chapter 7 ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

My dad's a kkangpae leader...

 

After school, since it was thursday and gigi didn't have work they decided to go bowling. when they got there the "Ssang Yong Pa 2" was there too. gigi and chanhee immediately started the glared contest when they saw each other. but hyunwoo ended the glaring contest by shouting loudly at mei's ear which shocked everyone. hyunwoo gave an apologetic smile.

 

hyunwoo: midget meri! you going to play?!

mei: yeah, why? [replied coldly]

hyunwoo: i bet that you won't even get 100 points.

mei: oh really?!  well lets see who wins... loser gets to do the other's homework for 1 month...

hyunwoo: eeii...that not fair, your not smart like brains (ysa).

mei: so your admitting that you'll lose??

hyunwoo: no. but still!!! think of something else.

mei: ok.... loser becomes the winner's slave...call??

hyunwoo: call!

 

while that was happening gigi was staring at them in confusion..

 

gigi: what's going on... [mumbles to herself]

byunghun: they're always like that.

 

gigi got shocked when she saw byunghun standing next to her 

 

gigi: *for how long was he standing here?*

byunghun: hehe sorry for scaring you [smiles]

gigi: hehe its ok... do they always make bets??

byunghun: yeah, they make bets about anything...but its fun to join the bets once in a while...

gigi: [nod nod]...

byunghun: i haven't properly introduced myself. im Lee byunghun, nice to meet you. gigi, right?

gigi: yeah, nice to meet you too

byunghun: jonghun-ah.

 

jonghun, who was sitting on the sofa and playing with his guitar, looks up at byunghun.

 

byunghun: gigi [while pointing at gigi]

jonghun: [nod] nice to meet you

 

then goes back to his guitar..

 

byunghun: [hisses] he's acting cool...do you know how to play?

gigi: play what?? [innocent look]

byunghun: bowling.

gigi: oh right! [mentally facepalms herself] no..i only played once... but all you

      gotta do is to roll the ball and hit the pins right?

byunghun: its not as easy as it looks..

gigi: really... are you good at bowling??

byunghun: well i got some moves...no, i at bowling...

gigi: hehe ^^

 

then mei suddenly wraps her arm around gigi's shoulder that made gigi jump.

 

mei: heheh ^^ lets go put on the bowling shoes ...oh! byunghun-shi... annyeong!!  [waves hyperly]

byunghun: [nods] Hi.[sits next to jonghun]

mei: [pouts and whispers to gigi] rude much... but still hot!

gigi: haha whatever..

mei: what were you two talking about??

gigi: nothing, just stuff..

mei: ya!! tell me!! don't tell me, you like my byungie?!?

gigi: no. 

 

gigi said firmly

 

mei: good... i'm the president of byunghun's fan club...shhh... don't tell him..

gigi: whatever..:)

 

gigi and mei goes to the counter to get the bowling shoes. meanwhile..

 

jonghun: acting cool

byunghun: i'm not acting cool... i just don't like it when a girl throws herself at me... 

jonghun: she'd not throwing herself at you...

byunghun: but its so obvious that she likes me

jonghun: how do you know...maybe she's trying to get close to you because she like your

         friend, just like yuri.

byunghun: ya, if he hears you you're dead.

jonghun: their too busy setting up the game.

 

jonghun says while pointing at the guys who were pressing random buttons on the thingy. chanhee, baekhyun and hyunwoo successfully put your names in the screen in alphabetical order.

 

amy | baekhyun| byunghun| chanhee| gigi| hyunwoo| jonghun| mei| ysa

 

chanhee: *i need to beat gigi*

 

at first they were all serious in playing but in the middle because of their lack of skill in playing bowling they all ended up just joking around with the game. because their scores were so low they decided to settle the bet with a game of truth or dare. they sat around the table

 

bowlling.jpeg

 

after a few dares and truths the bottle finally landed at gigi's direction.

 

hyunwoo: Gigi!! truth or dare?

gigi: *if i pick truth they might ask something personal, they might know who i am...* dare.

hyunwoo: ok! hmm....what could you do [looking around]...ah!!! mr. smart-!!

gigi: huh??

hyunwoo: kim jongin from class 3-1

gigi: who?! [looks around]

hyunwoo: over there... 

 

hyunwoo pointing at the other end of the room, gigi saw jongin sitting next to his friends. 

 

hyunwoo: mr.smart- over there is known for shunning every confession. i don't know what they see in him...

ysa: what do you mean... he's handsome, cool, smart and has a smirk to die for.

gigi:*jongin oppa's a heart breaker!? i should ask him more about his school life*

hyunwoo: eeii... brains, you're a fan of mr.smart-?! 

ysa: a bit.

mei: hahah. a bit?!? you talk about- 

[ysa cover's mei's mouth]

ysa: shhh....hehehe nothing to see here..continue..

hyunwoo: ok.... so gigi, i want you to go up to him and talk to him for at least 15 min.

byunghun: eeii...hyunwoo-ya ist that a bit harsh... jongin doesn't talk to any girl

          more than 5 min if it doesn't involved school.

hyunwoo: that's the point. if you don't do it you'll be my slave for a month.

gigi: ok... i'll do it.

 

gigi stands up while walking she sent a text to jongin 

 

gigi: oppa! pretend that you don't know me!!!

 

for gigi hiding her identity was more important than embarrassing herself. the others watched gigi go closer to jongin

 

chanhee: *i hope she makes a fool of herself [evil laugh]*

 

chanhee was watching closely like he was videoing it in his mind. as gigi was getting closer to jongin chanhee got more excited. then when gigi was standing in front of jongin and his friend's table jongin suddenly stands up.

 

hyunwoo: what the?!

chanhee: *WHAT THE?!?!?*

 

when jongin stood up gigi gave him a look saying "PRETEND THAT YOU DONT KNOW ME!!!" and jongin turned around and stretched pretending like he didn't see her, good thing his other friends where to busy with the game. Gigi, hyunwoo, chanhee gave a sigh of relief. gigi did cleared her throat to get jongin's attention and jongin acted like he was a bit shocked that she was there. gigi gave a bow

 

gigi: hello...umm...its nice to meet you.

jongin: nice to meet you too...can i help you with something? 

*why are you here?*

gigi: umm...you see...*aigoo...its a dare!!*

 

jongin secretly looked around and saw the other guys watching gigi so he knew that its a game or something.

 

jongin: [smiles] your gigi, am i right??

gigi: *oppa, pretend that you don't know me* yes.

jongin: i heard about you...

 

then jongin's friend joins the conversation.

 

guy: oh! who's this??

jongin: she's gigi. the girl that stood up to chanhee.

guy: really?! wow! im park chanyeol. its very nice to meet you 

gigi: [bows] nice to meet you too... umm...how did you guys know about that?

chanyeol: the whole school was talking about it last week there's no way that you'll miss it.

gigi: really?? [laughs awkwardly]

jongin: but i can see that its all fine now...

gigi: huh??

jongin: you're with them right?? 

gigi: yes. um you see i came here with mei amy and ysa but mei is close with

      hyunwoo so the guys ended up with us.

chanyeol: oh~ i would like you to meet some one.

 

while chanyeol was introducing her to some of jongin's friends, the others were amazed.

 

byunghun: looks like she's going to do it.

hyunwoo: nooooo......

ysa: wow...

hyunwoo: curse that happy virus. if he wasn't there gigi would already on her way back here.

ysa: i don't know... jongin seems to be paying attention to gigi...

mei: seems like someone's jealous...

ysa: i'm not jealous! 

mei: i didn't say it was you

ysa: well...i....you!!

 

while they were arguing, two guys were watching jongin's actions very closely. after 30 min....

 

gigi: well its nice to meet you all but i need to go back.

suho: if chanhee bothers you just tell jongin and he'll beat him up for you.

jongin: hyung!

gigi: hahaha...i'll take note of that. ^^ bye!

 

when gigi got back all eyes were glued to her.

 

gigi: what?!

ysa: how'd you do it?? 

gigi: i did nothing... i just said hi and they recognised me as the girl who stood up to chanhee

 

at that second all eyes were shifted chanhee. chanhee was glaring at gigi and so the battle begins again.

 

gigi: i'm going to spin the bottle now...who ever it is pick dare and he'll go

      in the middle of the bowling area and dance crazy.

 

without breaking the glaring contest gigi spined the bottle and it landed on chanhee's direction. chanhee stood up carefully went to the middle but before chanhee started to dance, gigi stood up

 

gigi: EVERYONE ! PLS. PAY ATTENTION TO LEE CHANHEE, I REPEAT LEE.CHAN.HEE. [smirks]... MUSIC PLS!!!

 

the music started and everyone in the room looking at chanhee. gigi raised an eyebrow as the signal to begin. chanhee took a deep breath

 

chanhee: your gonna pay for this gigi... [mumbles]

 

then chanhee starts to do random weird dance moves and everyone laughs.

 

chanyeol: what is he doing?!? hahahahha

jongin: i think their playing truth or dare... *thats my gigi* 

 

jongin looks at gigi and at coincidentally gigi looked at jongin. gigi gave a big smile of satisfaction.

 

score.jpeg

 

after the humiliating dance number chanhee went back to their table.

 

hyunwoo: hahahahahahaahahha i didn't know you were such a good dancer chanhee-ya...hahaaahha

chanhee: you!!

baekhyun: chanhee-ya relax it just a dare...

gigi: yeah... its just a dare [smiles]

 

after 30 min. they got tired and decided to call it a day. on the way home chanhee secretly followed gigi again.

 

chanhee: *hey isn't this the way to my house??*

 

chanhee extra carefully followed her. then gigi made a left turn but when chanhee turned left gigi disappeared.

 

chanhee: what the where is she?? 

 

chanhee scratched his head and just continued to walk home. when chanhee was gone gigi went out of the bushes. 

 

gigi: urgh... what's with me bushes these days [while fixing her uniform]

 

and so gigi went home. as usual gigi was greeted by a bunch of big guys when she arrived. on her way to her room she saw jongin waiting in the corridor..

 

gigi: oppa!! how was it??

jongin: it was hilarious, i cant believe he actually did it.

gigi: haha ..ah! oppa... why didn't you tell me you were popular in school?!? 

jongin: well you never asked.

gigi:[made a face]...why are you waiting here anyway..

jongin: boss said that don't house clothes, his friend will be coming over.

gigi: oh~ ok ^^

jongin: and i'm going to gangnam with the other guys

gigi: oppa make sure you catch him this time ok :))

jongin: sure.

 

then gigi walked to her room but stopped at her door step

 

gigi: by the way oppa, the guys, chanhee and others calls you mr.smart-...

      tsk. tsk. tsk....oppa is a heart breaker.

 

gigi said before closing her door. after a few min of playing with her phone gigi heard he dad calling her name so she went down. on her way to the living room she was still playing with the game. when she arrived at the living room. gigi saw a big man sitting on the couch next to a lady that looks like she's in her mid-40's 

 

gigi: annyeonghaseyo [90 bow]

mr.kim: oh~ princess i would like you to meet my old friend lee park ho. and her wife eo yoon hee.

yoon hee: waa....she's all grown up now... i remember back then you didn't like leaving my side.

gigi: immo-nie?!? (what gigi called her when she was small)

yoon hee: yes. thats me ^^

 

then a familiar voice came in the room saying

 

guy: mom, where do you want me to put the fruits?

gigi: *wait why is his voice so familiar...*

yoon hee: oh darling put it just put it here.

gigi: *it cant be*

 

gigi turned around 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

gigi: CHANHEE-YA!!!! ⊙▃⊙

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update... i've been so caught up with watching running man

hehehehe they're so funny

i love it so much..

 

 

thank you for reading ^^

 

................................SARANGHAEYO!!!<3...hehehe ^^...........................................