Figuring It Out - Chapter 7

It's Pretty Simple, Sir!

It had been a week since Donghae’s incident with Mr Lee and his friends were starting to get worried. Kyuhyun and Changmin watched as their friend became a hollow shell, only speaking when spoken to and robotically.

 

It was before school, and Kyuhyun and Siwon were on the roof. Arms wrapped around waists and necks, the younger started telling Siwon about his worries for Donghae. “Wonnie, what am I going to do? Hae’s disappearing and it’s scaring the hell out of me!”

 

Siwon watched as tears gathered in his boyfriend’s eyes, a clear sign that his friends problems were getting to him. “Look Kyu, there isn’t much you can do for Donghae. Right now he has to sort out his own feelings and problems. You just need to be there for when he falls down, because you and Changmin are the one that are going to have to pick him back up”.

 

Kyuhyun nodded into the others chest, tears falling down his cheeks. Lifting his head, his lips met the elders. Kissing Siwon slowly, he tried to show the older just how much he needed him, loved him and cared for him.

 

“Thank you Siwon-ah, now let’s go, class starts soon and my homeroom teacher is going to kill me if I am late again!”

 


 

Donghae heard the bell, but his legs wouldn’t move. He sat on one of the schools rooftops and watched as the rest of the school rushed to various places. He had seen Siwon and Kyuhyun on one of the other roofs and wanted to get down but he knew that as soon as he moved and went towards their classroom, he would be bombarded with questions.

 

Donghae knew he was changing, yet, he had no clue how to stop. There had been times when Donghae had wanted to just curl up in a ball and cry his heart out, and then there were times when he would tell himself that Mr Lee was nothing, become prepared to school and then freeze when he reached the classroom.

 

The brunette knew that it was only his conscience stopping him, but nothing seemed to change. With each day, the brunette just kept getting worse; giving up with the internal battle. What the brunette did not see however, is just how much his internal fight was affecting others.

 

Changmin and Kyuhyun never stopped bugging him. Whether it was to ask him if need someone to talk to or walk home with him, they were constantly there. Donghae knew that they were going out of their way to try to help him but the he just did not care. There was nothing that was helping him at the moment.

 

“Why did I have to fall in love with a teacher? Why does he have to be so god-damn perfect?” the younger screamed. Wiping his fallen tears he got up from his spot on the roof and walked towards his classroom. He knew that the rest of his class would be at gym, so it was the perfect time to confront Mr Lee. Donghae had made up his mind.

 

He was going to tell Mr Lee his secret. He was in love.

 


 

On the other side of the scale Changmin and Yunho were hanging out in gym. Changmin had given up waiting for Donghae; for he knew when the younger was upset it was best to leave him to his troubles.

 

“Changmin-ah, are you alright?” Changmin snapped out of his thoughts and nodded at Yunho. Ever since he had come out to the other, the other had been supportive and encouraging, telling him that no matter what, they would still be friends.

 

He still felt guilty though, knowing that the ultimate secret hadn’t been spilled yet. He knew he would have to wait to tell the elder about his feelings. Also, the elder had never said he was gay in the first place. Yunho, sensing the younger was once again in his cloud placed a hand on the younger’s shoulder; shaking it slightly.

 

Changmin flinched at the contact making the elder withdraw his hand. “Sorry hyung, I’m just uncomfortable with people touching me”. The elder nodded, forgetting Changmin had told him that before. Since Changmin’s family was anything but flowers and smiles, he was often punched or slapped as a child.

 

The abuse had decreased as he got older, but since he was hit most of his childhood, Changmin was afraid to be touched on the shoulders or his legs. Yunho often had to be careful tickling him or even surprising him because of his family incident.

 

“No Changmin, I understand”. Changmin looked up at Yunho, glad that he understood. He hated having to explain his ‘situation’ to people, especially persistent bastards like Kyuhyun and (sometimes) Yunho.

 

The two went silent, until Changmin blurted out of the blue, “Hyung, can I stay at your house tonight? My parents are home and I really don’t wanna be with them?”

 

Yunho blinked at the suddenness of the question, before letting it sink in and then nodding his head furiously. Their sleepovers were always the best, and the last time they had had one was when Changmin was upset.

 

Changmin wrapped his arms around his best friend, a smile evident on his face. Finally, he might be able to spend time with Yunho without problems or interruptions…. Maybe.


WHAT IS THIS?! IS THIS AN UPDATE?!


Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality.

Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see!

*coughs* Woah, this is the fastest I have updated in I don't know... Centuries? Anyways haha thank you guys for the comments and the person that voted, you're in my heart <3

I'm sorry this story is getting really sad and angsty, it is kinda coming from me. We had our Year 12 Graduation today and some of my good friends are in Year 12 (I'm in Year 10) so I have been rather emotional all day~! Congratulations guys, I'm so proud of you. Thanks for the hugs Lee, Blair and Cameron, I'm gonna miss you guys heaps!

Before I get all mushy and you guys vomit I wanna dedicate this to the Year 12's from my school (who hopefully never see this!) and to all my lovely subscribers, commenters and votee! I love you guys <3

Well, I'll leave you with this emotionally depressing chapter (as usual lol) so please vote, comment, subscribe.... Become one of mine hahahahah!

Love you guys <3

Sam~!