7 Chp

CaBiLo - Caribbean Bay Love~

Soon Seohyun arrived 2PM's dorm, before she go there she went to convenience store to buy some stuff. Arrived there, she rang the bell and Junsu opened it.

He was shocked saw Seohyun here, "Seo..hyun..sshi.." he sttutered.

"Annyeong Junsu oppa" She said and bowed to him.

"A..annyeong." Junsu said and keep stare at her, made Seohyun uncomfortable just smile awkwardly.

Suddenly Taecyeon come and saw Seohyun standing outside the door, he quickly welcome her to come in.

"Yah, Hyung! why you stare at her like that?" Taecyeon said and slap Junsu at shoulder.

"Mianhae Hyun-ah, please come in." turn to Seohyun and let her in.

"Thank you." Seohyun said and walk in.

"How dare you hit me?!" Junsu said and sent a death glare at Taecyeon.

"You're the one wrong hyung." Taecyeon said to him and mehrong. Seohyun looked at them arguing and laugh.

"I don't have time to arguing with you." Junsu said and wear his sneakers.

"Good bye Seohyun sshi." He said cutely and wave at Seohyun.

"Good bye oppa." Seohyun said and smile to him. With that he walked out the dorm.

****

"Thanks for coming Hyun-ah." Taecyeon said and served her a glass of juice.

"It's okay oppa." Seohyun said and she was looking around the dorm.

"Where is-" "Do you looking for Nichkhun?" Taecyeon ask cut her words. Seohyun just nooded.

"He is at his room, let me take you to there." He said and stand up.

They walk to Nichkhun's room and found out he was sleeping soundly, Seohyun looked at him with worried eyes.

"I'll leave you two here since I have a date with Yoona, Bye and please take care him. Nobody at dorm now." Taecyeon said and leave Seohyun there. She close the door then walk closer to his bed.

"O..oppa.." She called him, her eyes became teary looking at his lifeless body.

"Why you so silly? you can't hurt yourself just because of me.." She said to him and cry.

Suddenly, "Seohyun! Seohyun! please, don't leave me! Seohyun!" Nichkhun shouted while he was sleeping and his hand opened seems catching something.

Seohyun shocked and she quickly grabbed his hand, "Oppa! I'm here oppa!" She said and crying.

Nichkhun slowly opened his eyes, he saw Seohyun's face blurry. He can't believe that's really Seohyun.

"Seo..hyun? It's really you?" He ask.

"Yeah, it's me oppa." She said.

"Seohyun-ah!" Nichkhun said and wake up, She pulled Seohyun into his embrace.

"I can't believe you're here, you know I miss you so much." He said and hugged her more tightly.

"Yes, I know oppa." Seohyun said while sobbing.

Nichkhun remove their hugged and made Seohyun face him, "I'm sorry Seohyun-ah." He said.

"Stop apologizing oppa, I never blame you instead I'm the one who must say sorry. Because of me, you became like this." Seohyun said.

"Seohyun-ah can you believe me? I didn't like Yuri, and that day you saw us kissing It's really a misunderstanding-" "Oppa, you don't need to explain.." Seohyun said and looked down.

"Please don't misunderstanding me or I else I'll made a vow.." Nichkhun said and raised his hand, "I, Nichkhun in here promise If I ever made you Seohyun sad I'll take the punishment or de-" "Don't said that oppa, I believe! I believe you oppa!" Seohyun said while place her hand infront of Nichkhun's lips.

Nichkhun grabbed her hand, "Thank you Hyun-ah." He said and smile looking at her.

"Ne, oppa." She said and smile looking at him too.

They stayed like that for a moment, silent atmosphere suddenly wrapped around the room. They gaze more deeply and their face leaned more closer, end up kissing each other. Their kiss became passionately and deeper, Nichkhun's hand was around Seohyun's waist and Seohyun's hand was around Nichkhun's neck.
(I'm sorry guys, actually I want to write '' scene WOW! but I can't, I still underage :D) 

****

Yuri went in her room and spam the door hardly, she throw her body on her bed and thinking something.

Yuri POV

"She really went to shopping? but why my heart said she went to find Nichkhun? Gosh! just don't get it real.. 
No! I must do something, that Yoona and Fany unnie keep blocked me must something weird."

I sat up from my bed and grabbed my phone, I called someone..

tut.. tut.. tut..

"Yoboseyo? Chansung-ah~" I call him with my famous seduced voice.

"..."

"Where are you know?" I asked.

"..."

"Jinjja? so nobody at home?"

"..."

"Oh, uhm yeah I know. She went there.." "Just got real, sh*t!" I thought.

"..."

"Tonight? I'm free of course" "what he want? yuck!"

"..."

"Okay, thank you. See you.." I hang up my phone.

"So their dorm were empty now? *smirked. I'll do something then. I can't see you two happiness now! I can't! Am I to selfish? no! you two force me to do it so don't blame me. Hahahaha."

After that, I dialled another number.

tut.. tut.. tut..

"Yoboseyo?"

"..."

"I need your help." I smirked.

"..."

"I know your work ability, so I trust you to do it."

"..."

"Just hurt them, but only the girl don't hurt the boy, ahrasso?" I warn them.

"..."

"Yeah here's the address xxxxxxxx, I'll pay you later.."

"..."

"Ne, thank you." I hung up my phone.

"Prepare to die, hahahaha.. Oh my lovely oppa, it's your wrong so don't blame me if I hurt your beloved Seohyunnie..
and my lovely maknae, urgh don't blame your kind unnie do this to you. It's all your fault.."

After that I went to bathroom, and take a bath.

End POV

But She didn't know, all her conversation had been heard by one of their member..

****

Chansung POV

I was chatting with some of my friend at cafe, suddenly my phone rang. It's a call from.. Yuri noona?! what?! she call me? am I dreaming? wow, I'm so happy..

"Yoboseyo? noona-ah..

"..."

"I'm at xxxx cafe with my friend, wae?"

"..."

"Yeah, only Nichkhun hyung and I heard that Seohyun-sshi also there. You know that right?"

"..."

"Uhm, noona-ah. You free tonight?" I asked her, hope she's free.

"..."

"I want ask you for a dinner at xxxxx restaurant, okay?"

"..."

"Omg! I'll on a date with my dream girl tonight, yes! nobody can feel like me now, Wohooo! I want to scream out of my lung, let people on the world know my feeling now!"

End POV

****

Tiffany POV

After I sent Seohyunnie go out, I went to the dorm again. I found out Yoona was watching TV alone, so I sat beside her accompany her to watch.

"Seohyunnie was fine right?" Yoona ask me while watching TV.

"Yeah, how about Yuri?" I asked.

"She madly went to her room and spam the door hardly." Yoona said and chuckled.

"Aissh, that girl.." I said and yawn.

"You look tired unnie.." she said and looked at me.

"Yeah, I think I need to sleep all day long to 'charge' myself" I said and laugh.

"charge? are you robot unnie? go to sleep then." she said.

"Ne, bye see you later." I said and stand up, walk to my room. But when I passed Yuri's room, I heard her talking with someone on phone and gosh! her room didn't lock, so I eavesdrop her conversation.

"Who was she called? Only the girl don't hurt the boy? what does she mean? 
and wait! the address was.. 2PM's dorm?! What will she do?! will she hurt our Seohyunnie? ottokeh!? what should I do know?"

After that, I quickly went to my room and think what should I do about that.

End POV

****

Nichkhun POV

I'm so happy, Seohyun come back to me again. Now she was on my side, after the passionate kissed we both surely out of oxygen. She was laying on my chest, so I hope the time will freeze now. suddenly..

ting.. tong..

My door bell rang, gosh! ruined my time.

"Oppa, I'll opened it since you're sick." Seohyun said, what a lovely girl.

"Okay.." I said and she quickly get up from my bed and walk to the door.

I pulled her hand before she reached the door, "Don't took too long, I'll miss you." I said and winked at her.

"Mushy oppa." She said and I released her hand.

I'm really a lucky guy to have a girl like her, no words can describe her kindness *grinned happily. Suddenly..

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Seohyun shouted, I quickly run out my room and I found out the door was still opened and.. and Seohyun was layed down unconscious on the floor with a knife stab on her stomach.

I widened my eyes and quickly run toward her, "Seohyun-ah! Wake up! What happened to you?! Seohyun-ah!" I shouted, shook her body.

"O..oppa.. th..ank.. you.. for.. lo..ving.. me.. I.. love.. you.. too.." She said and fainted.

"Seohyun-ah wake up!" I shouted and soon I carrying her with bridal style, I sent her to Hospital near my dorm. Today I just wore a T-shirt and short but I don't care that much, I just care about Seohyun. Hope she'll be fine.

 End POV

****

Seohyun POV

I was happy that I can see oppa again, and I gave him my first kiss. And it was a passionate kiss but I enjoyed it, it's my first time. Now I'm laying on his chest, I feel so happy beside him. Suddenly..

ting.. tong.. 

The door bell rang, "Oppa, I'll opened it since you're sick." I said and sat up.

"Okay.." he said, so I quickly stand up from his bed and walk toward the door but before I reached the door, he pulled my hand.

"Don't took too long, I'll miss you." he said and winked to me, Oppa so cute.

"Mushy oppa." I said and he released my hand. With that I walked out the room and quickly opened the door since the door bell kept rang,  and it was a postman. But he seems weird, wearing a cap and a mask. But I think I thought too much.

"Please recieve it." He said, soon I take it.

"Thank you." I said.

"And please sign it." He said again and hand a me a paper. So I signed it but when I'm busy to signed it, suddenly I felt that my stomach was stab by something. I looked at it and found out that was a knife on it, and I scream out of my lung.

I fell down on the ground, and that guy looked at me with a satisfied plus smirked face. "If you die, don't blame me.. Someone told me to do it.. Hahahhaaha.." He said and run away.

It's really hurt, suddenly all my life scene popped out infrony my eyes. What is it? Am I going to die? nooo!

"Seohyun-ah! Wake up! What happened to you?! Seohyun-ah!" Nichkhun oppa shouted and shook my lifeless body.

"O..oppa.. th..ank.. you.. for.. lo..ving.. me.. I.. love.. you.. too.." I said and suddenly my vision out.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Here Chp 7 hope you guys like it, sorry for the late update :D enjoy it :) Annyeong..