A Little Christmas Date - Chapter 8

It's Pretty Simple, Sir!

It was 3 days to Christmas and Kyuhyun was desperate to get a present for Siwon. He knew the elder had expensive taste and was worried that he would pick something tacky an useless. Glazing through designer shop windows he frowned. The stuff was beautiful, he had to give it that, however, the price tags were beyond his expectations.

 

“200,000 won for a key- ring, stupid rich people” the younger grumbled under his breath as he walked past another store. He was hoping to find something that was cheaper but he was having no luck. Suddenly he stopped in his tracks at the sound of a familiar booming laugh. Turning his head to the coffee shop across from his, he was Siwon sitting with what looked like parents and laughing. Ducking his head Kyuhyun walked back the direction he came, trying to get away as fast as he could.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, what are you doing here?” Kyuhyun froze in his tracks. He felt Siwon wrap an arm around his shoulders. “Seriously Kyuhyun-ah, what are you doing here? Christmas shopping this late?!”

 

Kyuhyun nodded weakly, not wanting to tell Siwon who he was shopping for. “Won, what about your parents, shouldn’t you get back to them?” Siwon shrugged his shoulders and pulled Kyuhyun tighter against him.

 

“I want you to meet my pa-“

 

“Really?”

 

Siwon nodded and pulled Kyuhyun to where his parents were sitting. Sitting Kyuhyun next to him he addressed his parents. “Umma, Appa, this is Kyuhyun-ah, he’s my boyfriend”. Kyuhyun watched their faces, waiting for them to drain of colour and Siwon’s appa to get angry. However both Siwon’s parents broke out in laughter and the next words shattered Kyuhyun.

 

Seriously Siwon-ah, you can’t have a boyfriend, is this some sort of joke?” Kyuhyun faced his lap, when suddenly a hand encased his. Siwon stood up, holding Kyuhyun’s hand in his and laced their fingers together. “I’m serious, he’s the boy that I love, he captured me the first time I saw him. I’m sorry if you had marriage plans but cancel them, he’s staying”.

 

Siwon tugged on Kyuhyun’s hand and pulled him out of the café. Walking through the shopping complex he pulled Kyuhyun to his side and wrapped and arm around his waist. “Siwon-ah, stop, I have to finish shopping!”

 

The elder pulled Kyuhyun in front of him and wrapped his arms around the younger’s waist. “What do you need to buy?”

 

The younger pulled the other’s hands from his waist and laced their fingers and mumbled under his breath “I need to buy you a present”. Siwon smiled at the younger’s cuteness and unlaced one of their hands to cup Kyuhyun’s cheek.

 

“Kyu-ah, you are the only thing I need for Christmas, you’ve brightened up my world like nothing else and by having you, I have the best thing of all”. The younger rolled his eyes at the statement and blush stained his cheeks. Standing on his toes, he placed a chaste kiss on the elders mouth and placed his head on Siwon’s chest.

 

“Thank you Siwon-ah, and I’m sorry about your parents. I wish there was something I could do to make it better. How about spending Christmas with me and my family?

 

Siwon shook his head and pulled Kyuhyun into his side. “It’s fine Kyu, my parents are just narrow-minded. However, I might just take you up on that offer. Christmas might actually be fun for a change.”

 

So, that afternoon it was settled, Kyuhyun and Siwon were going to spend Christmas together with Kyuhyun’s family. Siwon let Kyuhyun finish his shopping and had to be blindfolded when Kyuhyun bought his “unwanted” gift.

 

However, there was a question nagging at the back of Kyuhyun’s mind. How were his parents going to take the news of Siwon?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy moly I am so sorry! My holidays have started but I had exams and writing competitions and I totally just ran out of time! I'm so sorry this is late, and I feel so guilty and because of that I made a small christmas chapter just for you guys! I'm am extremely sorry and I understand if you unsubscribe/ downvote whatever, I am really slack.

Thank you to those 5 beautiful voters, I love you guys so much! I love all the comments, the subscribers and everyone of you make me happy!

Thanks for sticking with me and I must leave since I only have 2 and a half days until Christmas and I MUST FINISH EVERYTHING!

Also, I am looking for a poster for this story. Please can someone help? I am hopeless at Photoshop and I really need help! Thanks a trillion!

Bye <3

Sam