chapter 5

your life as a idol...with myungsoo in woollim entertainment

 

The next morning Aleyna got ready and she wore this...

 

She went downstairs and they were all eating breakfast and the doorbell rang. Aleyna ran to the door and her mother and her brother were behind her. She opened it and her father was there and she hugged him!!

"APPAAAA!!!!" She screamed!

"ALEYNA!!!" He yelled back! Her mother and little brother hugged him too they all were sitting down at the table eating breakfast and talking. Aleyna told her all about being a trainee with Taejun and what not.

"Wow Aleyna didn't change one bit! She still eats so much!!!" He said and Aleyna was stuffing with food. And everyone laughed at her.

"Aih so cute!" Her mother said and pinched her cheeks.

"Well I have to go! See ya!" Aleyna said and got up. Instead of wearing heels with the dress she wore her converse instead.

She met Taejun at the bus stop and they went on their skateboards.

"So did your father age?!" Taejun asked jokingly.

"Aniyo!~" Aleyna sang. "Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you. The CEO told me when we debut I'm going to do a intro of me playing the violin!"

"YES! Now the world will see how awesome the violin sounds!" Taejun said and doing a evil laugh with it.

Taejun went to infinites practice room and Aleyna went to the CEOs office.

"Wah! Aleyna you look so pretty today!" The CEO said.

"Please... I'm always pretty!" She said. "Oh I have the song ready" she said.

"Okay. Lets go to the practice room and you perform it". He said and Rey went upstairs and the choreography teacher was there too. Aleyna took her laptop out of her book bag and the violin out its case. She played the background music and started. When she finished they were all at awe!!

"IT'S FINAL! YOU CAN PERFORM THE INTRO! Good job Aleyna!" He said and left.

"You learned the dance yourself?!" The choreography teacher asked.

"Yup. I'm Aleyna, I can do multiple of stuff"

"Okay you. Now keep practicing. I'll be back" he said and went out.

While Aleyna was practicing and ignite was watching her through the door because Taejun told them she was wearing a dress! Aish... What can will we do with Taejun...

When she finished she sat down and was drinking and that was when infinite barged in and were clapping and screaming! Aleyna got so scared the water bottle fell from her hand and the water was all over the floor!!

"YAH! LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO?!" She screamed and quickly ran to the bathroom to get some tissue paper and dried the floor. Myungsoo ran to help her too and the rest of infinite and Taejun were whispering and laughing at myungsoo because of the way he Acted in front of Aleyna.

"Hey do you know L's ideal type is a girl with wavy hair?!" Sungjung told Aleyna.

Aleyna looked at her hair and noticed it was wavy. "So" said Aleyna and her heart started beating really fast and her cheeks turned pink!

They chuckled at her cuteness and dongwoo said "Aleyna looks really good with a dress on!"

"Thank you!!" She said to him.

Her and Taejun continued practicing while they were watching them. When they finished Hoya said " hey let's have a dance off?"

"Okay!" Taejun said.

"What?! No! He's the ultimate dancing machine! Have you seen him dance before?!" Aleyna exclaimed.

"Don't worry. We'll dance to other groups songs and we have to do the same dance as them! Call?!" Leader gyu said.

"Call" Aleyna finally said.

"I'm going to pick the songs!" Sungyeol said said and also sungjung.

First was Taejun and they picked the song GEE by snsd for him. While he was dancing Aleyna and the boys couldn't stop laughing!! When he finished Aleynas stomaching was hurting.

It was hoya's turn and he danced to 2pm ill be back. Then it was Aleyna. Then sungyeol played girls day expectation.

"Yah! I'm not going to dance to that!" She screamed.

"YOU HAVE TO!"sungjung said.

"ANIYO! Okay fine. We lost and Hoya won!" She stuck out we tongue and sat back down next to Taejun.

Hoya was happy for no reason jumping up and down! The day was passing by slowly and Aleyna wanted to go home to her dad. Before she left she asked the CEO if she can't come tomorrow and he said okay.

That night when she went home she ate dinner with her family and they allow Archie a movie together. Aleyna missed being together like this again. The last time they ever watched a movie together was 2 years ago! And after they finished watching a movie Aleynas dad gave them the presents he brought from turkey! They thanked him and they all went to bed.

The next morning Aleyna got up and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Are we going anywhere today?" She asked.

"Yes! The Amusement park!" Her dad said.

"YESS!!!" Exclaimed Aleyna and chi hoon.

They got ready and left to lotte world. When they arrived everyone noticed Aleyna and were surrounding her and she was taking pictures and signing autographs. Wherever Aleyna would go with her family, fans would follow her. She didn't say anything because she thought she had to get use to it.

She went in every single ride and her father bought 2 boxes of pizza and of course Aleyna ate 1 whole box by herself.

When they finished eating and going on every ride they finally went home. When they arrived, Aleyna was too tired to do anything and she wanted to sleep but she had to pack her bags to move into her new dorm. She packed all her clothes an shoes. Basically her entire room.

The next morning Aleyna got ready and her a manger came to pick her up. Aleyna said good bye to her parents and whispers to chi hoon "yah. Don't get I to trouble. I might not be there to help you. Bye" and she kissed him on the cheek and left.

They went to taejuns house and picked him up and off they were to their new dorm. "We're not going to live together right?" Taejun asked the manager.

"Ani. You two will be living separately. Aleyna your dorm will be next to infinite's dorm and Taejun yours is going to be down the hall from Aleynas." The manager Said. They arrived and Taejun took his bags upstairs since he didn't have much but everyone had to help Aleyna carry hers.

"Yah! Why do you have so much!!" Taejun said struggling to pick a bag up.

"Well I'm going to live here might as well take everything" she said and they finally finished. The manager left them to unpack and left because had something to do.

Taejun was finished packing and went to Aleynas dorm.

"It's going to be so lonely for you in a 3 bedroom dorm" Taejun said.

"Like your living with someone?" Aleyna said in sarcasm.

"I only have 2 bedrooms! Your 3rd room is haunted I bet! Hahahaha!" Taejun said scaring Aleyna.

"YAH BE QUIET!" She yelled.

Taejun helped her unpack and then he went home. That night Aleyna couldn't sleep. She was tossing and turning in bed and them she got out and went to the living room. She the tv and laid down on the sofa. While watching a movie she fell asleep half way... 

 

-next morning-

 

Aleynas manager came in and found Aleyna on the sofa and was trying to wake her up. After Yelling any her to wake up a million times she finally woke up!

"Hurry get ready for school! Your gonna have to take the bus!" She said.

"I'm not gonna take the bus." Aleyna said rubbing her eyes and was sittin on her bed still half asleep.

"Didn't you say I can I go to school whenever I want?" She asked.

"You still have to think of your education! Now hurry get up!"

"I don't wanna go!!" Aleyna kept whining and then she remembered Jiho and wanted to see him since the last time she was him was about a couple of weeks ago.

Aleyna quickly got up and went to the bathroom! She got quickly got ready and got her bookbag and skateboard and ran out the door! Salesman kept hitting the elevator button but it took forever so she quickly went down the stairs. She wanted to see jiho before classes start because she knew she wouldn't be able to talk to him in class. 

 

-myungsoo pov-

 

We all got out of our dorm to I the the practice room and when we walked out a girl in a school uniform came out the next door and had a skateboard and quickly ran to the elevator. But after standing there for about a minute she went to the staircase instead. Right when she left the elevator door opened. We went in and I thought who is that?

When the elevator door opened we walked out and the door to the stairs opened too and it was Aleyna! She didn't say anything to us and just ran passé us!

"ALEYNA!" I screamed after her but she was already on her skateboard. I was going to ask her if she wanted a ride but she left. I was standing tree watching her and her skirt was flying around but she had shorts on under.

Dongwoo came and slapped shoulder "come on. We're going to be late."

"Okay." I said and sat in the car.

"Wasn't that Aleyna who was wearing the school uniform?" Hoya asked.

"Yup. I guess she was in a big rush to say hi to us..." Sungjung said and they drove off.


-narrator pov- 

 

Their car stopped at a red light and myungsoo was staring out the window. He saw Aleyna on her skateboard, she was jumping over things and was really good!! Myungsoo was amazed because he never met a girl who could skateboard!! He was watching her until she was out of view.... (Poor myungsoo..)

~
Aleyna arrived 20 minutes before classes started and she saw Jiho in the cafeteria and she ran to him and hugged him!

"JIHO!!!!" She screamed from happiness!!

Jiho hugged her back and said! "YAH! WHY DIDN'T YOU COME TO SCHOOL I REALLY MISSED YOU!"

"I missed you too!" Aleyna said. They sat down and Aleyna told him everything that had happened to her!

"Wahhh. Ur life is completely flipped over now.." Jiho said

after she finished.

"I know right! No more fighting, eating, and I have to do my own chores!" Aleyna said and the bell rung. When she was by her locker people were around her and some were asking for her auto graphs.

'Aish. I wish they were still scared of me' Aleyna thought.

Class was over and it was time for lunch. Jiho and Aleyna got their lunch and went outside to eat In front of the school building so everyone can leave Aleyna alone.

Jiho and Aleyna were eating, laughing and talking. Just like old times. But what they didn't know was a reporter was hiding taking pictures of them! :o

After school Aleyna went straight to the practice room. Her and Taejun didn't have anything to do so they were walking around the building and they heard singing coming from the recording room. They both entered and infinite were sitting down listening to their new song.

"Annyeonghaseoyo" they said and bowed.

Myungsoo got up and grabbed Aleynas hand and made her sit next to him and said "Aleyna listen to our new song and tell us what you think of it?!"

Aleyna looked down at her hand which he was still holding and she quickly pulled it away causing her face to blush. They replayed it and when it was over Taejun and Aleyna both said "it's good! I think it's going to be a huge hit!!!!"

"Thanks!" They all said.

"So did you 2 move into your dorms?!" Myungsoo asked.

"Yeah. How did you know?" Taejun said.

"We saw Aleyna going to school in the morning." Sungyeol said.

"Really?! When? How come I didn't see you guys?" Aleyna asked!

"Well it looked like you were in a rush!" Dongwoo exclaimed.

"Why were you in a rush to go to school?..." Taejun asked really confused.

"I wanted to see Jiho before class started" she said and myungsoo got really angry she was hanging out with another guy!

Aleyna got up and said "well... Bye".

"Where are you going?" Myungsoo asked quickly getting up.

"...outside" she said. She walked out and myungsoo followed her.

"Where are we going?" Myungsoo asked again.

"To the market." Aleyna said.

"Why?" He kept asking.

"Stop asking so much questions!" She said and myungsoo laughed because he thought she was cute when she was angry!

They walked in and Aleyna bought a energy drink and bought a icee. Myungsoo just bought a icee and when they went to the cashier Aleyna took out her wallet but myungsoo stopped her and said "I'm gonna pay". Aleyna didn't want to argue in front of the cashier so she just said okay.


They both walked out and went to the playground and sat down on the bench. Aleyna put the icee between her legs so it wouldn't fall and she opened the energy drink and poured it in the icee. Myungsoo was staring her and while she was pouring the drink she looked up at myungsoo and smirked. "Do you want some?" She asked.

"Okay. Is it good?" Myungsoo said.

Aleyna mixed it using the straw and held it to his lips. "Here" she said. He sipped on the straw and it tasted awesome!!!!!!!!!

"WOW!! THAT'S SO GOOD!" He exclaimed!

"I know! Whatever I make tastes good!" Aleyna giggled.

Myungsoo thought for awhile and remembered Taejun telling him that Aleyna never ever in her entire life shared food or a drink with someone.. Not even her parents!

"Taejun said you never shared food with someone. But why are you sharing it with me?" He asked. Aleyna stopped drinking from the straw and tilted her head to myungsoo a little and she didn't know what to say!!

"Um... Uh... Yeah. Food. This is a drink" she quickly said and her face turned red and she quickly turned the other way! Myungsoo couldn't help but chuckle at her cuteness! 'She sooo likes me' he thought.

She turned around and lightly punched him in the arm "yah! Stop laughing" she said!

"Aigoo" he said and pinched her nose. She quickly rubbed her nose and finished her drink. Then that was when a little girl came running to Aleyna.

"Annyeong! What's wrong?" Aleyna said. (She love kids!)

"Unni... that boy is being mean to me! :( he won't give me my doll back!" She said crying. Myungsoo was watching at Aleyna amazed at the way she was with kids. 'She'd make a perfect mother' he thought and was smiling like a freak just thinking about the fact.

"Chincha? Where is he? How dare he bother our little princess " Aleyna got up and the little girl held her and myungsoo's finger and led her to the boy.

They were both expecting a little boy. But it was a teenager. He looked about 13-14 years old. "Is that him?" Myungsoo asked. And the little girl nodded.

Aleyna held the girls hand and myungsoo and her walked up to him. "Yah! What do you want?!" The boy shouted informal at myungsoo.

"What? How dare you talk to a elder informally! Give the little girl her doll back and apologize!" He screamed! Aleyna was shocked to see this side of him! And she liked it... Her heart was beating really loud and fast. And her cheeks were turning red!

The boy wasn't doing anything and myungsoo grabbed his ear and pulled him towards Aleyna and the girl "apologize!"

The boy got scared and quickly apologize to the girl and gave her doll back and ran away! The girl gave a kiss to Aleyna and myungsoo and said "thank you unni and oppa! I hope you 2 stay together for a long time and get married!" She giggled and ran away!

Myungsoo smiled at the fact and Aleyna blushed at the thought of them as a couple. "Oh kids... What will we do with them?" Myungsoo said.

"..uh. Yeah" Aleyna said too quickly showing that she was nervous!

It was getting dark and the were walking to the company which is 20 minutes away by foot.

"You really like kids don't you?" Myungsoo asked Aleyna.

Aleyna smiled and said "deh~ I really love the and I really wish I could have baby of my own when I get older!" She was smiling from ear to ear thinking about kids.

"What age do you want to get married?" He asked.

"Mullah,, if the guy I love proposes to me, then of course I'll say yes. But over 20 of course." She said.

"Do you like kids?" She asked hoping he'd say yes!

"Yes! I really love them! And I want to become a father one day... I want to live in a house with my wife and kids one day..." He said.

"chincha?? We could be neighbors!" Aleyna said! She didn't want to show to myungsoo that she had a slightly crush on him so she said they could be neighbors.


-myungsoo pov-

 

When she said we could be neighbors my heart got crushed into a thousand of pieces! I wanted to tell her I dont want to us to be neighbors! I want to live under the same roof as you! If one of us go through hardship... I want us both to be together... Supporting each other till the end...

 

-narrator pov-

 

They walked to their dorm and when they went upstairs Aleyna said "...bye" and quickly went In side! Her heart was beating 10 times faster than usual! What is this feeling? Do I like him? She thought.

Aleyna went to her room and changed out of her uniform.  and wore this 

 

She was bored so she went to check if Taejun was home. When they first moved in Taejun and Aleyna told each other their codes for their door so Aleyna opened his door and went in. Taejun was in the kitchen shirtless trying to cook something! When he saw her this was his expression

 

Aleyna started laughing!!!!! "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOU SBOULDVE SEEN YOUR EXPRESSION!!!!"

"YAH! YOU SCARED ME!!!" He yelled.

Taejun was too busy screaming and the food on the stove was burning! Then there was a small fire!!! Aleyna was screaming and Taejun got water and threw it on the fire but it got bigger!!! And then Aleyna found the fire extinguisher and gave it to Taejun and the fire went out!

"YAH! WHY R U EVEN COOKING?!? U DON'T KNOW HOW TO!!" Aleyna screamed at him.

"YAH! DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE A COOK IN THIS SMALL APARTMENT?!? WHY WON'T U COOK HUH?!" Taejun yelled.

"FINE!! I WILL COOK! ATLEAST I KNOW HOW TOO!!" She stuck out her tongue and went to her dorm and Taejun followed her (he was still shirtless).

When Aleyna was about to open the door, infinite opened the door and were about to leave! Aleyna got so scared because Taejun was shirtless and was going into her dorm! Her and taejuns eyes were wide open and they were frozen in their spot and infinite were frozen too shocked at what they saw....

Taejun broke the silence and said "IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"


Myungsoo's expression....

 

 

"Then...?" Sungyeol asked.

"Um... It's a long story..." Aleyna said and Taejun ran to his room and Aleyna went inside her dorm.

"Do you think something happened between them?" Myungsoo asked.

"Aniyah..Don't worry about it... Lets go!" hoya said cheering myungsoo said.

Infinite went to their practice room and were practicing for an hour and went back home. But when they left Taejun went back to Aleyna's dorm wearing a tank top.

Aleyna got the pots and pans out and made kimchi stew for them!! "TA DAH!!!! See I told I can cook!"

"WAHH" Taejun said in amazement and when he tasted some he kept on praising it!

When they finished Taejun went back to his dorm and Aleyna went to sleep since there was school tomorrow.