3 Chp

CaBiLo - Caribbean Bay Love~

It's monday the day they filmed the advertisement. Location at Caribbean bay water park.

SNSD and 2PM already there waiting for their turn to make up. Yuri saw Nichkhun alone, so she decided to walk to him.

"Hy, Nich oppa." She greeted while walk toward him.

"Aishh, She again.." Nichkhun thought. "Hy, Yuri sshi." He greeted back and faked a smile.

"Oppa, why you didn't reply my message last night?" Yuri said and pouted.

"I.. oh.. last night I sleep earlier don't know you message me. Sorry." He lied and laugh awkwardly.

"Oh.." Yuri said "Nice excuse huh?!" she thought.  Nichkhun trying to avoid her, so he looked around. Finally he found Seohyun was stand beside Taecyeon and Yoona alone. He decided take this chance to escape from Yuri.

"Oppa, i wa..." "Sorry Yuri sshi, I need to go." He cut Yuri's words and rushly walk away.

She saw him walk toward Seohyun and got furious. "Seohyun again?! Damn!" She thought and walk away pissed off, accidently she bumped into Chansung and fell down.

"Yuri Noona, are you okay?" He asked and helped her up.

Yuri stand up and yanked his hand away. "Next time Watch out!" she shouted and walk away. Chansung looked at her walk away, he confused and scratch his unitchy head. "Watch wrong with her?" He thought.

"Seohyun-ah, annyeong~" Nichkhun greeted to Seohyun, made she shocked and turn around.

"Oh, you scared me. Annyeong oppa." Seohyun said and bowed politely to him.

"Sorry, kekeke. why are you alone here? don't join them?" He asked and pointed to Taecyeon and Yoona who were laughing happily.

Seohyun shook her head. "I don't want to disturb them." She said and smile.

"Have you been eaten?" Nichkhun ask.

She shook her head again, "Let's eat then." Nichkhun suggest.

"Okay, we must call them to join us." Seohyun said and about to walk but Nichkhun blocked her.

"Just now you said, you don't want to disturb them. Now you.." Nichkhun said.

"Oh, Okay then let's go." Seohyun said and they walk to a cafe inside the water park.

They ordered some food and eat, chit and chat happily. Suddenly Nichkhun and Seohyun's phone rang in unison, they pick up and it was their other members.

"Hyun-ah, where are you? it's almost the time we filmed. Come back NOW." Yoona said on other line and hang up.

"Khun-ah, where are you? it's almost the time we filmed. Come back NOW dude." Taecyeon said the same and hang up.

"We must go back there now, let's go." Nichkhun said. 

"Okay." Seohyun said, and they quickly rush to them.

"Where are them?!" the director ask raised his voice, They all silent.

"They are come." Yoona said to the director.

"Sorry director-nim for waiting us." Nichkhun and Seohyun apologized while catch their breathe.

"You know?! time is money how dare you spend it just like this? quick prepare yourself." He scolded them.

"Thank you." They said and walk away prepare themselves they still be able looked at each other and chuckled.

 

"You already here all?" The director ask them, they all just nooded.

"Okay, let's start!" He said and all of them go to their spot waiting for the instruction.

"Okay we start from the locker room, 6 of you come here." He said and signal to them.

"Ne!" They all said and walk toward him.

"Gosh, the director is so fierce." Nichkhun whisper to Seohyun who beside him and chuckled.

"Don't say like that, he might hear you." Seohyun whisper back.

"Okay okay." he whisper and still chuckled. They all with the staff walk to the locker room and start filmed.
(A/N: It's difficult to me to describe all the MV in detail, If you don't mind you can watch the MV - Cabi Song ^^)

"Good take, now change your clothes to the coast guard uniform." The director said and walk away.

After a while they already change their clothes, and gathered again.

"Woah, y girls." Taecyeon said when Yoona, Yuri, and Seohyun walk toward them.

"Yoonie, you looks good in that clothes." Taecyeon compliment.

"Thank you." She said and blushing.

"You too." Nichkhun said and stare at Seohyun, made her feel uncomfortable with the clothes.

"Yah, oppa!." Seohyun blushed and hit Nichkhun's shoulder softly.

"Mianhe.." He said and chuckled. They don't know, their action was watched by Yuri. Made her pissed off.

"Yah! This two really made me pissed off. I think I should make some move." She thought and smirked.

After a few hours, they already end their filmed first day. They change their clothes into casual one and say goodbye to the director.

"See you on wednesday all." The director said and walk away.

"Thank you director-nim." They said and bow to him.

"Finally end the first day." Yoona said.

"Uhm guys, how about we go to dinner tonight?" Taecyeon suggest.

"Good idea." Chansung said and they all just nooded.

So SNSD tell their manager that they will have a dinner with 2PM, and they will take them to their dorm. Their manager agreed and drive home first.

They go to a Pub-restaurant with 2PM's car..

____________________________________________________

A/N: Chp 3 here, hope you guys like it :D Sorry for the late update
I'm on Midterm and prepare for Economic competition,
hope I'll win O:) Annyeong..

What move will be Yuri do? check out next chapter, I'll update soon.