New Restaurant..Operation continues...

My Brother is a SPY! O.O

 

 

You hear the bell ring and you smiled to yourself in relief.

“Finally! Weekday’s over this means it’s the Weekends” You said to yourself as you stretched arms out and you happily smiled to yourself.

“Woah! Muscle girl! Put your arms down, you might knock someone out” D.O said to you as he walked beside your seat, you quickly put your arm down. And sticked your tongue out at D.O and D.O did the same. Then you spotted a tall blonde hair guy entered your classroom followed by Kai and Xiumin, all the girls swooned as they enter the classroom one by one. “KRIS, KAI,XIUMIN!” You excitedly shouted and stood up on your own 2 feet and ran to hug Kris and the other members.

“Hey Melody, how was school?” Kris asked you curiously as you broke the hug and looked at him with an are-you-kidding-me look.

“Hahahaha dude that is the worst question to ask me right now” You smirked, as you headed back to your seat with the rest following you behind and when you got to your table, you packed everything in your bag. “Ayo wassssuuupppp D.O” Kris turned to D.O

“Ayo wassup” D.O smiled and did a man hug with Kris and the rest of the members.

“Hey we were about to head in the new restaurant down the road, you guys want to come?” You and D.O looked at each other nodding.

“Yeah sounds great! But have you guys been there before” You curiously asked

“No, but we hear it has delicious food and it’s really cheap food, so we wanted to go ourselves.” Xiumin replied

“Cheap food, Delicious food. I like the sound of that!” You were excited that you started to jump up and down in your spot.

“Woah! Dude calm…” D.O barked with an O.O face. You gave him an evil glare and his face changed into a smirk.

“Ok, I’m hungry, let’s go already shall we?” Kai looked at everybody with a pout. Kris said “Awwwww our dancing machine is hungwy” Kris said while patting his head, Kasi gave him a what-the-hell glare and Kris stomach growled “and apparently so am I, let’s go” With that said everybody went out the classroom.

As you walk out the classroom, you hear murmurs, and felt evil glares everywhere around you from the girls. D.O wrapped one of his arms around your shoulder.

“Ignore them” D.O whispered to you, you smiled at him and replied

“Ok thanks, I always do anyway.” So you walked pass them and ignored the stares and whispers around you and carried on walking and talked to D.O. and others EXO members

-------------------------------------------------------------

You arrived outside the restaurant, you saw a long queue ahead of you.

“Great! Now we have to wait” you groaned.

“Nope were not gonna, I reserved a reservation for us here.” Xiumin said as he walked infront of you.

“What you waiting for? Let’s go!” Then all of you push through the crowd as you entered the restaurant, you got captured by its beautiful design of the restaurant. 

tumblr_lrw0zqCnbT1qh0bbs.jpg

You were in the front of the queue but still amazed on how busy it was.

“EXO reservation, Are they here yet?” Xiumin whispered to the waiter, as he looked around the restaurant, trying to find a familiar figure. The EXO crowded behind Xiumin to hear his reply. The waiter actually works for the same organization as the EXO does.

“No” He whispered to him as he handed him a Menu.

“Ok” Xiumin replied and they nodded at one another.

You were oblivious to everything around you and the EXO’s action and you continued admiring the design of the restaurants.

“If you can just follow me” the waiter said to you all. You immediately snapped out from your thoughts and followed the waiter with the rest of EXO, as he leads you and the others to an empty table. And he gave you a menu one by one.

 All of you took you seats and you sat between D.O and Kai. Kris sat opposite to the door and you with Xiumin next to him. You looked at the menu and saliva build up in your mouth. But the atmosphere was quiet in the table and you wondered why it is soo quiet so you decided to ask them “Why is everybody soo quiet?” Everybody turned to you and looked at each other “Hahahaha because were hungry and we have no energy to eat and we need food to give us energy” Kai smiled as he lied to you, but you believed his lie and giggled to yourself “Right.”

“So what you guys getting?” You asked them with curiosity as you didn’t know what to order

“hmmmmm…. I think I’ll just have pork belly barbeque” Kai replied

“Same” Everyone replied one by one, except you. You created an ‘O’ shape with your mouth.

“hmmmm…I don’t know there so many to choose from” You looked at the menu and still thinking of what you going to eat.

“You will probably order a large meal for yourself” D.O evilly smirked at you.

“hahahahahaha, go die” You replied which caused D.O to giggle, this caused you to give him an evil glare.

“Seriously, how are you best friends when D.O always teased you?” Kai asked

“Dude I have no clue myself” You sighed

“Probably she was charmed by my looks” D.O smiled

“Pffftt. Looks? Charmed? Hahahah don’t make me laugh!” You replied, causing everyone to laughed on the table. Then a guy with brown hair with 4 bodyguards surrounding him entered the restaurant, Kris and Xiumin spotted him and they made an eye contact with the others. Then the laughs in the table slowly faded away and you felt the atmosphere turning serious and you looked around the table, realizing everybody’s serious facial expression. 

“What’s going?” You thought to yourself… 

Author's note:

Hope you enjoy that chapter...

Forgive me for my english

I'll update tomorrow 

Bye for now ^^

tumblr_m2t8wbydq41rto225o1_500.gif