Waiting for an answer

My Brother is a SPY! O.O

 

Play this song for this scene':http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ-7BwdBdGM

*Knock, Knock, Knock*

“Melody, Please come out and eat with us, you haven’t come out for since last night, Please come out” Suho pleaded but silence only responded to his plead

“Melody, please come out, I’ll explain everything.”  Again silence was all he heard on the opposite side of the door. He gave up and went back downstairs, all EXO members were waiting for you to come out but all they saw was Suho coming down alone again.

“So?…” Chanyeol asked

“Nothing…” Suho walked to the couch and wiped his face with his hands.

“I…I never thought that she would react that bad if she ever finds out but…. I had it coming anyway.” He sighed.

“D.O…you ok?” D.O looked up him and tears start to built in his eyes but he held it back.

"Etteokhayohalji?...She’s my bestfriend and she’s not going to trust me anymore…” He looked down in sadness

“Not only you…all of us…” Kai added as he sighed and so did the other members.

“Why can’t you just enter her room?” Luhan asked

“Luhan, it’s not a good time to barge into her room when she’s angry at us or doesn't want to see us…remember the time when Lay came into her room, she suddenly flipped him before even Lay stepping into her room because she was angry at that time…”

“Oh…Please….Don’t remind me! My back was in pain for a week.” Lay shivered to the memory of him getting flipped by you. Luhan made an O shape with his mouth.

 “What we going to do now?” Chen asked, Suho got up and started to walk around the room and then turned to all of the team.

“So…any ideas?” Everybody thought and thought harder, but nothing came.

“Oh…how about we give her surprise?” Baekhyun said and everybody nodded.

“Hmmm…not a bad idea but how we going to surprise her, when she doesn’t believe in anything we say… or oesn't come out from her room” Suho defeated his Baekhyun’s idea with his point.

“Suho...Let me talk to her…” D.O said and everybody stared at him as if he was crazy.

“D.O, you do know that talking to her, won’t make her come out from her room, right?” Sehun asked him

“Yes, but I haven’t tried yet…so please let me talk to her...” D.O pleaded, Suho looked at him and nodded.

“Try your best ok?” Suho did a hwaiting pose and D.O did the same. Then D.O came upstairs and knocked on your door.

“Melody…please… talk to me” D.O called to you but all he heard was silence on the other side of the door.

“I know, everything is a mess…but I can guarantee you that our friendship wasn’t a lie and also EXO’s friendship isn’t a lie either...I know you don’t trust me but I’m honest about our friendship, I know I should’ve told you from the beginning what we do for a living, but you should know we did it to protect you. Your brother wanted to tell what he is from the beginning but he couldn’t because he might put you in danger because of our enemies. Who are very unpredictable, can attack anyone and anytime to get what they want. Like last night, they came unexpectedly and we weren’t ready for it. They came to your house so they could use you against us, please answer me....” But all he heard was silence.

“Well everyone is waiting downstairs if you ever change your mind…” As he walked away from your door, he stopped and turned around, hoping you will come out. But still nothing. Then he went downstairs to greet the others again in disappointment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“So how did it go?” Suho asked as he approach D.O and he looked down and moved his side to side for response.

“Oh…At least you tried.” He said as he was trying to cheer him up but it didn’t work. Suho’s watch beeped, he pressed the watch and the watch has reminder saying ‘Warehouse port’ and this reminded Suho about the Mission.

“Team…we need to go.” The team looked at each other as they didn’t want to leave you and they weren't in the mood either.

“Look I don’t want to leave her too but we have to go or will be putting people’s lives at stake. Tao and D.O will be here anyway, they will keep her company. Are we in this together?” EXO looked at each other and then nodded at the leader.

“Ok let’s huddle” Everybody gathered forming a circle.

“So does everyone know what their job is and what their doing?”

“Nee” EXO answered in unison.

“Ok good.” Then Suho put his hand on the middle and everyone followed.

tumblr_m2s7ztZTvk1rn2l17.png

“We Are One” They all shouted and broke the circle.

“So Tao and D.O, I’m leaving my sister in your care.” Suho bowed at them and they bowed back.

“Let’s Go!” Then one by one, everybody exited the house, to their mission.

D.O and Tao looked upstairs, hoping for you to come down but they see you. Both of them looked at each other and went to the living room with sad expression in their face.

-------------------------------------------------

1 hour later both of them were watching SNSD live on TV.

"So who's your bias in out of all of them." Tao asked D.O and D.O looked at him 

"Are you seriously asking me that question right now?" Giving him an are-you-kidding-me look

"Sorry, just trying to be less depress for a while...." Tao looked down in sadness and D.O noticed it and he didn't want to put him down further.

"Taeyeon. Taeyeon's my bias" He remarked and Tao smiled at D.O's taste

"Really?...Mine's Sooyoung, she is hot." Tao argued

"It's not about the looks it's about the talent and Taeyeon's amazing at singing" D.O argued back

"hahahaha" Tao laughed

"What? What?! Are you laughing at me?! You little B-" But your screamed interrupted him. Both of them looked at each other and ran upstairs with their guns and they felt an uneasy feeling in their heart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7Sh4M1Zt6k

“Is everybody in their position?” Suho said to the walkie talkie

“Nee.” Everybody responded in unison.

“Ok, their just arriving now outside the warehouse, everybody be in position”

Then they saw Onew’s car pulled up outside the warehouse. Then Jonghyun came out then followed by the other guards and then Onew. Then they saw a man approaching them.

“They’re following you aren’t they?” The man whispered to Onew, quietly avoiding the EXO team to hear their plan. Then he nodded and smirked at the man.

When they started walking, EXO-K quietly came out from their car and one by one, and followed Onew, they hid to nearest spot to hide from them.

They saw one of the Suju members and his guards with him talking to Onew, outside the warehouse. Then they carefully moved into another hiding spot trying to hear their conversation.

“Is it with you?” Onew asked him

“Yes.”

“Where is it?”

“It’s in the boat” He pointed at the boat and Onew smirked at him.

Then both of them entered the warehouse with their guards following and 2 guards, stood outside guarding the door. Sehun secretly threw a knock out gas and they didn’t notice it until it activated and released a smoke. As the guards were about to move they both collapsed on the ground, asleep.

Suho looked at the rest of EXO-K and nodded. Then one by one, they stood up heading to the boat. They looked around and then started searching around the boat. Everybody was searching the boat, Chanyeol was eager to find it but didn't find anything and as he was about to turn around to go to another spot, he heard a gun click on his head.

Then all the EXO-K turned around and saw a gun pointed to Chanyeol’s head. All of them were stood frozen. Then more guards came out.

“Don’t you even dare move, drop your guns...” Then all EXO-K did.

“Now don’t move.” Then 4 guards approached them, while pointing a gun to them.

“Well, did you like our little surprise?” Onew exclaimed as he and his others guards were standing with him with the Suju member and his guards. EXO-K didn’t respond and only gave him an evil glare.

“Hahaha I guess you did.” Onew looked at the man and the man smirked. Onew walked forward to approach them.

“Hahahaaha This was fun, I never you guys are that dumb, to fall for this trap. This makes me a genius” He laughed evilly.

As he was about to continue talking he heard a gun clicked on his head. Onew turned around and saw Kris holding a gun on his head. He saw all the guards on the ground, knocked out and saw the Suju member with a gun on his head held by Chen.

“One more move and your dead. This condition applies to all of your guards.” He smirked with confidence.

“Bu-But how?” Onew was terrified and confused

“We out smarted you…that’s how…” Kris smiled with more confidence

“What?” All the EXO members laughed and now Onew’s confuse.

“Your bad at planning…”

All EXO-K surprisingly attack their guards and all of them got knocked out.

“Hey, Yesung, Long time no see” Suho walked towards him.

“H-How?” All the EXO members were laughing at his confusion and how scared he was.

“Well..” Suho began

-----------------------------

Author's note:

Hope you like this chapter and thank you for subscribing

Sleep well, my lovely readers.

tumblr_m5zhmqWpHi1rt7tryo1_500.gif