Exotic elixir

My Brother is a SPY! O.O

 

“ummm Are you guys ok because you all turned serious” You eagerly asked them. You gained everybody’s attention and they all turned their head towards you. They looked at each other as they didn’t know what to say to you and they needed to get you home safe without you finding out what their job is.

 “Really what made you think that?” Kris smiled to you

“Well because your laughing expression turned into an angry bird expression and everybody turned serious too which kinda scared me are you guys ok?” You had a worried expression on your face.

“Well it’s…..just….that I *cough* feel…really*cough*a bit…ill” Kris pretended to cough. You looked at him more worried falling for his lies again.

“It’s fine, I think we need to take him home” Xiumin said while he pats Kris’ back.

“But you were better just a minute ago…” You curiously asked. As Kris secretly watched the brown hair guy being lead to an empty table.

“Oh it’s been going round the school for a while now, the illness just comes to you out of nowhere” Xiumin continued while watching the target taking his seat.You made an ‘O’ shape with your mouth.

“Is it contagious?” You curiously asked

“Yup, very so I think we need to go.” Xiumin nodded his head

"Really then why aren't you moving away from him?" You asked in confusion and Xiumin quickly tried to though of another lie.

"Coz....Coz..I have a strong immune system" Xiumin lied and looked at Kai.

“Would you need help?” Kai asked as he played along with his lies

“Yes because I need it and also Kai has a strong immune system” Xiumin nodded and Kai nodded as well to reassure you and then Xiumin looked at Kris

“But we haven’t ordered or eaten yet…” You whined as you cutely pouted.

“Oh D.O will cook for you in your house instead…right D.O?” Kai looked at D.O and D.O had his signature look which was…

tumblr_m38h2oqeid1rn1130.png

Then Kai nudge him to play along and D.O change his face and smiled at you.

“CHEONGMAL?!” You shouted with excitement, you always love D.O’s cookings that you even prefer his cooking than many restaurants in Korea. Because of your happiness,you beamed at D.O and gave him a quick hug. D.O had his face on again.

tumblr_m38h2oqeid1rn1130.png

“YAY!” You squealed in excitement and your squealing caused D.O to snap from his thoughts and covered his ear.

“OK ummm WOW you should stop squealing because you are hurting my ear drum, and now it feels like it’s about to jump out of my ears, to play a rhythm for us. Thanks Melody -.-!” D.O replied

“Mianhe I was just excited hehe” You said to D.O as you give him a quirky smile

“Should we go?” D.O asked

“Yup ummm Kris hope you feel better soon and you guys better take care of him” You eyed Xiumin and Kai and they both had a surrender pose.

“Ok we will” They beamed at you and quickly put their arms down. You stood up and hugged Kris, Kai and Xiumin goodbye.

“Annyeong!” You waved to them, D.O stood up and walked pass Kris and whispered

“Good Luck, we need his knowledge to help us find the elixir and suju.” D.O then awkwardly smiled at everyone in the table. Kris, Kai and Xiumin watched you as you head towards the exit with D.O following behind. When you disappeared, the members looked at each other then nodded.

“Ok, Operation commences” Kris said, as he got his bag out and put earpiece on his left ear that records everything they say and then got a book with a hidden camera inside of it. He looked at the members and asked.

“Are Suho and the others in their position?”

“Yup. Oh…” Kai reached into his pocket and got an ear piece out

“Here’s the earpiece that let’s you talk and hear Suho” Kai said as he hands Kris an earpiece. Kris puts it on his right ear.

“Suho you there?”

“Yup you ready?” Suho asked Kris

“Ready as I’ll ever be.”

“Do you know what to do?”

“Yes, record everything they say and try to follow them, call you guys and we take out the guards…Dude I wouldn’t be a good spy if I don’t know that” Kris smirked

“Do you know the targets name and his body guard’s name?” Suho quizzed Kris and Kris rolled his eyes in response

“Dude yes! now can I go?”

“Sorry, go”

“Ok I’m going” Kris stood up from his chair and casually sat next to an empty seat next to the target and pretended to read a book and used his spy book to record everything. He carefully watched his target talk to the guards

“So Onew, why do you need the elixir?” Jonghyun asked

“It’s the most important substance in the world, because when a person breathes it in even for milliseconds, they will pass out in matter of seconds.”

“Wae?” Taemin asked

“The Exotic elixir has a substance that can stop your heart in a second” He evilly smirked to his group and the bodyguards gave each other evil smirks.

“But how you going to get it?” Minho asked

“Oh I know a guy…” He said to him as he gives a an evil sincere smile.

“Do you think it’s one of the Suju members?” Kris whispered on his earpiece for Suho to hear.

“Probably…” Suho replied

“So is that why we have to meet someone outside the abandoned warehouse near the sea” Key said, realizing of their purpose. While Suho heard of all of what they said.

“Kris, change of plans, we will follow them tomorrow, now get out of there!” Kris quickly got up on his seat and walked towards the members.

“So what happen?” Kai asked in confusion and Xiumin next to him was also confused

“Change of plans, that's why. They just spilt the beans within in minutes, Lets go we need to meet up with Suho and the others” 2 of them got up from their seats and followed Kris behind, and all of the people working undercover abandoned their place and evacuated the mission. But as soon as they walked out of the restaurant, a guy with a black coat walked in and headed towards Onew's table... 

 

“Did they fell for the trap?” Asked the man in the black coat, Onew and his guards nodded and evilly smiled at each other…

 

Author's note:

I'm sorry it is a day late, I was busy yesterday and I didn't had time

Thank you for your support and the comments 

I'll update tomorrow promise all my heart I will XD 

tumblr_m59hqf7J7H1qh1rts.jpg

This is such a funny picture of Kris I just had to put it on.....