Things Going Wrong - Chapter 6

It's Pretty Simple, Sir!

RING!

The sound of the bell snapped Donghae out of his nap. Looking around the classroom, he noticed how everyone was already leaving, Changmin and Yunho were as awkward as ever and Siwon and Kyuhyun were cuddling in the corner. Unclenching his fist, he noticed that there was no note from Mr Lee, and that the note and confession had been a dream.

 

Stretching his arms above his head, he groaned as his back cracked and shoulders started to ache. Packing up his things slowly, he watched the front desk; hoping to catch one last glimpse of the man he was in love with. Sadly, the man had already left the room and all that was left was an empty wooden desk and chair.

 

Sighing to himself, Donghae finished packing up and left the classroom, blocking out the sounds of everything around him. He failed to hear his friends calling out his name, or his brother yelling to him. Everything fell on deaf ears. Donghae was just a shell.

 

When Donghae reached his locker, unlocking it robotically; his tears started to escape. Facing the inside of his locker, he letthetears stream down his face; wishing that someday the elder would notice him, just like Siwon noticed Kyuhyun, or Sungmin noticed Ryeowook. He wished he could have someone hold him in these times, but instead all he had was himself, and that was slowly breaking him down.

 

Wiping the last of his tears and hiccupping quietly, he placed his books in their respective places and slammed his locker shut. Walking towards the bathroom facing down, he failed to notice the person walking towards him. Suddenly, Donghae slammed into them, sending both of them backwards. Donghae looked up; and locked eyes with the last person he wanted to see.

 

Brushing off his knees, Mr Lee stood up and leaned down; offering his hand to Donghae. The younger took it hesitantly, afraid that the elder was going to let him go. Gripping onto the elder’s hand, Donghae pulled himself off the ground. Looking up he locked eyes with Mr Lee; forgetting that their hands were still locked together.

 

“Donghae-shii?” The elder asked. “Are you crying?”

 

Donghae looked down and twisted his hand out of the teachers grip. “I’m sorry sir, I have to go”. Pushing past the teacher he ran for the bathroom; locking the door behind him. Running to the basin he splashed water on his face, trying to calm his erratic heart down. Tears started to fill his eyes again but he willed them away.

 

Breathing slowly, he walked away from the mirror and basin and back towards the door. Walking out of the bathroom he headed back to the classroom. Even though his friends were all at lunch he couldn’t bear to be near them. They were in too much of a perfect world, and Donghae didn’t want to wreck that for them.

 

Sitting down; listening to his stomach growl softly, the brunette placed his head on the desk and closed his eyes, wishing that love would be just that little bit easier.

 


 

The lunch table was certainly anything Donghae thought it would be. Siwon and Kyuhyun had gone to the rooftop again, hoping to continue their last picnic and Changmin and Yunho were anything but normal. Their table was silent as the two friends sat their picking at their food. Changmin was hoping that Donghae would show up and help their situation, but the younger never came. Sighing and cursing the younger under his breath, Changmin looked up; catching the attention of the elder.

 

“Changmin-ah” Yunho started. “What was it you were going to tell me?”

 

Changmin breathed in slowly and beckoned the elder to sit next to him. Yunho stood quickly and walked over to Changmin, sliding in next to him. “Hyung, I know this may seem sudden and I understand if you get angry, but please, this means a hell of a lot to me....."

 

Changmin watched as the elder nodded his head; confusion written in his eyes. in a breath and clenching his fists, he tries a certain sentence again. “Hyung, I’m gay and my parents hate me, Do you hate me also?"

 

Changmin looked down as soon as the words left his mouth, afraid the elder was going to hate him. However, when two arms wrapped around him, he looked up; blinking tears away. “Pabo! How could I ever hate you and get angry. You’re my best friend, and if this what has been eating at you all this time you should have told me earlier!”

 

Changmin nodded his head, glad that the first confession was off his chest. “Hyung, what do I say to my parents? How do i make them see that I'm not a bad person?”

 

“I’m sorry Changmin-ah… I can’t help you with that one, but just remember that whatever happens, I’m here for you”. The younger nodded in response, but his stomach churned at the words that had left Yunho’s mouth.

 

“Hyung” he thought. “Will you still be there when I tell you the ultimate confession? Will you still support me when I tell you the thing that nobody wants to hear?”

 


HOLY CRAP~ I'M AM SO SORRY! It has been nearly 3 and a half months since I last updated this! I'm so sorry. School has been getting in the way and everytime I sit down to write I forget! Please don't hurt me *cowers*. The last time I updated was before my birthday and that was a weird chapter!

I hope this chapter has cleared up the last. I'm sorry to make it angsty. The story is going to be sad since I at fluffy .

By the way, I met EatYourKimchi last Friday (060913) AND IT WAS AMAZING! I got a limited edition shirt, met SooZee and got pictures with SBSPopAsia's DJ Dr J! I was so excited the whole day and omfg it was just perfect <3

Thank you guys for the comments <3 I love reading them and replying!

Vote, Comment, Do whatever~!

Sam <3