4 Chp

CaBiLo - Caribbean Bay Love~

They happily chit and chat when they were at car, a while they finally arrived the Pub-restaurant. 

"Welcome to our Restaurant, do you want a room or just sit outside?" A waiter ask them.

"Uhm, give us a room, please." Taecyeon said, and turn back whisper something to them. "It's better we get a room, I'm afraid there's a paparazzi here." and they all nooded in agreement.

"Please, come with me." She said and takes them to a room. They arrived there, they orders some food and wine also. After a while the waiters take them orders too.

"You can call me, if you need something." The waiters said and leave them there.

"Yoo, Everybody Cheers!" Taecyeon said and raise his drink up, and all of them respond his action. Also do it.

After they eat, drink wine, chat, and playing around, they starts to dancing crazily except Seohyun. She just sitting in the corner alone, Nichkhun saw it and he decided to walk to her.

"Hey, don't want to join them?" He ask her and sit beside her.

Seohyun shook her head, "No, I'm not used to a place like this." she said and smile.

Nichkhun just nooded and drink a bottle of beer, "don't have to accompany me, you can join them dancing." Seohyun said to him.

"No, I want to accompany you." He said and smile to her.

They chit and chat happily, leave them there dancing. "Excuse me oppa, I want to go to tolilet a while." Seohyun said and stand up.

"Let me accompany you." He said and stand up too. "Oh, it's okay I can go by myself." She said.

"Yah, this is pub there's will be many drunk people. It's not safe you know?" Nichkhun said.

"Okay then." Seohyun said and they both walk out the room, Yuri found it and she stopped dancing, she walk out the room also.

"I'll wait you at otside." Nichkhun said when they arrived the toilet.

"Okay." Seohyun said and enter the toilet, suddenly Yuri walk toward Nichkhun and pretend to be drunk.

"O..oppa.." she call Nickhun and hug him, but Nichkhun quickly push her away "Yah, don't come near me." He said.

"Oppa, why you like that? you know, if you like that I'll hurt." She said and hug him again, she forced to kiss Nichkhun's lips. Nichkhun struggling to avoid her but unfortunately Seohyun came out from the toilet and saw it all, she widen her eyes, shocked.

"Seo..seohyun.." Nichkhun said when he saw Seohyun, he quickly push Yuri away.

"Uhm, Sorry disturb you." Seohyun said fake a smile and walk away rushly.

"Gosh, wait Seohyun-ah! you misunderstanding!" He shouted and about chase after herbut Yuri blocked him with grabbed his hand.

"Oppa-" "Yah! It's all your fault! If something happened between us, I won't forgive you! Remember it!" He warn her and yanked away her hand hardly. Nichkhun quickly chase after Seohyun, leave Yuri there.

"Hahahaha, see? Seo Joohyun even you're my sister but I still will do anything to get what I want." She thought and smirked.

Seohyun walk as fast as possible, avoid Nichkhun and her tears slowly falling down.

"Why my heart sudden hurt when I saw him and unnie doing that thing?" She thought while walk.

"Seohyun! wait!" He shouted and chase her, finally Seohyun stop and waiting for him.

"Y..yes Nichkhun Oppa?" She turn back and fake a smile.

"Sorry Hyunnie, what you see just now is all fake. It's your un-" "Don't need to say sorry, I'm the one who should say sorry for disturb you." She cut his words and smile happily but hurt inside.

"No, you're misundersta-" "and I'm happy instead to see you and Yuri unnie together." She cut his words again. "Oh God, I lied. stay strong Seohyun!" she thought and hold her tears from fall down.

"But-" "I think, we need to go back their now. They must looking for us." Seohyun said and walk away, leave Nichkhun there.

"But I only love you Seohyun-ah, why you can't understand?? aissh, Yuri again!" He thought and walk away too.

A while they arrived their room, they enter the room and all eyes on them. Taecyeon first to ask.

"Where did you go?" He ask them.

"We just walk around here, what's up?" Nichkhun answer him.

"Oh, I see." Taecyeon said and move his eyebrows up and down, signal something to Nichkhun.

But Nichkhun just smile to him, and then they sit down on the couch a little far. Taecyeon looked them a little weird, so he walk to Seohyun and sit besides her.

"What's wrong with you too?" He ask her and looked at her.

"Huh? we're fine oppa." Seohyun said and fake a smile.

"Don't lie, I know something just happened between you." Taecyeon said.

"Oppa we're really nothing, I just tired. That's all." She said and smile to him.

"Fine, If you don't want to say. I won't forbid you." He said and smile to her while patted her shoulder.

"Thank you oppa for caring me." She said.

So, Taecyeon still sit there accompany her. But they don't know Yoona was watching them, Her face became gloomy sudden.

"Why oppa so caring to Seohyunnie? Yah! Yoona don't think too much.." She thought and hit her head softly.

After few hours, they all tired so they decided to go back home. 2PM's car sent SNSD back to their dorm after that back to their dorm.

"We're home!" Yoona said when she walk in their dorm with Yuri and Seohyun. Some of the members still at the living room doing there own things.

"I heard that you three went to pub with 2PM, is that true?" Sooyoung ask curiously. Three of them just nooded.

"Aw, I want to T_T" she said and pouted.

"I'll go to my room first, good night unnie." Seohyun said and walk toward her room.

"me too, good night all." Yuri said and walk away, but she walk to Seohyun room first. She knocked the door.

"Come in." Seohyun said. Yuri opened the door and walk toward her.

"Oh, unnie. what's up?" She ask.

"Uhm, about just now Khun oppa and me-" "About that, don't worry unnie I won't tell anyone." She cut her word and fake a smile.

"Thank you Hyunnie." She hug her, "You know? I like him so much, when he did it to me I just can feel happy." Yuri lied, smirked hidely and remove the hug. she looked at her.

"I know unnie, and Nichkhun oppa seems like you too. you're the perfect couples." Seohyun said and smile but hurt inside, likes her heart broke into millions pieces.

"Then, good night Hyunnie. once again thank you and keep my secret." Yuri said and walk out the room.

"Hahaha, succeed! My plan will going smoothly after this." She thought and smirked when she was outside the room.

Seohyun locked the door and sit on her bed, she touch her heart. "W..why I feel likes my heart broke into millions pieces? No! I must happy for them, b..but-" She thought and started to crying until she fall asleep.

Meanwhile at the boys side, Taecyeon went to Nichkhun's room and ask him what happened between him and Seohyun. And He told all what just happened to Taecyeon.

"Woah, Yuri so scheming! huh?" Taecyeon said while shocked, and Nichkhun just nooded.

"So what will you do next?" He ask.

"I tried to explain, but she keep cut my words." Nichkhun said and sigh.

"Why you don't just confess your feeling to her?" He ask.

"At this time, I think she won't heard me.." Nichkhun said.

"Don't worry you're my buddy, I'll help you." Taecyeon said and after that he leave Nichkhun's room.

Nickhun lay down on his bed, "aissh, Seohyun-ah why you don't listen to me? I love you not her.." He thought, "Arrrrrrrrhhhgggg!!" he shouted and messing his hair.

____________________________________________________________

Here Chp 4, Hope you guys like it and Sorry for the late Update :D and I'm so happy because the Economic competition I got the first place! :D Thanks God and thank you all :D

35 Subscribers~ Thank you very much :*