Typical morning...

My Brother is a SPY! O.O

 

The sun is rising, Suho arrived at the front of their, and he quietly walked to their Back garden. Then he threw a gadget on his beside the top of the window and this cause the gadget to activate itself and it release a rope down for Suho to climb on and Suho grabbed on it. 

He tug the hanging rope and the gadget reeled him up. The gadget stopped to pulling him up, and he quietly opened his window without making any sound he entered his room and press the red button on the gadget. This causes the gadget to stop hanging on the wall, and reeled in the rope that he used. Then Suho quickly changed to his PJ and he put his palm on the wall nect to the wardrobe and it opened his secret compartment and he threw his spy gadget and clothes inside. The door automatically closed quietly and Suho made his way to the bed and pretended he was sleeping, but as he pretended, he started to drift off to sleep.

------------------------------

20 Minutes Later…

“Oppa, Oppa, wake up! You need to go to Uni!” You shouted and shaked him to wake up.

“Hmmm…Nee…Thank you for waking me, Melody” He replied, still half asleep. He let out a big yawn and stretched his arms out.

“Aigoo, Oppa get change and I’ll make breakfast for us” you smiled to him and skipped out his bedroom. Suho giggles at his younger sisters action and got up to get ready.

--------------------------------------

You went downstairs and before you entered the Kitchen, you saw the picture frame of your parents.

“Good Morning Umma, Appa” You smiled at your smiling parent’s picture, your parent’s died 2 years ago because of a car accident. The thought of it makes you cry,tears forms in your eyes but you held the tears in and smiled. You entered the Kitchen, and you open the fridge and looked around and thought of ideas of what to cook.

“What should I cook today?” You thought to yourself.

“Oh I know I should make him an American breakfast” You said to yourself.

You took out the pans and equipment and starts cooking. The aroma filled the whole house, Suho entered the Kitchen.

“Wow! That smells good what you cooking?”

“American breakfast, it’s nearly ready just sit down” You replied while you fry some eggs

“Ok” He walked towards the dinner table and pulled out the chair, and he sat down. Then you laid the delicious food in front of him.

“Kamsamnida” Suho flashed you smile and you smiled back. Then you grabbed your breakfast and laid it on the table and you pulled out a chair and sat down.

“Let’s eat.” You smiled and you both started to eat it.

---------------------------------------------

15 minutes later…

“That was delicious Melody, awwwww my sister is soo good at cooking, I’m proud.” He said in happy tone.

“Yeah, you think so, hahahaha Thanks” You said smiling at him

Suho looked at the clock on the wall and suddenly he realized the time.

“Weren’t you supposed to meet D.O”

“Oh God! Yeah!” You stood up to put your plate in the sink but Suho stopped you.

“No, I’ll do it, Now go!” He commanded

“Kamsamnida” You said with gratitude and you grabbed your bag.

“Annyeong Oppa” you approached him and kissed him on the cheeks.

"Annyeong" Suho replied and then you quickly ran out of the house.

--------------------------

You ran towards the bus stop, and you saw D.O standing like this....

exo-exo-k-d.o-Favim.com-508014.jpg

"He's soo awkward" You thought to yourself

“Squishy!” You shouted from a far. He turned to your direction and he looked to you like this…

tumblr_m46x61aMqP1qbu6c0o1_r1_1337297410

As you stopped infront of him panting. “Hey! Melody how you feeling?”  D.O asked.

“What*breathe* do*breathe*you*breathe*think? *breathe* wheeewww”

“hmmm…I’m taking that you are tired and…not fit enough to ever run a marathon.” D.O smiled at you

“haha very funny” you said sarcastically while rolling your eyes. “Lets go!” you said.

“hahaha ok” he giggled to himself. Both of you walked to school and as usual D.O starts by teasing you and you guys joking around on your way to school. This is your typical morning....

Authors note:

Hope you enjoyed it

I'll update chapter 3 later 

Thank you for your support

tumblr_m7s9h70ISg1rsskhm.gif