chapter 24 |◔◡◉|

My dad's a kkangpae leader...
Chanhee: wanna go on a date?

Gigi looked at chanhee bewilderedly 

Gigi: what?!

After a few seconds chanhee realised what he said..

Chanhee: i dont mean it like that. Joosung is looking for evidence, im sure a lot of people
         wants some evidence. Its just for evidence nothing else.
Gigi: ok...
Chanhee do you have plans this Saturday?? 
gigi: oh, we're going to lotte world.
Chanhee: with mei, ysa and amy?
gigi: no... with baekhyun, amy,and hyunwoo.
Chanhee: baekhyun and hyunwoo?! 
gigi: eung...right, you should help too
Chanhee: help with what?
gigi: we're helping amy and baekhyun become close again... that's why we plan to go to lotte world 
Chanhee: Oh~ how about sunday? you free??
gigi: sure
Chanhee: we can just go to some park and say its namsan park. No one would know the difference

gigi: ok.. 

 

after cleaning up, gigi was about to leave.

 

gigi: do you want to come with us on saturday??

chanhee: nah... if i go we will be forced to act like a couple...

gigi: ok.

chanhee: how's your face??

gigi: what?!....oh... its a lot better than last night

chanhee: dont forget to put the ointment.

gigi: yeah, yeah..

 

gigi closed the door and went home. the next day after school gigi went straight to the bus stop cause the others were busy with their own thing. baekhyun, who just went out of syokanji's building saw gigi sitting at the bus stop so he decided to join her. gigi heard the girls behind her squealed, when she turned around baekhyun was behind her 

 

baekhyun: hey! [smiles]

 

the girls squeal in joy.

 

gigi: yow... where's chanhee??

baekhyun: he's stuck in detention. actually hyunwoo, byunghun, jonghun are in detention right now..

gigi: what happened??

baekhyun: they tried to skip class to watch a baseball game and our principal caught them.

gigi: why weren't you with them?

baekhyun: i was asleep..

gigi: heheh ^^...

baekhyun: how about you, why are you going home so early 

gigi: amy is studying, ysa went home because of her mom, and mei has work.

baekhyun: oh~~

 

it was awkward because the girls behind them were whispering and listening to their conversation. then gigi felt her phone vibrate.

 

    baekhyun: wanna watch a movie?? i heard man of steal just came out

 

gigi looked at baekhyun weirdly. baekhyun texted her again

 

    baekhyun: if the girls behind us will know that your going to

                    watch a movie with me they're going to freak and cause

                    more trouble.

         gigi: ahh~~ sure why not. i have nothing to do anyway. ^^

 

gigi and baekhyun looked at each other and silently laughed.

 

baekhyun: well... i need to go, i have somthing to do.

gigi: eung?!? ok...

 

a few seconds after baekhyun left, gigi got a text.

 

   

     Baekhyun: see you at sinchon ^^

 

Gigi laughed and waited for the bus to arrive. An hour after when gigi Went to sinchon . She bumped into someone while she was texting baekhyun.

 

Gigi: im so sorry [bow]

 

when gigi looked at the person, it was yuri.

 

Gigi: yuri!!

Yuri: oh! Gigi-ya

Gigi: your here again.

Yuri: yeah... well this place used to be my friends hangout...i kind of miss this place.

Gigi: oh~~

yuri: how about you why are you here again??

Gigi: im going to watch a movie with a friend.

Yuri: hmm...since i have nothing to do, you won't mind if i come with you right.

Gigi: sure why not... even though my friend is not too open to new people but its ok.

 

Gigi's phone vibrated..

 

     Baekhyun: i already have the tickets where are you..

          Gigi: i just got here, im going up now...

 

Gigi: lets go.

 

Gigi and yuri talked on the way. When they were in the lobby yuri's phone vibrated.

 

Yuri: aww... gigi-ya. Im sorry but my mom is looking for me.

Gigi: its ok :))

Yuri: ill keep you company util your friend arrives.

Gigi: no, its ok...

 

Gigi saw baekhyun in front of the ticket counter, with his back faced at them.

 

Gigi: oh! He's here [pointing at baekhyun ]

Yuri: oh~~ is a boy~~

gigi: he' s just friend

Yuri: whatever you say~~~

 

Yuri said playfully. Meanwhile beakhyun was waiting for gigi, when he tuned around he saw gigi with a familiar figure but he couldn't see the face. They said goodbye to each other and gigi went to baekhyun.

 

Gigi: yow!

baekhyun: who was that?? *she looks familiar*

gigi: she's just a friend that i bumped into earlier... the tickets??

baekhyun: its now 5:30. The movie starts at 8:30

gigi: 8:30?!? Why!?

Baekhyun: The 5:30 was sold out... apparently a lot of people wants to watch it today.

Gigi: [sigh] so... what do we do now??

baekhyun: i heard a new arcade opened next door.

Gigi: arcade?! Ooh~ lets go~

 

gigi and baekhyun went to the mall next to that mall. When they got there a bunch of student from other schools where there too.

 

Gigi: whow~ there's a lot if people here.

baekhyun: of course, its new.

Gigi: lets just go to the old one.

Baekhyun: eii... i wanna try something new... i already know all the games in the old arcade

Gigi: Do you guys came here often??

baekhyun: yeah, we used to come here after school.

Gigi: oh~ ....oh!?

 

A crane machine caught Gigi's attention. Gigi ran like a little kid to it.

 

Gigi: oooh~~ i always wanted one of these.

 

It filled with yellow, round, cute stuffed toys

 

Baekhyun: you can buy one like that somewhere.

Gigi: what i mean is, i want to get something like this from a crane machine.

Baekhyun: you know that this game is fixed, out of 20 plays only one an get a price

Gigi: i know, that's why i want to get one. When i get one of these i would feel so awesome

baekhyun: then go And try it. Just dont blame me if you used up all money with that game.

 

Gigi went to the counter to buy some tokens and came back to the game. gigi tried to the the one that looked easy to get but failed. after 5 more tries she had one token left. 

 

baekhyun: that's your last token?! you used up all your money?

gigi: no.. i have more money. i just bought 7 tokens. im afraid that ill waste all my money on this game.

baekhyun: hehe... let me try

 

baekhyun put in the token and easily got one stuffed toy from the machine.

 

gigi:.....[looks at beakhyun]

baekhyun: what...

gigi: .... you.. are.. awesome!! can i have it??

baekhyun: why would i keep it its for girls [gives her the toy]

gigi: thanks ^^

 

gigi and baekhyun continued to play with different games. without noticing it, it was already 7:30, they got tired of the games and decided to go around the mall. gigi bought a cute cap with wings at some store and headed to the ice cream store. after ordering they sat near the end of the room.

 

baekhyun: how does the hazel nut choco taste??

gigi: its good... how about the pistachio?

baekhyun: tastes like pistachio. ^^

gigi: no duh...

 

gigi saw a familiar figure come in the store. it was some guys wearing the gangnam middle school uniform. gigi wore the cap that she bought to cover her face.

 

gigi: *urgh.... why are those guys here??*

baekhyun: ya. what are you doing??

gigi: umm... ah! im hiding i saw one of chanhee's fangirls

baekhyun: really?! where? 

 

baekhyun was about to search for the fan girl that gigi was talking about.

 

gigi: don't look!!!

baekhyun: why..

gigi: umm... they might think im two timing chanhee... and things will get worst.

baekhyun: oh.. 

 

baekhyun wore his hoodie and stood up, he grabbed gigi's hand and pulled her out of the store without making eye contact. when they got out of the store they went back to normal walking mode. they went back to the theatre to watch the movie. after the movie while walking to the bus stop, a stranger accidentally bumped into gigi. (and because the guy was tall and gigi has some height problems) the stranger's cold (with ice) cup of water spilled on her shoulder to her back.

 

guy: im so sorry.... im so sorry

gigi: its ok..

baekhyun: are you ok??

gigi: eung.

guy: im really sorry

gigi:  its ok, its just water, i wont die ^^

guy: umm... what should i do..

gigi: its ok... really. it'll dry in a couple of minutes 

guy: but... are you sure?

gigi: eung.

guy: thank you... umm... sorry again for your shirt

gigi: eung ^^

 

with that the guy left.

 

baekhyun: ya gigi...you're too kind... 

gigi: why? do you want me to scream at him or report to the guard, i dont want to cause trouble...

      come on i wont die

baekhyun: ....

gigi: you're coming tomorrow right?

baekhyun: eung... 

gigi: dont be late, hyunwoo said to meet up at 1pm

baekhyun: eung..

 

gigi took one more look at her wet shirt and sighed

 

gigi: *-_- i want to kick that dude in somewhere un-appropriate -_-*

      [shocked]

 

baekhyun put his jacket around gigi's shoulder

 

gigi: no, its ok.

baekhyun: just where it or you'll get a cold.

 

gigi just stayed quiet and they continued to go on their way to the bus stops. on the bus baekhyun fell asleep, when he woke up he saw a sticky note on the window next to him that said.

 

"you looked to tired so i didn't wake you up. thanks for lending me  

 your jacket it kept me warm. ^^..... 

 

  ps. if you missed you stop dont blame me~~ hahahahh >:)"

 

baekhyun laughed at gigi's not and saw his jacket nicely folded on his lap. when gigi got home it was empty because that day jieun's (the maid) daughter is in the hospital, giving birth to her 1st child. gigi took a bath and lied down on her bed. she felt dizzy and hot.

 

gigi: oh no... curse that tall dude!![sneeze]

 

gigi stayed in bed not moving for a few minutes. then she heard a knock on her balcony door but she had no more energy to get up and fight with chanhee. meanwhile, chanhee was on gigi's balcony

 

chanhee: why isn't she coming?? 

 

chanhee called gigi..

 

chanhee: ya... why aren't you-

gigi: what...[panting]

 

gigi said with a deep and week voice.

 

chanhee: ya... where are you??

gigi: home... 

chanhee: are you sick??.

gigi: i think so..

chanhee: is anyone else with you in the house?

gigi: no....

chanhee: *aish... why am i doing this* just open the door... thats all you have to do

gigi: urgh...

 

gigi gathered all her remaining energy and opened the door then floped down to her bed.

 

chanhee: ya... lie down properly..

 

after gigi fixed herself chanhee put his hand on gigi's forehead to see if she has a fever.

 

chanhee: what happened to you..

gigi: a dude accidentally spilled his cold drink at my back...

 

chanhee stood up...

 

chanhee: where do you keep your first aid kit.

gigi: there, in the drawer [pointing somewhere]

 

chanhee took a thermometer and gave it to gigi.

 

chanhee: what time did you eat?

gigi: 7...

chanhee: its already 10, you cant take your medicine with an empty stomach. you wont mind if i

         use your kitchen right?

gigi: go ahead...

 

chanhee went down to the kitchen. 

 

gigi: *why is he being nice... *

 

chanhee quickly made porridge and went back to gigi's room.

 

chanhee: here. eat up so you can take the medicine.

gigi: thanks...

 

while chanhee was getting the medicine.

 

gigi: how did you know how to make this?

chanhee: when i get sick i there's no one but me in the house so i need to learn these things

         to survive... im smarter that you think i am... here [handing gigi the medicine] take

         it after eating.

gigi: thanks....

chanhee: if you need anything just call me, im just next door...

 

with that chanhee went back to his room

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah.... another late update... im happy that you guys are still reading.... being a 4th year high school student, i dont have time to write my stories daily... 

 

 

 

...................................SARANGHEAYO!!<3...hehe^^..............................................