Awkward Moment...

My Brother is a SPY! O.O

 

“Leader, What we going to do tomorrow?” Lay asked and whispers and voices began to rise.

“Ok.Ok. Quite” Suho tried to calm everybody down. But it had no effect.

“Leader, why did you make us abandoned our pose? What’s happening tomorrow?” Chen asked.

“I will tell…IF YOU SHUT YOUR YAP UP!” Suho shouted causing for the whispers and shouts to stop and also gaining everyone’s attention in the room.

“Ok! The reason why I made you abandoned, your pose because the target spilt a lot of useful information of finding Suju and the Exotic elixir.” Everybody was quiet and paid attention to every word he said.

“The plan tomorrow is that you both are split to EXO-K and M, EXO-K is with me and EXO-M is with Kris got it so in EXO-K, it’s Kai, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Sehun. You four with me, will follow Onew and his guards.”  Suho said to the whole team.

“EXO-M is with me so that’s Lay, Xiumin, Chen, Luhan.” They nodded but as Kris said the names, Tao was confused as he didn’t hear his or D.O’s name.

“Ummm guys…Are me and D.O in this Mission?” Tao asked

“Oh, yes but you will be with my sister” Suho answered

“Wae?” Tao asked curiously

“Tao, you know Melody is smart, in any minute she will figure out what we are if we don't make excuses, also I got a feeling that Suju knows about Melody and we can’t let them talk or see her ok?”

“Yes Leader nim” Tao replied with understanding the situation.

“You also have to tell D.O that, that is his Mission, so I’ll put my sister in your care” He bowed to Tao and Tao nodded.

“But Melody is good at fighting, I doubt that she’ll be defeated that easily” Tao replied

“Tao, If Melody defeated you, me and...well mostly everybody here…” Everybody looked away ashamed to be defeated by a girl especially Suho, Kris and Tao as they are the strongest fighters.

“It doesn’t mean that she’ll be completely protected.” Suho continued

“By the way where’s D.O?” Lay asked

“He’s with my sister, because she needs to be protected and also makes her less suspicious about what we are doing.” Everybody made an ‘O’ shape with their mouth.

“Wait Leader nim, What will EXO-M be doing in this mission?” Luhan asked, Kris and Suho looked at each other and evilly smirked.

“Something helpful for the mission…” Both of them replied at the same time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile…

Play this song for this scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4uB8NJEqoQ

After you walked out of the restaurant, you turned around to D.O who was walking behind you.

“What are you going to cook?” You asked curiously with a sparkles in your eyes.

“Kimchi fried rice…” D.O responded

“CHEONGMAL! I’m sooo excited” You cheerfully answered and you sang Ramen King by Milktea

“Uhhh, you do know I’m cooking Kimchi fried rice not Ramen right? Or are you deaf?” He jokingly said and started to laugh to himself but you looked at him with an evil glare. He immediately stopped and coughed.

“By the way we need to stop by the supermarket.” D.O said to you as you were singing.

“Ok!” You cheerfully smiled. You carried on walking with him and then an idea popped up in your mind.

“Can we sing our duet?”

“Now? While walking?”  D.O was unsure as he doesn’t like singing in public

“Neee…Dude! Your amazing at singing, why are you so shy?” You asked him.

“I don’t know myself too” He responded to you.

“Fine! As long as you promise me that you will record it with me for my project” You beamed at him

“Ne- WAE?!” D.O replied to you in a shock tone.

“For my project as I said a second ago…”

“I know but why a duet?”

“Dude! I do music for my course…some best friend you are…” You cutely pouted, he made an ‘O’ shape as you guys still carried on walking outside the cold day to the supermarket.

“Why me though?” D.O asked. You pretended to have a tick list infront of you and pretended to read it.

“Reasons, Good at singing. Check. Can do a duet with me. Check. We harmonise when we sing together. Check.”

“Oh.” He said in realization

“So you gonna do it?” You asked excitedly and you started to skip happily.

“Yes!” D.O replied while mocking your happy self.

“Really?!”

“No.” He said in a serious face.

“Jebal” You did an aegyo to convince him. He started to giggle to himself.

“Fine, I’m doing it cause you did an aegyo for me hahahaha by the way it looked really stupid.” D.O giggled to himself.

“Then why you saying yes because of my aegyo, if you didn’t find it cute then why?” You said in a confused tone

“I have to repeat myself. I said because you had a guts to do a funny not cute aegyo, and also proving my theory that you look stupid doing aegyo” He evilly smirk at you, you tried to punch him but he blocked it and then you stomped on his feet. Then D.O wailed in pain.

“Ouch! Dang! I forgot that you were strong”

“You deserve it!” You left D.O behind in pain and limping.

(Sorry skipping the store bit because I have nothing to write about that)

After you came home from the Supermarket, you dumped the plastic bags in the Kitchen and went upstairs.

“Uh where are you going?” D.O asked and you stopped and turned to him.

“Upstair to change, want to come?” You said as you were joking.

“Hell to the no!” D.O however had his signature face again and took it seriously.

“You do know, I’m joking right?” You asked him.

“Pfft. Yeah! Who do you think I am? Babo?” D.O replied pretending to act like he knew.

“Yeah nice try, but your acting skills is very poor and yes, you are stupid” You replied as you carried on walking upstairs and D.O giggled to himself and entered the Kitchen.

--------------------------------------------------

Few minutes later you came downstairs with this PJ on:

tumblr_mb1lsprvjg1qzhy8d.png

You entered the Kitchen and you saw D.O cooking.

“Oooohhh! Is it nearly ready?” You asked. D.O turned around and looked at you with an are-you-kidding-me-look.

“I started just 10 minute ago…what do you think?”

“Hehehe my bad…” You embarrassingly scratched your head.

“Help me cut the carrots will you?” D.O asked

“Nee…” Then you walked to the carrots and cut them into small pieces.

Then you watched him cooked while you were joking around with him.

-----------------------------------------------------

30 minutes later...

“Wow! It’s ready”

“Yup let’s lay the table” D.O said

But as you started to walk you slipped on the wooden floor, you close your eyes as you expected a cold hard floor to meet you but instead you can hear someone breathingnear your face and you can feel someone’s arms around you. You slowly opened your eyes and saw D.O’s face up close only few centimetres away, causing you to look at his handsome features and D.O did the same to you. Both of you blushed and you felt your heartbeat faster so you quickly stood up and stand away from him.

There was an awkward atmosphere in the room and you were still blushing then D.O coughed to break the atmosphere.

“Let’s get ready to eat!” He quickly walked out of the room into the Kitchen and you followed him to get the plates. As you were getting the plates, you were stared at each other secretly and when he look you look away but when you look he looks away.

But when your eyes met, both of you quickly looked away and you coughed and headed to the table with 2 plates.

--------------------------------------------------------------

When you and D.O were eating your food, silence filled the air, after dinner silence still filled the air.

You guys were sat in the couch in silence, you wanted to break the silence then you remembered your music coursework.

“D.O, our duet!” D.O gave you a confused looked

“For my music coursework, I’ll get the recorder hold on” You replied and you immediately went upstairs to get your recorder from your room. Then you quickly went back down.

Then you sat next to him on the couch.

“Ready?” You asked him

“What!? I didn’t even say-“ You interrupted him

“Yes you did remember funny aegyo?” You did your aegyo and D.O immediately laughed.

“Oh yeah, Ok fine, Go!” He replied

“Ok, 1,2,3 Go!” You started to record

Then you both sang like this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQCboE7JDnc

You were completely harmonized and you felt happy singing with him. You always admired his singing voice. Your heartbeat beats faster when you looked at him singing and you don’t know why, but this time is twice as faster and you don't know why.

After the recording both of you looked at each other and smiled. Your heartbeat beats fast again and still you don't know why and you started to blush. So you stood up on your two feet and tried to come up with an excuse to leave.

“I’m going to put the recorder upstairs” You said to D.O, but as you were about to go upstairs. You heard noises in the Kitchen, you slowly approached the Kitchen door,and slowly opened the door, you were frozen with fear as when the door was opening slowly, you saw a figure of a man in a black suit with a scary mask standing in front of you.

 

“Hello, Melody…” He said in a mysterious voice.

------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Sorry I updated later than I expected but I was busy

But it's 2.00am here.

I'm tired and I hope you liked the chapter.

Thank you for subscribing me and I'll update probably sometime tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Sleep well my lovely readers and Good night x

tumblr_mc3877XLLI1ry7oa9.gif