2 Chp

CaBiLo - Caribbean Bay Love~

After a while, the meeting room already full of people. Seohyun and Nichkhun also there too, and the meeting start.

"Good morning all, the goal we call you here is for discuss about the Caribbean bay water park's advertisement and I think your manager already told you about this, we need 3 pairs of idol to do it." the head said and they all nooded.

"So, for you know we already pairing up 6 of you. Ms.Lee please announce it" the vice-head said and looked to Ms.Lee their secretary.

" Okay, first 2PM's Taecyeon with.. "God please be my Yoonie" Taecyeon pray, same with Yoona hope it will be her.
..SNSD's Yoona." They looks happy when their name mentioned in one pair.

"Second, 2PM's Nichkhun with.. "It should be me.." yuri thought and steal glanced to Nichkhun. "I want Seohyun, god please" He pray and busy looking at Seohyun who was focused on Ms.Lee.
..SNSD's Yuri." Yuri seems happy but not for Nichkhun, he feel uneasy.

"And the last, 2PM's Chansung with SNSD's Seohyun. That's all and thank you." Ms.Lee said.

They silent a while suddenly Nichkhun raised his hand. "Yes Nichkhun sshi?" The head ask, and all people there payed attention to him.

"Uhm, Can I switch my partner?" He ask, and the head soon ask him who he want to switch.

"Seohyun sshi.." he said, make all people shocked from what he said. Seohyun also and she look at him.

"About that, Sorry Nichkhun sshi we can't it's already determined." The head master said.

Nichkhun feels more uneasy, and he said nevermind then to them. He looked at Seohyun, and she also do that. Now their eyed contact.

"I think that all we can discuss, and the filmed day is on monday. So see you that day." The head master closed the meeting.

They all disbanded and shook their hand, again before they walk out the meeting room to their car, Seohyun and Nichkhun eyed contact again.

Suddenly, "Khun Oppa, can I have your number?" Yuri ask while looked at him with seductive look.

"Oh Okay." He said avoid her eye and they exchange their numbers.

"Thank you Oppa." She said happily and try to flirting with him. But he just ignored her and walk to Seohyun who was talking to Taecyeon and Yoona.

"Oppa Long time no see." Seohyun said to taecyeon. "Yeah, you changed a lot." he said and pinched her cheek.

"Ouch it's hurt." She said and slap his shoulder softly.

"Mianhae nae dongsaeng." He said and chuckled.

"Uhm, Seohyun sshi.." Nichkhun suddenly appear and call Seohyun, make her shocked.

"Wae? Nichkhun op..oppa.." she ask, and call him oppa made Nichkhun chuckled.

"Nothing." He said and smile to her. 

At 2PM's car, they talk about the girls and giggled happily except Nichkhun, he just stared out of the window thinking something.

"Hey dude, what's up?" Taecyeon ask him and patted his shoulder.

"Nothing." He said without looking at him.

"by the way, why you want to switch your partner?" Taecyeon ask.

"I..I just feel that, she's more suitable to me." He said now looking at him.

"Oh, are you interested with her?" Taecyeon teasing him made him blushed.

"An..ani.." He said stuttered.

"come on, I'm her closest Oppa. Maybe I can help you." Taecyeon said and smirked. Nichkhun looked at him and smile.

At SNSD's car.

"I'm so happy today, I can meet him." Yoona said and giggled.

"You miss Oppa a lot, don't you?" Seohyun ask her and smile.

"Of course I miss him." Yoona said. "Yuri-ah, I saw you exchange number with Nichkhun. You ask for it?" She ask and look at yuri.

"Of..of course not, he ask for it." Yuri lied.

"He seems like, became interested to you, huh?" Yoona teased.

"Maybe.." Yuri said confidently. Seohyun on the other side just smile to see her two unnies happy.

 

SNSD arrived their dorm, and Yuri quickly run to her room and texting Nichkhun. But he didn't replied, made Yuri frustated and walk out to the living room. Sit down on sofa while crossing her arms.

"What's wrong with you?" Sunny ask and sit beside her.

"Nothing.." She said without look at Sunny.

Seohyun walk pass them, and sit down at floor infront of them playing her phone.

"Maknae, what are you doing?" Sunny ask and moves to her side.

"Nothing unnie, just texting." She said and give her a smile.

"Who text you? Kyuhyun oppa?" Sunny ask.

"No, It's Nichkhun oppa." Seohyun said while texting.

When heard Nichkhun's name, Yuri soon looked at Seohyun with envy eyes. "So, he didn't replied my text because he was on texting with Seohyun? Sh*t!" She thought.

"Woah, you already exchange phone number?" Sunny ask more curious about them.

"No, I didn't. He said he got my number from taecyeon oppa." Seohyun explained to Sunny.

"Oh, happy texting! Good night." Sunny said and mehrong to her.

"Ne, Good night unnie." Seohyun said to her and waved. Seohyun looked back and saw Yuri was there, she decided to moves besides her.

"Unnie~" Seohyun call her and sit down beside her. Yuri didn't answer, she avoid Seohyun then she stand up and walk off to her room. Leave Seohyun dumbfounded there looking Yuri walk away.

"What's wrong with unnie?" She thought "Forget it." and continue replied Nichkhun's message.

________________________________________________________________________

Just a short chapter 2, and thanks for those subscribers, voter, and commenter. :D Hope you guys like it :*