It's All Lies

My Brother is a SPY! O.O

Play this song throughout this scene:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65lh5H69m0E

“Hello Melody…” The mysterious voice.

He wondered around the kitchen while staring into your eyes in pure evil.

“Ho-How do you know me?!” You stuttered as fear takes over your body and you dropped your recorder down on the floor. In that time D.O appeared behind you, holding up a gun.

“MELODY! GET AWAY FROM HIM!” He shouted but you didn’t move because you were scared that he will do something to you or D.O.

“HAHAHAHAHA Our little Melody is scared” He evilly laughed at you

“MELODY! Listen to me…I’ll explain everything…Just come here ok?” D.O said in a calm tone. You didn’t know what to do but instead you listened to D.O, then you slowly backed away from the Mysterious man. When you turned around, you saw D.O having a gun on his head held by another Mysterious man.

Tears built up in your eyes and you covered your mouth in shock and frozen in your spot. The Mysterious man in the Kitchen approached you from behind and then he stopped behind you.

“Awww is our Melody crying for a weak man?” He whispered in your ears. You saw D.O standing with a gun on his head and tears fell down on from your eyes.

“Pl-Please le-leave him alone!” You pleaded but all the man did was laugh.

“Oh we will... but you have to do us a favour” He said to you in an evil smirk

“MELODY! DON’T LISTEN TO HIM! WHATEVER YOU DON’T LISTEN TO HIM!” D.O shouted and the mysterious man behind him, strangled him on the neck with his arm.

“No! Don’t you dare hurt him” You said in anger trying to warn the other guy off.

“Woah! What happen to our weak Melody?” The mysterious guy whispered behind your ears. You walked in front of him having 50 cm space between you both then you turned around and threw a punch on his face but he blocked it and then pulled the fist that he catched in his hand. This causes your face to be only to have few centimetres away from his.

“How dare you throw a pu-” You interrupted him by punching him in the stomach really hard this caused him to crouch down beside you. Then you turned to him and hit his back with your elbow.

You pulled a mint gum out  from your pocket and threw it to him.

“Here you need it because your breathe smells like someone pooped in you mouth” You smirked.

Because of your punch action this caused the other mysterious man to be distracted and therefore gave D.O a chance to hit him in the stomach by using his elbows and knocked the gun out of the guy's hand. Then he kick the him in the stomach and this causes the guy to collapse on the ground. Then D.O did this move:

tumblr_lzd6wuuUVp1qhuk88o1_500.gif

He turned around and saw the other man on the ground and he’s face was like this..

tumblr_m5nyz85Agk1rsb0f5o1_500.jpg

But you made him laugh because of you remarked about the guy’s breathe. Then you kneeled infront of the guy and D.O approached you.

“By the way, you must think how I gained my courage to throw a punch on your face…I’ll explain it simple and clear…No one I mean no one has the right to hurt my friends and No one has the right to call them weak.” D.O smiled at your comment.

“Now tell me..Who sent you and What do you want from me?” You continued but he evilly smiled at you.

“I will tell you, But I can’t tell you when you barely have any knowledge about the people around you” He smirked

“What do you mean?” You asked him confused on what he said.

“Hahaha poor princess barely knows about his Brother.”

“Shut it!” D.O interrupted

“D.O…I have the right to know….D.O....do you know something?” D.O looked away from you and refusing to say anything.

“Oh my geez! D.O, I thought we were bestfriends! Why aren’t you saying anything! TELL ME!…OK both of you better tell me what’s going on!” You shouted as tears threaten to fall from your eyes.

“Ha! What if I don’t?!” The man smirked with pure evilness. You tug his shirt and making him stand up on his own two feet and then you pushed him to the wall.

“If you don’t I will make you suffer that you will wish you were never born in this world” You threaten him.

“Ha! You don’t scare me!” He shouted to your face.

“Oh yeah I don’t…” You punch him three times until he lost consciousness. You turned to D.O and glared at him.

“You! Tell me what's going on or your going to end up like him!”  You shouted as tears fall on your face and pointing at an unconscious body behind you. You slowly approached D.O.

“What is he talking about? My Brother? What about my Brother?” You said to him as more tears fall from your eyes, but D.O stood there, speechless.

“Please…I….I want to know” You pleaded D.O and D.O looked up to your face.

“I’m sorry…I..can’t”

“Why?”

“Because your brother wants to tell you himself, if…. you ever found out” You collapsed on the ground crying.

“Ho-How could you not tell me?” You cried and on that time Suho entered the house. He looked around and see 2 bodies collapsed on the ground, he was speechless and all his thoughts headed to you and he then he looked at you. His heart broke as he saw you collapsed on the ground crying. He approached you

“Melody…” You looked up in tears.

“Stop right there!” You shouted at him which caused him to stop walking to you.

“Tell me what’s going on…NOW!” You demanded for the truth, you couldn’t think straight and all you wanted to know was the truth.

“I will but it’s better if the whole team’s here to tell you and also the body cleared out of this house.” Suho replied to you and then with that he called his team to clear the body and to come straight away to your house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play this song throughout the scene, it's builds the atmosphere up^^: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57wuZ8v2INs

After EXO cleared the 2 criminals out of your house, all of you sat in the living room in silence.

“So all of you are in this?” You asked all of them, none of them made an eye contact, preventing to make an eye contact to you.

“Now tell me what on earth is going?” You asked them as tears began to fall from your eyes again.

“Melody…” Suho began

“…It’s time for you to know, what we all do for a living…” He sighed and looked at you in the eyes.

“I am a leader of a Spy team and well I’m a spy... and everybody in here is a…spy” He explained to you with a sad expression in his face.

“Ha! No seriously the truth” You thought it was a joke but D.O stood up and said…

“Mianhe…but it’s the truth” He sighed and stopped in front of you. You looked around and everybody’s heads were down and the atmosphere turned serious.

“I don’t come home at night because…I was completing missions with the team…”Suho continued.

“Every night, I have to tell you that I will be working all night it’s because I'm am completing missions and also I never worked as a waiter in a restaurant, so this excuse keeps me out all night without you being suspicious of what I do” He looked at you waiting for your respond. But you looked down and tears continued to fall from his face.

“Also…our parents…death…wasn’t…caused by a car accident…” You looked up at Suho.

"Wh-what are trying to say? Are you trying to say that our parents are spies" You said  and he nodded sadly in reply, you were shock with the truth and you didn't know what to say.

“They died because….they…got…killed in a Mission….by our enemie's…guards.” More tears fall from your eyes and you covered your mouth because of the shock.

“Are you saying our parent’s were also spies?” He nodded in sadness

“No.No.No” You tried to refuse the truth but you knew in your heart that it was the truth.

“I’m…Sorry” Suho didn’t know what to say so did the rest of the members.

“So-Sorry….Isn’t going to cut it” You cried harder and Suho looked at the ground as he couldn’t bare to look at you crying, because he felt pain in his heart.

“I’m Sorry…” Suho knows he couldn’t do anything else to make you feel better except to say sorry to you.

“My Life…My life is built with lies...” You sobbed harder and all the EXO members looked away and all of their heart ached.

“Why did you lie to me? Wae?!”

“….It was for your safety….”

“Ha!...Sure it was…all you did was to keep me from finding out the truth! The real me! ...You are all bunch of liars!.... Friends! You guys! Ha! Don’t make me laugh..Especially you…both of you” You stared at D.O and Suho with anger

“My Closest friend and my brother…Not telling me the truth…this disappoints me more.” You looked at D.O in sadness

“Ou friendship was a lie….wasn’t it?....all of your friendship was big lie…I bet you guys never even saw me as a friend…”  You looked around and you saw stares all around you and then they looked away, not knowing what to do.

“I thought so…” You got up and as you were about to run, D.O grabbed your hand to stop you.

“Yes we did lie to you…But our friendship was real…I promise…” He said in a sad tone. But you slapped him on the face and this caused D.O to be shock by your action.

“Promise? Friendship Real?...” Tears continue to stream down your face.

“Stop lying to me….I don’t even know what to believe anymore…I don’t trust you…I don't trust all of you….I don’t want to see any of your faces ever again!” With that said, you ran upstairs to your room. Leaving EXO, to be frozen, and don’t know what to do. All of their heart ached.

“Hyung! Eotteokhaeyohalji?” ("I don't know what to do" in korean) D.O tears began to fall from his face.

“Mollhayo..” Everybody in the room felt heart broken and wanted to help you but don’t know how.

------------------------------------------------------------

You cried on your bed all night, but you wanted a break so you went up to the balcony and opened it, causing your face to meet the night's cold air. You looked up into the night sky and admired how beautiful it was.

 

“Why did it end up like this?” You thought

-------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

I had to redo my whole chapter because I accidentally hit backspace..Yippee -.-

It's 4.15am and I'm going to sleep

Good night my lovely readers and hope you enjoyed the chapter ^^