6 Chp

CaBiLo - Caribbean Bay Love~

It had been 3 times Nichkhun didn't come to the filmed located and his excuse was sick. Seohyun is worrying him right now but she can't do anything neither visited him nor asked about him.

"What! Nichkhun didn't come again?!" the director frustated.

"I'm sorry director-nim, he was sick hard now." Taecyeon said.

"Gezzh, forget it. Let's start our filmed today." He said and walk away.

Yuri walk to Taecyeon, "Oppa, is Nichkhun oppa okay?" She ask.

"Uhm, yeah.." He said and walk away toward Seohyun who was stiffed at there thinking about Nichkhun. Yoona want to talk to him but she see him walk toward Seohyun, she stopped her way and keep looking at them from far away.

"Seohyunnie.." Taecyeon called but unrespond. "Seohyunnie!" he called again, soon Seohyun back to reality.

"Uh, yes?" she ask and looked at Taecyeon.

"Do you really don't want to know about Nichkhun??" He ask.

Seohyun shook her head, "I shouldn't know.." she said and looked down.

"No! you should know!" Taecyeon said and made her looking at him while holding her hand.

Yoona saw it and shock, "W..why oppa hold Hyunnie's hand?!" she though and walk away with jealousy face.

Seohyun widen her eyes, "You know? he sick because of you. Since that day he got home, he neither eat anything nor sleeping well every night. Once he can sleep but he keep calling your name, yesterday he suddenly fainted and we quickly take her to the Hospital.."

Seohyun shocked hear that he was fainted, "is he okay now?!" she ask worriedly.

"The doctor said, he shortage stamina and sleep deprivation. So doctor give him some soporific, but it useless he'll wake up again when he remembered you.." Taecyeon explained.

Seohyun's eyes became teary when she heard that, "w..why is he so silly?" she said and sobbed.

"Yeah, because of love.." Taecyeon said.

Seohyun don't know what to say, she still cried at there. "If you have time, please come to our dorm to see him. Only you can healed him.." Taecyeon said and patted her shoulder. He walk away and sudden turn back again.

"And you're misunderstanding him, he never likes Yuri sshi.." he said and continue to walk.

Seohyun still sniffed at there, "Am I really misunderstanding? but although I'm misunderstanding, I still can't get him, Yuri unnie likes him.. but I can't lied myself, yes! I like him too.. whe share the same feeling.." she thought and wiped away her tears.

 

Taecyeon after talk to Seohyun, he looking around for Yoona. Finally he found her, she was sit down on a bench alone. He decided to walk to her,

"Yoonie!" Taecyeon said and smile brightly, Yoona didn't looked at him and unrespond.

"Wae? are you sick??" He said and touch her forehead with his hand, but Yoona quickly push away.

"Don't touch me!" Finally Yoona talk.

"Wae? did I do something wrong today? what's wrong with you?" he ask and looked at her.

"Ask yourself!" Yoona said and stand up, she's about to walk away but Taecyeon quickly grabbed her hand.

"Yah, tell me if I do something wrong.." He said and turn her around to face him.

"Yah! released my hand, don't you like to hold Seohyun's hand?? still be her side huh?" Yoona said and yanked his hand away.

"Seohyun? why it be related to her?" he ask.

"I already saw it all, you hold her hand. Don't you two together now?!" Yoona said and almost cry.

Taecyeon chuckled, "Pabo~" he said. Yoona heard it and glared at him.

"You said I was pabo?! Yah, you're-" Taecyeon suddenly kissed her, made her stopped talking. Yoona didn't push him away instead enjoy it, their kissed became more deeper and they stay like that for a minutes.

They stopped their action, "Now, will you believe me? that I'm really love you.." Taecyeon said while holding her hand.

"But.. you two just now.." Yoona said and looks sad.

"We're nothing, I just told her to help Nichkhun.." He said.

"Nichkhun? what their relations?" Yoona ask curiously.

"Nichkhun likes her, and he was sick because of her. Only her can healed him." Taecyeon said.

"Oh." Yoona said and looked down, "Sorry Oppa.." she added.

"Don't say sorry, I'm the one who must say sorry.. Sorry.." he said and hugged her.

"I only takes Seohyun as my little sister, nothing more and you're the one who I loves." Taecyeon said.

"Ne, I trust you oppa." Yoona said when at his embrace.

 

After they finish filmed, they immediately back to their dorm and SNSD didn't have any schedule.

"Hyunnie!" Yoona called her who was staring outside windows thinking something and hug from behind.

"Oh, unnie.." She said and smile and soon disappear.

Yonna moves her seat beside her, leaving Yuri sleep alone behind. "wae? thinking about Nichkhun?" she ask.

"Huh? N..no" Seohyun said and looked down.

"You better visited him, only you can healed him." Yoona said.

"Y..you already know?" Seohyun ask.

"Yeah, Taec oppa told me all." she said.

"Should I go?" she confused.

"I know, you don't want to hurt Yuri unnie's feeling. But you know that Nichkhun only love you not her, you must help him." Yoona said.

After a while they already arrived their dorm, Seohyun immediately walk to her room without greeted them. Tiffany saw it and follow her to her room.

"Hyunnie.." Tiffany called her and walk toward her bed.

"unnie.." she called.

what's up?" Tiffany ask and sit across her.

"I'm on dilemma unnie.." She said.

"about?" she ask again.

"Haissh, should or shouldn't visited him.." Seohyun said and sigh.

Tiffany know who was 'him' "What happened to him?" she ask.

Seohyun told everything about him to Tiffany, because she is the only unnie she can trust.
(A/N: sorry I'm not bashing the other members, I love all SNSD member. I said that because Tiffany the one who know about them *remember Chp 5?? :D) 

You should go then." Tiffany said.

Seohyun think a while, "Okay then." she finally decided to visited him.

Seohyun prepare herself and walk out the room with Tiffany, saw Yoona and Yuri were sitting on the couch watching Tv. Yoona saw Seohyun she walk toward her.

"Are you ready to go?" she ask.

"Yes." Seohyun said and smile.

"Finally.." Yoona said and clapped her hand.

Yuri looked at them weirdly, "Where do you want to go?" she ask.

"I want to go-" "Shopping with Nicole sshi." Tiffany quickly said.

"Jinjja?" Yuri furrow her eyebrows. "I had been long time no see her I want to go too." she said.

"Yah! Yul accompany me watch Tv~" Yoona said with her aigoo.

"But I want shopping.." She said.

"Please~" Yoona said still blocked her and give Tiffany signaled to take Seohyun out.

"Let's go kajja!" Tiffany whisper to seohyun, and they quickly walk out the dorm.

"Oh, wait!" Yuri said while got blocked by Yoona.

"They already go, now accompany me." Yoona said and smile brightly.

"Gezzh, I'm not on my mood." She said and walk toward her room frustated.

"Haissh, finally.. Way to go Seohyun!" Yoona thought.

With that Seohyun goes to 2PM's dorm to visited Nichkhun. She goes with a worried face and always pray for him, hope he'll be fine.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: It's Chp 5, Hope you'll like this :D Sorry for the late update, I was busy about school things.
And I'll have my next competition. Coming soon! :( :D)

Thanks For 41 Subscribers :D Love you :* :D