Tellings Of Love

It's Pretty Simple, Sir!

Donghae watched as Mr. Lee talked to the class. They were supposed to be working on a project that was due the following week; however students had been caught cheating or “doing strategic teamwork” as they called it. He rested his head on his hand, watching as the handsome man scolded them in his deep y voice, and yes, he did say y. You see, little Donghae had developed a crush on the English teacher, which had slowly become more like an obsession.

 

Ever since Mr. Lee had walked through the doors of Mirotic High, Dongahe had been hooked. Slowly and surely, Donghae was falling for the man in front of him, a man he could never be in a relationship with. The elder cleared his throat and Donghae’s head shot out of his hand. Looking around slowly, he had noticed people were sleeping on their desk, his best friend Kyuhyun playing his PSP, and Changmin, his other friend, leaning lazily on Yunho, singing softly with the other.

 

Donghae sighed, going back to watching the teacher. What else was there to do, it was the last few weeks of school, and the teachers were giving them nothing. Well, everyone except Mr. Lee. Suddenly the bell rang, signalling the end of the day. Donghae watched as heads shot up off arms and desks, arms scooped books up and people fled for the door, rushing to say goodbye to friends before heading home for the day. Donghae and his friends however, were sluggish to go home. They didn’t want to leave school, all for different reasons. Changmin had problems at home, Kyuhyun had been banned from StarCraft and Donghae wanted to spend more time with the teacher.

 

Suddenly a hand clapped onto his shoulder, making the younger jump. Donghae turned his head to stare at Kyuhyun. “See you mate…” whispered the youngest, before dragging Changmin out the door, the other whisper yelling about not wanting to go home. Donghae slowly walked up to the teacher’s desk, sweat running down the back of his neck. “S-s-ir” he asked, looking at the floor. Mr. Lee looked up at the student, not noticing Donghae had been standing there.

 

“Hey, what do you need help with?” Mr. Lee beckoned the younger over to stand next to him. Donghae shuffled over, a blush covering his cheeks. He stood next to Mr. Lee, not looking up. “Mr. Lee?” The younger started “Have you ever been in love with someone who is off limits?” Mr. Lee looked at the younger, slowly nodding his head. “Have you ever loved someone so much that your heart never stops fluttering even though it’s forbidden?”

 

Mr. Lee nodded his head again before asking the boy the question that had been sitting at the back of his head for minutes. “Donghae?” the younger looked up. “Who is this person you love?”

 

 

 

Kyuhyun sat under the tree, watching as Choi Siwon played soccer with the other boys. This was his usual routine. He would sit under the tree until the sun was no longer in the sky, watching the other boy play. Kyuhyun wasn’t in love with the boy no, he had a “interest” as he put it. Choi Siwon was unique, especially for a popular boy. He was gay, a soccer player and a massive lover of the Bible, two of three things Kyuhyun wasn’t.

 

Kyu was gay, along with Donghae, Changmin, and half of their grade. Since they attended an all boys school, it was quite common for the boys to have needs, and well, things just fell into place. However, Choi Siwon had never noticed the other, for they were in two different worlds. Siwon was popular, Kyu was a nerd. Kyu loved gaming, whereas Siwon loved his sports. Kyu knew the two were never going to get together, but hey, he could always wish.

 

Siwon looked up, and saw Kyuhyun sitting under the tree, and a small smile fell onto his lips. Siwon watched as the boy’s head lolled down. He watched as the younger raised his hands to his mouth, his gaze locking with Siwon. They both froze, and Siwon watched as the boy flushed, ducked his head and started packing his things up. Siwon wanted to go up and talk to the boy, but his coach started to call him over. Siwon watched the boy leave, wishing for just a little more time, more time to make his move.

 

 

Changmin stood at the front of his house, afraid to walk in. Watching the sun in the distance, he sighed and placed his foot on the front step. Suddenly someone in the distance was calling his name. He spun around, only to end up facing the boy of his dreams, Jung Yunho. Changmin blushed, and had yet to realise that Yunho was holding his wrist. Changmin looked down at his wrist, feeling the warmth of the others hand around his wrist.

 

“What is it Yunho?” Changmin snapped, trying to sound stern. Yunho’s eyes widened at the tone of the other. “Nothing” he replied “I just wanted to know how my best friend was going….” Changmin’s eyes softened and he fell into the embrace of the other. Tears were unconsciously falling down his face as he pressed his face into the elder’s shirt making Yunho’s arms wrapped around the younger, rocking him softly.

“Minnie, what happened?” Yunho lifted the others chin, making the other lock eyes with him. Changmin visibly gulped, not wanting to spill the truth. His best friend had enough to worry about, let alone his problems. “It’s nothing…” the younger whispered, dropping his head. How could he tell the other about his family and the fights they had every night, or that he was in love with his best friend, and his parents disapproved of his ual orientation.

 

“Min…” Yunho started, but Changmin shook his head. Changmin wasn’t going to tell the other, not when the other was his foundation. If he told the elder, the elder would probably hate him. Then who else would he turn to when things went wrong? Who else would let him sleep over, and rock him softly when he started to cry?

 

“Yunho” the other whispered, wiping away his tears. “Do you, do you mind if I stay at your house? Please? I promise to explain everything….” Yunho nodded his head, grabbed the younger’s hand in his, making the younger’s heart flutter and started to drag them to his house, both wanting to go for different reasons.


Hey guys *waves over-enthusiastically*

Its been ages since I posted on here ^^ This story has been sitting on my laptop unattended for about two months, but now I have finished the first chapter and its up! OH YEAH! OH! And this chapter is the only one going to be in third person ^^

Sorry guys if I am slow to update. School is hectic for me right now, I'm on an Easter long weekend break now but Tuesday I will be back at school. When my holidays start I will try to update.

By the way, I wrote this to Yesung's Gray Paper (soooo sad ;-; listening to it now) It's You (my favourite SuJu song aloingside Opera <3) and Mr. Simple! BLOW YOUR MIND~! Speaking of Mr. Simple, has anyone seen TuekSo on WGM? ASDFGHFOTBATBAIEVT I AM ADDICTED TO IT! Leetuek is such a gentlemen <3 <3

Well, I'll see you all hopefully soon <3

Sam <3