1 Chp

CaBiLo - Caribbean Bay Love~

A bright sunday, all SNSD members are at home have fun and some of them just keep sleeping. Suddenly their door bell rang.

"Maknae, open the door please." Jessica call their maknae who's on reading a book, while she's lazily lie down at the sofa.

"yah, Jessica! why are you so lazy?!" The leader said while sit infront of her laptop.

"It's okay unnie, I'll open it." She immediately close her book and walk toward the door, she opened it and saw a middle aged man.

"Oh, Manager oppa? Annyeonghaseyo." She bowed to him and let him in.

"Thank you, Seohyun sshi." he walk in and calls all members gathering.

"Sorry for disturb your weekend, but I have something to announce." their manager said and take out a schedule from his bagpack.

"What is that oppa?" "a variety show (again)?" "or an advertisement?" They ask in unison, and he calm their down first.

"you'll take an water park advertisement, and make the song at the same time." he said while looked at the paper.

"just us? or we have to collaboration with other?" Taeyeon ask.

"Of course, and you'll collaboration with a boy group from JYP entertainment." he said and still checking the paper.

"Boy group? who are they?" "2AM!" "no, it must be 2PM!" They keep arguing made their manager must stop them again.

"Calm down girl, and hyoyeon you're right it's 2PM." he said made them squealed happily.

"Woah! it's mean I'll meet Taecyeon oppa again? yay!" Yoona thought and giggled.

"But to inform you, not all of you will attend the CF and also sing the song." Their manager said made them a little dissapointed. "and we already had a technical meeting with JYP, here is the members will attend the CF and sing the song." He offer them a paper, its write ..

Song will sung by: SNSD's Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Yuri, and Seohyun.
                                      2PM's Junsu, Junho, Wooyoung, and Taecyeon.

CF will attended by: SNSD's Yuri, Yoona, and Seohyun.
                                          2PM's Nichkhun, Taecyeon, and Chansung.

"Why there's no our name??" Sunny ask with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung nooded in agreement.

"Sorry girls, it's already our agreement but don't worry you all will attend at the end of the CF. Except Taeyeon and Jessica." He said.

"I know, we have our own schedule right?" Taeyeon said, their manager nooded.

"When will we recorded? and shoot the CF oppa?" Seohyun ask.

"Recorded will do on wednesday, and for CF we must take you three to a meeting again on friday." he said and take out another paper.

"for what?" Yoona ask.

"To choose your partner, its their desire." he explain.

"Hope I'll with Taecyeon oppa." Yoona thought.

 

Meanwhile at the 2PM's dorm, their manager also do the same thing. Inform them about the advertisement.

"So between Yuri sshi, Yoona sshi, and Seohyun sshi, one will be your partner." he said.

"Yeah, I'll meet Yoona again. I'm so excited." Taecyeon thought and giggled.

"God! why no include me?? I want Seohyun!!" Junsu shouted made all s and his manager laughed.

"Seohyun? that pure girl? not interested." Nichkhun thought and think about Seohyun's face about one year ago when they on a couple picks variety show.

"Why they 3? and not the other?" Junho ask.

"I heard that because the 3 of them who only have a perfect body, you know that it's a water park advertisement of course they'll wore fabric less clothes, such like tank top." their manager explain.

"Oh, I see." they said and smirked, start thinking something and giggling.

 

After they recorded the song name 'Cabi Song', now It's Friday, SNSD's manager already pick them up to the meeting location. The same with 2PM's manager.  

"Girls you go in first, I'll park my car. The meeting room is on fifth floor." Their manager said and drove off.

They go to the escalator and went in, suddenly Seohyun's phone ring it's her mom. He need to answer it so she come out from the escalator again and told their unnies, she will go upside alone after this.

After she talk to her mom, she hang up and turn back wanna walk to the escalator but she accidently bumped into someone that make her almost fall down but that guy quickly pull her to his side that made their face just an inch away. And his hand was around Seohyun's waist.

"Woah, she is so beautiful." He thought look at her face. Seohyun close her eyes, a while she released she quickly push him away.

"Thank you and sorry." She said and run in the escalator while put her head down, made him can't see her angelic face clearly.

A while, Seohyun already arrived the meeting room and she sits beside her unnies who were waiting for the other.

"we are them?" Yuri pouted while looking at her watch. 

"be patient unnie, they'll come soon." Seohyun said.

Suddenly the door opened and 3 boys come in. "Sorry for waiti...(looking around) just 3 of you here? where's the other?" a boy ask.

"Taecyeon oppa!" Yoona shout happily and run to him gives him a big hug. he also hug back.

"Yonnie~" he called back.

Seohyun looked at them one by one, and now her eyes landed on a blonde guy. She quickly looked down.

"It's him, so he is the one 2PM's member? what an embarrassing?!" Seohyun thought and hit her head softly. Yuri looked at her confused.

"What are you doing? Seohyun-ah?" She ask, bend down her head and look at Seohyun.

"No..nothing unnie.." Seohyun said and fake a smile. "I want to go to toilet a while." She said and stand up, walk out the room.

The boy looked at her, and seems familiar so he walk out the room too trying to chase after her. Finally he found her sitting on a chair near the toilet. So he decided to walk up to her.

"Uhm, excuse me miss?" he said and touch her shoulder.

"Yes?" Seohyun said and looked up, and she got shocked to see his face. Seohyun immediately stand up.

"You look so familiar, are we ever meet?" the boy said.

Seohyun looked up a little to see his face, "yo..you are Nichkhun from 2PM, right?" She ask.

"Uhm yeah, by the way can you tell me your name?" he ask.

"I'm Seohyun from SNSD." she said and bowed to him politely.

"Oh, Seohyun? you had been changed a lot more beautiful and uhm y." Nichkhun said and looked at him, that made Seohyun blushed a lot. "Th..thank you.." She said.

"Well I think, we need to go to the meeting room. They must waiting for us." Nichkhun said.

"Okay, Let's go." and they both walk to the meeting room together.

_________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1, hope you guys like this. :D