8 Chp

CaBiLo - Caribbean Bay Love~

Nichkhun took Seohyun to the hospital soon the Doctor came and take her to the surgery room.

"Doctor please help her, he can't die. Please!" Nichkhun said while follow the so-called trolley.

"Sorry, you can't get in. We will do our best to help her." The nurse said and close the door. Leave Nichkhun outside the surgery room, sit down on the floor and scratched his hair while cried out.

"Hyun-a~ please don't leave me, please.." Nichkhun said while crying.

After a while SNSD 7 members came in rush.

"Yah! what happened to her?!" Hyoyeon be the fierce one ask while hold Nichkhun's shirt.

"Calm down Hyo, don't be too rude. Let me ask him." Taeyeon as the leader said.

Hyoyeon stop her acted and walk to aside, and let Taeyeon ask him. Nichkhun tell what's really going on and all of them got shocked especially Tiffany, she then though and remember something "Must be her." she mumbled in English Language but loud enough and Jessica heard it.

"Who?" She suddenly ask Tiffany, make her shock.

"Uhm, nothing.." she said and tilt down her heard. Quickly Jessica pull her aside and forced her to say it.

"Quick! tell me!" Jessica said in serious tone.

"I..i.. think I know who did it." Tiffany said.

"Then tell me." Jessica said.

"Uhm, Yuri did it I think." Tiffany said.

"What?!" Jessica shocked. "Do you have any proof that she did it?" She ask.

"This morning when I walk passed Yuri's room, I heard she contact someone. She gave that someone 2PM's dorm address and said "Only the girl don't hurt the boy" to the person. And I think the person who was hurt our SeoBaby" Tiffany explain and almost tear down.

"But why she must do that? I though their relationship was good." Jessica ask.

"I think because of Yuri like Nichkhun but Nichkhun like our Hyunnie, she is too dumb to do this." Tiffany said.

"We must tell them" Jessica said and about to walk to them but Tiffany blocked her way. "Wait! we can't they won't believe us." She said.

"I think they'll believe us, just tell them. Come on!" Jessica said and pull Tiffany walk toward the other members.

"Girls we have something to tell you." Jessica said and all of them looked at her and Tiffany.

"I..I think I know who did it!" Tiffany said and they start to ask her, so she tell them all the thingy she saw.

"Urgh, that b*tch! She's too much! Where is she now?! I'll find her and puch her on the face!" Hyoyeon furiously said while stomped her feet.

"Yuri unnie is too much." Yoona said and tear down.

 

On the other hand..

"Yoboseyo?"

"..."

”Really? Thanks! I'll transfer the money as soon as possible."

"..."

"Yes!, Seo Joohyun finally you know what will happened to you if you took away my precious thing? hahaha!" Yuri though and smirked.

****

2 Hours passed, they stay the same outside the surgery room. Suddenly the doctor came out, they quickly surrounded the doctor and ask him.

"How's her condition now Doc?" Nichkhun ask.

"She is Okay now, but the stabbed is too deep cause her coma now." Doctor said.

"When she will wake up?" Taeyeon ask.

"We can't ensure it, maybe one day, one week, one year or never." Doctor said.

"Can we see her?" Tiffany ask.

"We'll move her to the ICU and you can sre her there." Doctor said.

"Thank you Doctor." They said and bowed. "Don't mention it." He said and walk away with the nurse.

They wait them to move Seohyun to ICU and after that they visit her, Tiffany, Sunny, Taeyeon, and Yoona already cried out to see their beloved maknae became like this. Nichkhun also, he felt bad because of him, hurt his beloved girl.

****

The time passed pretty quick, it's already 9 in the night. So they decided to back to the dorm because theyalso have some schedule tomorrow.

"Nichkhun sshi we'll go first, do you want to go too?“ Taeyeon ask.

"No, I want to accompany her." He said.

"Okay then, we'll come again tomorrow. Please take care our maknae." Taeyeon said.

Then they leave the ICU and back to their dorm, about half hour, they arrived their dorm. Hyoyeon the one who open the door, first she saw was Yuri who was sitting on the couch and laugh happily while watching TV.

”You still have mood to watching TV and laughing huh?!" Hyoyeon said and slammed the table infront of Yuri.

"Wae?" Yuri ask and looked at Hyoyeon.

"You ask me why? don't you know Seohyun is in the Hospital now?!" Hyoyeon said.

"So? I must cry all day long like you all? come on, she won't wake up too if you cry." Yuri said and rolled her eyes.

"Yah, Yuri! How can you say such a thing?!" Taeyeon being the leader can't stand her anymore.

"Taeyeon is right, unnie I never think you are such a person!" Yoona said.

"Atleast visit her, won't take your much time." Sooyoung said.

"You know I'm busy now, I just got a rolled on a new drama." Yuri said without looking at them.

"Girls, don't need too much to her. Of course she won't felt anything, she is the one who did it." Tiffany finally said it out.

Yuri widen her eyes, "Ho..how can she know??" She though, "you must be wondering, why I would know right?" Tiffany said.

"I don't know, what are you talking about." Yuri stuttered said.

"Don't pretend that you don't know Yuri." Sunny said.

"I heard what you said to a guy on the phone this morning, I never think you will did this to her." Tiffany said and tear down.

"Yuri a, as you know athought you did this to Seohyun, Nichkhun oppa won't love you too." Sunny said.

"Sunny you must add this, He won't love her and NEVER love her!" Hyoyeon said.

"Oops! Hahahaha!!" Sunny and Hyoyeon laugh out loud, and the others just tried to hold their laugh.

"Yah! How dare you say that!" Yuri furiously said.

"It is fact, you can't blame fact." Sooyoung said and mehrong.

"Fany-ah tonight I sleep with you, I'm afraid to sleep with a MURDERER!" Sunny said and empasized the 'murderer' word.

"Girls, better locked your room door thighly. We're one dorm witha murderer." Jessica said and walk to her room with the other, leave Yuri there.  

 ___________________________________

 

A-yo! Sorry all, had been a long time didn't update. I was busy on my school! @@
Hope you'll like this update :D