WonKyu - Part 1 - Rooftop Confessions

It's Pretty Simple, Sir!

Kyuhyun’s morning had been anything but perfect. Having spent most of the night secretly playing StarCraft, the two hours of precious sleep had done nothing but make him even more tired than usual. His wake up call had been his adopted older brother, Lee Sungmin, who had shaken him awake and threatened to tell him about all the things him and his boyfriend Kim Ryeowook had done the week before if he didn’t get up. Not wanting to about his brothers life, the younger had rushed around the house; forgetting to fix his hair and raced for the bus-stop, only to find it had left without him. Now, having ran to school from his house, his hair was even more of a mess and his clothes were dishevelled. Basically, he looked like hell.

 

“Great, I look like an idiot, all I need is for Siwon to see me like this…” his muttering trailed off when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see Choi freaking Siwon smirking at him. Feeling a blush cover his face, he looked down, freaking out internally because Siwon had heard his muttering.

 

“Why would it be bad if I saw you?” the elder asked; a smirk on his lips. Kyuhyun visibly gulped and his mouth went dry. Choi Siwon was speaking to him, gamer nerd Cho Kyuhyun. Siwon waved his hand in front of the others face, trying to break the trance the other was in. Kyuhyun snapped out of the trance and if even possible, began to blush even darker. Siwon chuckled at the younger, making the younger’s eyes widen. Siwon was laughing at him, and he couldn’t believe it. The elder cleared his throat, capturing the attention of the younger. “Listen” he started. “Look, I know we are from two completely different groups, but could we  hang out together at lunch?” The younger’s mouth dropped open and Siwon took it the wrong way.

 

“I mean if you want, you don’t have to, I mean you might want to sit with all your other friends but…” the elder was cut off when a soft finger was pressed against his lips. Kyuhyun chuckled at the elder’s rant and smiled, making the elder’s heart flutter. The younger shyly nodded, silently saying yes to Siwon’s question.

 

“I would be glad too” the younger replied quietly as he felt his heart race in his chest. Siwon’s face lit up; his dimples on show. The younger smiled too, happy that he was going to be spending lunch with the elder. Suddenly the bell rang overhead; signalling the start of class. The two parted sadly, waving to each other as the walked to their lockers before heading to their classes. Finally, Kyuhyun’s morning was looking up.

 


 

The bell rang throughout the classroom, signalling the start of lunch. Kyuhyun groaned but soon remembered his promise to Siwon. Jumping up hastily, he started to pack away his things quickly, not wanting to waste any time. Donghae and Changmin gave him weird looks but as soon as Kyuhyun mentioned “Siwon” they nodded their heads, and then began packing up themselves. Rushing out of the classroom, Kyuhyun raced to his locker, shoved his books inside and grabbed his meagre lunch. Since he had been running late, he had barely any time to make his lunch properly.

 

Racing up to the area Siwon had told him, the rooftop, he arrived breathing hard. His eyes scanned the rooftop and when they finally landed on the back of Siwon, his heart fluttered. Walking up to the elder, he tied to slow down his erratic breathing and racing heart, afraid the younger could hear it. Sitting down beside the elder, Kyuhyun tapped his shoulder, making the elder jump.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, gosh you scared me then!” Kyuhyun chuckled at the elder, earning him a pout. “Sorry” the younger replied, trying not to laugh at the other’s face. The elder looked way to adorable pouting, and Kyuhyun was doing everything he could to not lean forward and kiss the pout off. Kyuhyun settled down after that, and began to unwrap his lunch. Suddenly a hand was over his, stopping his movement. Kyuhyun looked up to see Siwon smiling at him.

 

“It’s ok, I brought food to share” the elder said smiling. Kyuhyun blushed at his words, happy that the elder had brought food for them. Siwon reached beside him and pulled out a basket. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened at the sight wondering how on Earth he hadn’t noticed the picnic basket before. He watched as the elder reached inside the basket and started pulling different things out. Rice cakes and sweets were laid in front of the pair; making Kyuhyun’s stomach grumble and his mouth water.

 

Kyuhyun grabbed his stomach in an attempt to silence it whilst the other laughed at his childishness. The older often forgot that the other was actually younger than him, and had been accelerated. Kyuhyun pouted and said sorry quickly, explaining to the elder that he hadn’t had time to have breakfast due to his brother.

 

Siwon chuckled and grabbed one of the rice cakes, and placed it in Kyuhyun’s open hands. The younger looked at it, before taking a bite. His eyes lit up at the taste and he hurriedly finished it off, not wanting to waste time. Siwon smiled at the sight, loving the younger’s expression.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah” the elder started, catching the attention of the younger “I er-well, thisisgoingtosoundwierdbutwillyougooutwithme?” The younger raised his eyebrows at the rushed sentence, not capturing any of it.

 

“What did you say Siwon-shi?” Siwon blushed, not wanting to repeat the question.

 

“I said, will you be my boyfriend?”


Hey guys!

So, as many of you wanted desperately, here is the WonKyu part! THANK YOU TO ALL MY SUBBIES AND MY COMMENTORS <3 I love you guys! And to all my silent readers, I love you guys also but please comment! PRETTY PLEASE <3

This chapter is basically just a fluffy chapter to counter-fit the depressing story before ;-; So enjoy, subscribe and comment <3

Well, until next time

Saranghaeyo <3

Sam!