again. Okay?" She asked. 
 
   "Okay. I got it." Taejun said. 
 
   "Who was that?!" Manager unni asked. 
 
   "It was one of my friends...oh everyone I have a idea!" Taejun said and they were all daring at him but he was pretending to think while he was distracting them. 
 
   Aleyna looked back and saw them all standing there looking at Taejun. Her friend took off his sweater and hat and gave to Aleyna. She quickly wore it and she ran away! She found a taxi and she took it. She gave the location and she arrived in 10 minutes. 
 
   When she entered the building the CEO asked her to follow him to his office. 
 
   "Where's Taejun? I have news to tell you 2" he said. 
 
   "I don't know where he is. I just came from school" she said innocently. And he smiled. 
 
   "Oh. Okay I'll just tell you first. YOUR DEBUT DAY HAS BEEN SET FOR THIS WEEKEND!!" 
 
  "CHINCHA!? CHINCHA CHINCHA?!" She kept repeating couldn't believing her ears!! 
 
   "Yes! Tomorrow u guys will have a photo shoot and the day after you 2 will be on a interview with 1 hour live" he said. 
 
   "What? I've never heard of that" she asked. 
 
   "YOU NEVER HEARD OF 1 HOUR LIVE !?? Every group and every actor. Has been on it! While your on the show, it will be live on tv for exactly 1 hour, and there will be no breaks in between.  Bur be careful, this show gets manifold in trouble by starting rumors an twisting their words." He said. 
 
   "Then why are you putting us on the show if it starts rumors?" She asked. 
 
   "Because I noticed  you and Taejun have a talent in talking.. I believe you will make the host confused by your replies!" He laughed and Aleyna said bye and walked out the office. She was walking toward the practice room and they were standing infront of the door. 
 
   The managers yelled "YAH! WJERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! WE CAME TO PICK YOU UP FROM SCHOOL BUT YOU WEREN'T THERE!" 
 
   "Maybe you came after I left! Why are you making such a big deal?! And I was in the CEO's office right now" she said. 
 
   "Stop lying we saw you in hongdae!" Myungsoo  said. 
 
   "IM NOT LYING!" Aleyna said and she went inside the practice room and Taejun followed. Myungsoo was about to go inside and yell at her because he was worried after he found out she wants in school. Every bad thought of what could  have happened to her came to his mind ... But when he tried to enter the manger stopped him and said "just leave her alone..." Myungsoo stop there and then finally left. 
 
   Aleyna told Taejun about the debut and interview am the photoshoot. They went home after practicing for about 6 hours. Aleynas uniform was all sweaty so she threw it in the laundry bin which is piling up. 
 
   The next morning she woke up early and called her driver to come. (By her driver I mean the one her parents have). He came and went to her dorm and knocked on her door. Myungsoo heard the knock and peaked through the window to see who was at Aleynas house. 
 
   -myungsoo pov-
 
   I was putting my  shoes away and  I heard a knock outside. I peeked  out the door to see who was here to visit Aleyna. It was a ahjussi wearing a black suit and a hat. He was standing in a straight posture and his head was held high and his hands were to his side. He  looked at myungsoo at the Corner of his eye but myungsoo haut glared at him not moving. 
 
   Aleyna opened the door and screamed "AHJUSSI!!!!" And hugged him. 
 
    "Ahmm (clearing his throat) nice to see you again madam" he said.  Madam? Who is Aleyna? Why did he call her madam?! 
 
   "Aigoo stop being so formal. My parents won't see!" She said and the ahjussi hugged her back!
 
   What?!? Are they dating!! What's wrong with Aleyna!!!??? 
 
   -Aleynas pov-
 
   I went to open the door and it was ahjussi!! I was so happy to see him! He was our driver since I was a baby!! And he's always been with me! He was like a second  father!! I hugged him and told him to come inside. 
 
   After talking for a while he helped me get my laundry and put it in the car. I sat in front of the apartment  and  got my phone an called my mom. 
 
   "Hello umma? Can u please do my laundry?!? I don't know how to do it!!" I begged and she Finally said yes. 
 
   I talked to my mom, dad and chi hoon. She hung up and was just sitting there. She got up and went back to her dorm and  got dressed and went to taejuns dorm. He got ready and their manager drove them to the photoshoot. When they got there, they were quickly sat down to do their hair and make up.   
 
   Aleyna felt really uncomfortable and they kept pulling her hair. But she didn't say anything. The hair stylist and makeup artist tried talking to her but she just answered and that's it. When they were going to do her makeup her makeup artist asked her to close her eyes and abut 5 minutes later she fell asleep. 
 
   10 minutes later infinite came to support Taejun and Aleyna. "Where's Aleyna?" Sungjung asked Taejun and he pointed to where she was sitting. He ran to her and happily shouted  "Aleynaaaa!! Oh she's asleep! Aigoo she looks so cute!!!" All the members came to see what he was talking about and they all agreed. 
 
   L took out his camera and took a couple of pictures of her. "Yah! Do u even have permission to take pictures of  her?" Sungyeol asked. 
 
   "So. U act as if she's a stranger" he said. 
 
   "No but she'll think ur some weird ert if she see's her picture in ur camera! BABO!" 
 
   "Well then he won't find out!" Myungsoo said and laughed. 
 
   Aleyna moved a little and was about to rub her eyes but dongwoo quickly held her hand because her makeup would get ruined! "Yah! Aleyna wake up!!" He said. 
 
   Aleyna woke up and was still in dream land. She looked around confused and didn't know where she was. Then after a minute she remembered and sighed. She noticed infinite staring at her and they were not wearing makeup. 
 
   "What are you guys doing here?!" She asked a little freaked out. 
 
   "We're here to support u noona!!" Sungjung said. 
 
   "She's not ur noona! She's 3 years younger than you" sunggyu said and hit his head. 
 
   "Oh yeah. I keep forgetting... Well then why won't she call any if us oppa?! Then I won't get confused!!" Sungjung said. 
 
   "Yeah. Aleyna call us oppa. Why won't you?" Hoya said. 
 
   Aleyna didn't know how to explain so she just shrugged and the stylist called her over. She went to her and she gave her a outfit to wear. Aleyna went behind the curtains and started to change. 
 
   Taejun went to infinite and had to tell them something. 
 
   "Hey listen!! So today is Aleyna's birthday and I don't think she knows its her birthday. So lets do a hidden camera!" He said. 
 
   "it's her birthday?!?! WHY DIDN'T U TELL US!!" Woohyun said. 
 
   "I just did..." Taejun said. "Let's get the managers and everyone else too." He told them the plan and then they went around telling everyone. 
 
   Aleyna finished changing and came out.
 this is what she was wearing.
she saw infinite members all sitting down and Taejun was doing the photoshoot. She stood next to the camera man and then he told everyone to take a break. 
 
   Aleyna got bored and she wanted to play with Taejun. She ran to him and said "tag! Ur it!!" And she started to run and Taejun was running after her. When hey played tag..it got serious. They play the game as if its life and death!  Aleyna found a small closet and went inside to hide. Taejun was walking slowly towards the closet and when he opened it she got scared and started screaming!!!!
 
   "AAAHHHHH!!!" 
 
   "Tag ur it!" He yelled and started to run away! He ran pass the camera man and then Aleyna ran towards him and the camera man saw him and he purposely moved a little in front of Aleyna. She bumped into him and he dropped his camera and it was broken to pieces!!! 
 
   "YAH!! ARE U BLIND! U KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THIS CAMERA IS?!? ALL THOSE PICTURES ARE NOW GONE! AND NOW HOW WILL I FINISH THSI PHOTOSHOOT?!? HUH?!?" The cameraman yelled.
 
   "Please forgive me I'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry! I didn't see u  in front of me then all of a sudden u were there I'm sorry!" Aleyna sai and she kept bowing down. 
 
  "AISH JUST GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" He screamed and Aleyna just stood there. Then Taejun came and pulled her away. 
 
   She sat down with infinite and everyone was quiet and the atmosphere was really awkward with her and everyone else in the room. 
 
   The manner told Aleyna and Taejun to come and they waked into the room and the manager closed the door. She started yelling at them and then stormed out of the room. 
 
   Aleyna was confused and didn't know what to say. Then tears started to form in her eyes because she was thinking it was all her fault. She didn't want to cry so she kept looking up at the ceiling. 
 
Taejun pov
 
HAHAHAHA!! Everything's working as planned!!! I got a message from sunggyu saying they  bought the cake and everything's ready. 
 
   "Come on Aleyna. We should go an apologize one more time". She was looking at the ceiling and nodded. I quickly went out and then he and out...
 
   "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! (Everyone sang the song in Korean)" 
 
   Aleyna started crying!!!! THE PLAN IS A SUCCESS!!!! When we all finished we told her to blow out the candles ad she did but she still kept crying!!!
 
   "Yah! What is this??" Se asked through sobs. Infinite and I all hugged her. 
 
   "Eyyy stop crying!!!! Hurry lets take a picture!!" Myungsoo said and the manager took a camera out and took a picture while Aleyna was still crying. 
 
   "Aah chincha u guys are so annoying!" Aleyna said and kept crying. and eveyone laughed at her cutness!
 
Authors pov 
 
Aleyna finally stopped crying and she cut the cake! Everyone kept stuffing cake into and myungsoo kept taking pictures with his camera. 
 
   They finished and they continued with the photoshoot. When it was time for lunch they all sat down and they were eating kimbap. 
 
   "Aleyna we have to go to the practice room after this" Taejun told her. 
 
   "Why?" She asked.
  
   "Remember. We have to  write a song for the album!" 
 
   "Oohh yeah. Now I remember." 
 
   "You guys can compose songs?!" Woohyun asked shocked. 
 
   "Yeah. But we're not that good". Taejun said. 
 
   "Talk about yourself. I'm amazing when it comes to writing lyrics." Aleyna said then all of a sudden she thought of a idea for the song. She quickly threw her chopsticks on the floor and got up and was looking for a pen and a paper. 
 
   "Do any of u guys have a pen?!?!" She asked panicking so she woulldnt forgett!!
 
   "Ani. Why?" Sunggyu asked. She IG ores his question and finally found one on the floor and she got a piece if napkin and wrote some lyrics down. 
 
   "What is it?!" Taejun asked. 
 
   "Idea for the song!" 
 
   "What is it about??" Sungyeol asked. 
 
   ''you'll know when you hear it.''she said. The photo shoot was finished,Taejun and Aleyna were rushed to the practice room since They didn't have that much time. And infinite went to their dorm. 
 
   In the practice room 
 
   "Okay think Taejun! Think!" Aleyna kept saying an they just sat there clueless. Then Aleyna ideas and starts writing them. Then Taejun started playing the drums and she got her guitar and they were both playing and the song was complete!!!! 
 
   "YESS!!!!" They both screamed and strayed jumping up and down. 
 
   "It needs to be fixed a little here and there but ill work on it now." Taejun said and sat down and started playing his drums. 
 
   Aleyna sat down waiting for him but she got tired and laid down on the floor and without knowing, she fell asleep. 
 
   Taejun finished and noticed Aleyna fell asleep. He didn't feel like going to the dorm so he laid down on the floor as well and fell asleep a foot away from Aleyna. 
 
   The next morning  myungsoo knocked on Aleynas door but she didn't opened it. Then he got even more worried and quickly ran to woollim building. 
 
   He rushed  into the practice room and found Aleyna and Taejun sleeping. Aleyna moved a little but didn't wake up. But Taejun got up and asked myungsoo was he was doing here. 
 
   "Oh. I just thought I'd stop by.." He said. 
 
   "In ur pajamas hyung?" Taejun said and looks at him as if he was crazy. 
 
   Taejun walked out with myungsoo and asked "hyung u like her don't u don't u dont u?!?" Jumping up and down 
 
   "Yah don't be ridiculous! Why would I like her?!" Myungsoo said and scoffed. 
 
   "Your such a bad lier hyung. Do u know how obvious you make it that u like her. And yesterday u wouldn't stop taking picture of her. Even when she was sleeping I took pictures of her!!"
 
   "Do I really make it that obvious?" Myungsoo asked. 
 
  "Yup. But Aleyna doesn't know yet. She'll never realize that u like her". 
 
   "Why?"
 
   "Because she was never in a relationship before and she may not act innocent but her mind is more innocent then a little kid. She knows nothing about u know stuff...like how babies r made or how it feels to be in love or when to know a guy is flirting with her."  When Taejun finished Aleyna walked out if the practice and said "who r u guys talking  about?" 
 
   "Uhh no one" Taejun said an walked inside the room. 
 
   The manager came in and told Aleyna and Taejun to go home and wash up an to get ready to leave because of the interview. 
 
   "*sigh* how do u guys live like this?! Don't u ever get tired because of all this stuff?!" Aleyna asked myungsoo.
 
  "You'll get use to it. Oh we'll come to support u today! Fighting!" Myungsoo said and he left. 
 
   *why was he in his pajamas?* Aleyna thought. 
 
   Their manager drove them to the salon and they got ready. Aleyna was the first to finish her hair and make up so she got 4 chairs and put then together and laid down and went to sleep. 20 minutes their manager woke her up and wanted to talk with her. 
 
   "What's wrong?" Aleyna asked. 
 
   "I talked with the president and he said your image is the girl version of L. Okay?" The manger said. 
 
   "Okay. How about Taejun?" 
 
   "His image is fun and childish. But he already acts like that. Well we have to go now. Go and change your clothes". 
 
   Aleyna and Taejun went in the changing room and changed their clothes(of course it was separated by a curtain).
 
aleyna's outfit. and her hair is long and wavy.
 
   They went to the interview place (I forgot what their called). When Aleyna and Taejun entered,they were looking around! There were people running around and in a hurry working. They introduced themselves to the MC of the show and they were sitting down waiting waiting for them to start. 
  
   "Taejun. Don't say anything stupid okay?"
 
   "Okay. But same goes to you too" 
 
   "Haha. My image prevents me from talking that much." Aleyna said with a serious face. 
 
   "Okay everyone lets start!" The director said. 
 
   The MC introduced and bla blah blah...she did the usual. 
 
   "Now everyone lets start with the questions and get to know these 2 lovely people more" the host said. 
 
   "So I'm assuming Aleyna that ur multicultural?" 
 
   "Um...deh. Well actually we both are half Turkish"  Aleyna said. 
 
   "Really?! So did you guys know each others before forming a Band?" 
 
   "Yes. Our parents are really close friends from when we were little kids" Taejun said. 
 
   "In a interview infinite said they are big fans of you guys. aleyna is anyone in infinite your ideal type?"The host said greedy for something to start gossip. 
 
   "Aniyo. I don't have a ideal type in infinite" Aleyna said. 
 
   "Then who is your guys's ideal type?" 
 
   "my ideal type is a girl who is fun to be with, talkative, pretty and has long staright hair," Taejun said. 
 
   "I don't have a ideal type" Aleyna said. 
 
   "Oh." The host said. 
 
   "Your debut stage will be coming up, what kind of music will we expect"  
 
   Aleyna nudged Taejun and whispered "you answer it! Hurry!" She looked at the host and smiled. 
 
   "Um..you'll know when you listen to it" Taejun said. 
 
  ''are any of you currently dating?'' the host asked.
 
  ''no. are you currently dating anyone?'' aleyna asked.
 
 ''uhh..''the host didnt know how to answer.
 
 ''see you dont want anyone to know if your dating anyone so why would we tell you if we're dating anyone. huh? huh? tell me, did the cat caught your tongue?'' aleyna said and gave a evil smirk to the camera.
 
  ''um..sorry. next question..if you were alone on a deserted island what is one thing you would take with you?'' 
 
  ''my phone.'' tae jun answered.
 
  ''i'd take a life supply of food with me'' aleyna said and smiled.
 
 ''hahahaha! you must really love food!'' the host said laughing.
 
 ''are you kidding me? she never shares food with anyone!!!'' taejun exclaimed!! and everyone laughed. 
 
  ''if you were to date a idol who would it be?''
 
  ''um mine would be..ha-young sunbaenim from apink.'' taejun said.
 
 
    ''sorry i cant think of one'' aleyna said. 
 
    the interview kept going and when they finally finished they quickly changed and drove to their practice room. they also had to record the song they wrote.
 
a/n: pretend this is in korean 
 
when they finished recording the othe songs for their EP. it was 12 am when they finished they had to practice all night. taejun and aleyn awere alone in the entire building besides the choreographer and their manager. they were practicing dance moves and then they would go back to performing their debut song and on and on and on. the choreographer left home and taejun and aleyna were still practicing then their manager went to the grocery market and bought some snacks for them to eat. 
 
  it was 5:30 in the morning and they all went home to rest. aleyna and taejun took a shower and went to sleep as soon as thehir heads hit the pillow. 1 hour later their manager woke them up to go to the practice room to practice more. 
 
 manager pov
 
   aleyna and taejun were up all night practicing and they were tired from the interview too. but the CEO wanted them practice like theres so tomorrow till their debut. i really hate seeing them like this. when we first met they had so much life in their face and they would always brighten up the mood!! and i've noticed they also brightened up infinites life too from all the stress! 
 
   i woke up taejun and aleyna and they didnt coplain the way they did before, they just woke up and changed into... 
and taejun wore adidas track jacket and basket ball shorts.
 
   they walked to the practice room and it was really quite while they were walking. aleyna had a cold look on her face and taejun looked as if he was about to pass and and fall asleep.
 
   authors pov
 
  when they arrived the practice room sungjong was at the entrance and her gave them a big smile and waved to them and said ''ANNYEONG!!'' aleyna just ignored him and walked up the stairs and taejun just bowed his head and left too.
 
  'huh? whats wrong with them? their never like this.' sungjong thought.
 
   '' whats wrong with them?'' he asked the manager.
 
   ''i think its because their really stressed right now. since their debut is coming soon their practicing all day and night''
 
   ''oh..that makes sense.'' he said and left.
 
  aleyna was practicing her vocals in the recording room and taejun was in the practice room playing the drums.
 
  myungsoo heard aleyna singing and entered ''anyeong!!'' he sai and gave her a huge smile.
 
 ''annyeong'' she said emotionless and continued practing. *huh? whats wrong with her?* myungsoo thought but didnt want to ask her because she didnt look as if she was in a good mood.
 
   the passed by of taejun and aleyna practicing and working so hard! they lost bucket of sweat and tears but kept going! it was now the night before their debut stage and they were practing. it was 3 am and hteir manager said ''come on you guys have to go home. you need sleep for tomorow''
 
   ''hold on. let us practice for 1 more hour!'' taejun and aleyna kept saying!
 
   then it was 5 am and they were nasty and sweaty. they went home took a shower and went to sleep. at 7 am their manager woke them up and they went to the salon and got their make up done. infinte arrived 10 minutes later becuase they were also performing man in love.
 
   myungsoo couldnt wait to see aleyna because he didnt see her for a week!!! but sadly when he arrived she was sleeping and theywere applying make up on her. then they woke her up to do her hair and she fell asleep again. when she was finsihed she ignored infinites being and fell asleep on a chair and taejun was talking with sungjong. (theyve gotten a lot closer since their the same age) 
 
  '' is aleyna okay?'' sungjong asked taejun.
 
  ''yeah, shes just really tired.''
 
  ''is there any way to make her the way she was before?'' sungjong asked bacause he really missed the funa and happy going aleyna!
 
  ''ani. i think we should just leave her becuase she'll get andry when somone bothes her and she's tired. i think we should let her be alone for now.'' taejun said and they continued talking about stuff.
 
   it was time for them to leave to the mcount down broadcasting place or whatever its called.. they were sharing the waiting room with infinite and shinee. aleyna and taejuna arrived first and then infinite and then shinee. 
 
  aleyna's and taejuns stylist gave them their clothes to wear and so did infinite's and shinee. since aleyna was the only girl she had to go to the bathroom and change while everyone else changed infront of eachother. when she came out the guys were all finished and aleyna just sat down alone an was on her phone texting jihun. he wished her luck and blah blah blah.
  
 
 
 
   shinee and infinite pov
 ''wow aleyna-ssi is really pretty'' key said to infinite.
 
  ''hey woohyun, you think you can hook me up?'' he aksed
  
  ''eww no. she's mine!'' he said greasliy.
 
  ''we all know she's myungsoo's''  sungkyu said and laughed.
 
  ''huh?'' taemin asked confused. ''you guys are dating?''
 
  ''no, myungsoo's in love!! he's the man in love!'' woohyun said!
 
 ''yah! be quiet!'' myungsoo said too loudly and aleyna looked at him. he awkwardly smiled and she looked back down to her phone.
 
infinite and shinee finihsed their performance and then it was B1A4 and then a new girl group and then it was time for aleyna and taejun..
 
  ''dont be nervous! fighting!!'' they all said and aleyna and taejun were wlaking to the stage. 
 
 ''taejun you look so gay, next tiem dont wear eyeliner it doesnt look good on you'' she said.
 
  ''you could be nicer you know'' he said.
 
  ''mian. fighting!'' she said and they went on stage.
 
  ''up next is the young and talented (bands name)!!!'' the mc said. and the music started.
 
   when they were performing the crowd went wild!!! hey were singing along and stuff!! they were amazed by aleyna's powerful vocals and taejuns awesome drum playing!!! and aleyna was headbanging and stuff.
 
   when they went back to the waiting room infinte and shinee congragulated them and stuff!! then when aleyna was sitting key sat next to her and started talking to her. then he asked for her phone number and she gave it to him.
 
  while they were talking myungsoo was watching them and got really jealous and angry...what will he do to prevent key from asking out aleyna?..