Falling Into Place - Chapter 5

It's Pretty Simple, Sir!

It was Monday, and the three boys were prepared for the worst. After the day of the rooftop incident, the three boys had decided to avoid school for the rest of that week, and instead decided to stay at one another’s houses and discuss their love lives.

Donghae was still miserable after seeing Mr Lee, Changmin had never got an answer from Yunho due to Mrs Jung coming up to tell them to come down for dinner and Kyuhyun had never got  to tell Siwon his answer due to the school bell. All in all, the boys were once again in a bad situation; nothing had changed.

It was six in the morning when Donghae woke up, feeling a body lying next to his. He turned his head to see Kyuhyun sleeping next to him, and Changmin still asleep on the floor. The boys had slept over Donghae’s house and decided to all go to school together.

The elder got up, and stretched his arms above his head. Trying not to wake the other two up, he slowly got out of bed, grabbed his school uniform and under-clothes from his wardrobe and tip-toed towards his connecting bathroom. Once reaching it, he closed the door, locked it and stripped down, jumping into the shower; letting the hot water wash away his fears and doubts about the day to come. By the time he was finished, the other two were awake and getting ready, having had showers the night before.

Soon the three were ready, and walked out of the door, dreading the short walk to school. When the three reached the gate, Donghae paled and grabbed Kyu’s arm hesitantly. “What’s the matter?” the younger asked, concerned for his friend. The elder shook his head; not wanting to worry the younger.

The younger shrugged it off, and walked towards the school with his head held high. He went to search for Siwon, leaving the other two behind in a daze. Kyuhyun searched high and low for the church loving boy, wanting to give him his final answer. When he saw him in the distance, he called out, trying to gain the others attention. He watched as the elder turned around, saw him and swiftly started walking. Kyuhyun ran after him, calling out his name. When he finally reached the elder, he grabbed his shirt, spun him around, gripped his collar and smashed their lips together.

“My answer is yes”

 


 

As Kyuhyun walked off to find Siwon, Donghae and Changmin stood their like statues, confused as to what to do. Hearing the bell in the distance, Changmin rushed to class, whilst Donghae lagged behind. He had Mr. Lee for both English first period and also homeroom and he was dreading having to face the man. Walking to his classroom slowly, he gulped when he reached for the door handle. Homeroom had started ten minutes ago, and he still wasn’t in class. Knocking on the door, he went in; bowing to the man he couldn’t look in the eyes. Walking to his seat, he kept his head, avoiding the stares from the rest of his class. Donghae however, could feel Hyukjae’s eyes on his retreating back, and a small smile dawned his lips.

Reaching his seat, he noticed Kyuhyun wasn’t in his normal seat. Sitting down, he scanned the room and his eyes landed on Kyuhyun, who was sitting next to the infamous Choi Siwon, their fingers laced together underneath the table, a place nobody would notice. Donghae smiled at the sight, happy that the two were together. He looked in front to see Yunho and Changmin talking in whispers to each other and laughing. Donghae sighed, wishing that someone would at least sit with him, wanting a relationship or friendship like the others around him.

He looked up, only to lock eyes with the teacher. A blush adorned his cheeks and he looked down, not wanting to face the teacher, not after what he saw the week before. Suddenly, a hand was placed on his. He looked up, once again, meeting the eyes of the teacher. Suddenly a note was pressed into his hand. Mr Lee grabbed the hand of the younger and swiftly placed the note in it, closing the younger’s around it. The younger gripped the paper tightly and waited for the elder to pass before he opened it.

Stay behind at the end of class, there is something I need to tell you.

LH

Donghae felt his chest flutter at the words, his mind going through all the possibilities that the note could say. Unconscious to Donghae, Mr Lee was looking at the younger, and smiling slightly at the way the younger had reacted to the note. His heart fluttered, wondering if Donghae was excited about the same thing.

Watching the clock, Donghae started fidgeting, watching as the minutes pass slowly. He could feel the elder’s eyes on him, making my blush and lower his head. He looked out of the corner of his eye to see Kyu and Siwon giggling at each other; Siwon’s hand no longer locked with the younger, but was instead wrapped around the younger’s waist, pulling him close.

Donghae rolled his eyes at the two, waiting for them to get caught. Affection was not allowed in the classroom normally, but Mr Lee didn’t seem to care. Meanwhile, Mr Lee was looking at the two with a smile. He could see that the two boys were happy with each other and it made him glad that the two were together.

He looked at Donghae and saw the younger staring at the two also. His heart ached at the expression the younger was making, knowing the younger wanted a relationship like theirs. However, the elder did not know who the younger wanted to be with; he just hoped it would be him.

The teacher jumped when the bell rang, and slowly started to pack up his things. He watched as Donghae was doing the same, waiting for the rest of the class to file out so that he could talk to the teacher.

“S-sir” the younger stuttered, scared as to what the elder was going to ask. Mr Lee lifted his head and locked eyes with the younger.

“Donghae-ah, come here” The younger complied and walked quickly to the teacher. The elder reached out his hand and the younger’s cheek, loving the feel of the younger’s soft skin. Wrapping an arm around the younger he spoke the words he had been longing to say.

“Be mine”


I'M BACK! Sorry for making you guys wait so long, it's been two weeks! Anyway, thank you SiwonnieFan for the birthday message, even if it was a little early :)

So guys, the chapters are going to be like this from now on. So that means less writing for me and more combined couple moments for you guys! Also thank you to the people that commented and subscribed, I love you guys. And to my silent readers, please comment! I would love to hear your thoughts :)

Well, until next time

Sam <3