5 Chp

CaBiLo - Caribbean Bay Love~

Another filmed day, today they went there half hour earlier than the true time. The 3 of them them along with Tiffany and Sooyoung went there to watch them filming.

"Annyeonghaseyo.." SNSD greeted 2PM while bowed.

"Annyeong~" They greeted and bowed too.

"Hey dude, long time no see." Tiffany said to Taecyeon and slap his shoulder soflty.

"Yeah, Long time no see." he said and smile to Tiffany.

Nichkhun steal a glance at Seohyun, actually Seohyun know it but she just avoid him and walk to Chansung. They chat happily and Nichkhun still looking at her, he calm down his fist and took a long breathe.

Half hour past, they already finished make up and the director had also come. So he quickly start the filming.

"Today we filmed the seconf part, start from Nichkhun sshi and Yuri sshi scenes." he said.

"ne.." Yuri said excitedly and Nichkhun with a lazy tone.

"Come to your part, I want some skinship scenes. uhm, do you know what I mean?" director ask.

"Yes.." "How about Nichkhun help me put some sunblock scenes?" Yuri suggest.

Nichkhun looked at her with what-the-heck faced. "uhm, Good Idea! let's start with that scene." The director said and told the staff to prepare the things.

"Camera.. Rolling.. Action!" "Snap!" They started filmed the sunblock scene, Nichkhun do it with forced but he hide it upside down with Yuri, she seems like enjoy it.

"Yuck! she really like these things" Taecyeon thought  and creeps.

Yoona looked at  him weirdly, "Oppa, are you okay?" she ask.

"Oh uhm, yeah I'm okay." He said and smile to her.

Seohyun looked at them a while soon she looked away, she decided to walk to the edge of the beach. She kick the water and bended down her head while hesitate.

Tiffany watched them filmed the scene, sudden she find out Seohyun wasn't around her so she trying looking for her finally she found her and run to her.

"Hyunnie." she called, but unresponse.

She catch up her "Hyunnie." call again and patted her back.

Seohyun turn back and saw Tiffany, "Unnie, why are you here?" she ask and faked a smile.

"Nothing, I'm just looking for you." Tiffany said and looked at her seriously.

"Wh..why you looked at me like that? Do you have any problem unnie?" she ask, trying to avoid her eyes.

"I think you're the one who have problem, don't you?" Tiffany ask.

"I..I'm nothing." Seohyun said and bended down her head again.

"I'm your unnie, you can lie me. quick tell me." she said.

"I..I'm really no..nothing.." tears start to fall down, "unnie~" 

"Tiffany hug her, "tell me what happened?" she ask while rubbed her back softly.

"I.. don't know unnie~ wh..when I saw them together, my heart.. my heart sudden hurt likes broke into millions piece.." she said while crying, still in Tiffany's embrace.

"Them? Who? do you mean Yuri and Nichkhun sshi?" Tiffany ask.

Seohyun didn't answer, she just crying out but lower the sound. She don't want the others noticed it, and Tiffany just trying to calm her down while rubbed her back softly.

A while Seohyun stopped crying and broke the hug.

"Thank you unnie, and please let this matter becames our secret and keep it." Seohyun said.

"Okay, I'll keep it." Tiffany said. "Let's go." They walked to them hand in hand.

After YulKhun's scenes, next is SeoChan's scene but it didn't going smoothly because Seohyun can't focus on it, they got a lot of NG.

"Cut!! Yah, can you focus? It's already the 6 times." The director shouted at Seohyun.

Seohyun close her eyes tight "Sorry director-nim." she said and bowed to him. "What a unprofessional actress you are!" He said while walk away but can be heard by Seohyun.

Nichkhun saw it, so he walk toward Seohyun and asked her if she is okay.

"I..I'm okay, thanks for ask." she said avoid his eyes and walk away, leave Nichkhun there and looked at her walk away.

"Why you always avoid me after that day?? Haissh" He thought.

"Gessh, Seohyun-ah! Please focus, don't think about him again.." she talk to herself and took a long breathe.

The seventh times they try, finally this once success no NG anymore. And they end their filming by the last scenes between Taecyeon and Yoona, after that they changed their clothes and ready to come home.

Nichkhun walk toward Seohyun, "Hyun-ah, I need to talk.." He said and hold her hand.

"But I don't have anything to talk to you, you can find Yuri unnie." Seohyun said and trying to pull her hand, but his grip was too tight. Tiffany saw it and quickly walk toward them.

"But I only want you-" "Yah! let go of her hand." Tiffany said and push away his hand.

"Please, don't hurt her more!" Tiffany shouted at him but lower her voice.

"I just want to talk to her, that's all." Nichkhun said.

"If you're now with Yuri, please don't annoyed her again. It's hurt her you know?!" She said and looked sharply at him.

"Unnie, enough.." Seohyun said and run away while crying.

"Hyunnie!" Tiffany shouted to her, "but-" "please I beg you Nichkhun sshi.." she said and run away chase for Seohyun.

Nichkhun dumbfounded there, "What should I do? Should I stop?" He thought.

Seohyun run away and stopped beside a tree, she squat down and hug her knee while cry. Soon tiffany chase her and she also squat down looking for her.

"Hyunnie, are you okay? sorry I don't mean it.." Tiffany said.

"No unnie, it's not your wrong.. you're just help me." Seohyun said.

"Then what will you do now?" She ask.

"I don't know unnie, I tried to forget him but it's useless. He always came out to my mind." Seohyun said.

 

"Where is Seohyun and Fany unnie?" Yoona ask and looking around.

"Don't know.." Taecyeon said and he walked toward Nichkhun who still stand at the same position.

"Hey, do you saw Seohyun and Tiffany?" he asked, Nichkhun just shook his head mean don't know.

"Are you okay?" Taecyeon ask and looked at him.

"I.. lost her.." He said. 
____________________________________________________________________________

Here Chp 5, Hope you'll like this :D Sorry for the late update ..

Thanks for your greeted :D :D

38 subscribers :*