Chapter Four: The Deal

A Lover's Dance
Kyuhyun... he was interesting, he wasn't simple like everyone else and I could tell a longer time was needed with him but I did like challenges afterall so it seems fun enough. Speaking of challenges, Leeteuk looked fine today. Then again he always looked fine but today he looked finer than usual, the way his trousers scretched over that fine piece of . When he bent over... just damn. 
 
He just couldn't see how Leeteuk could resist me for so long, no one else could, and how none of my playing managed to make the other jealous at all. Envy was a sin but surely Leeteuk just give into it for once? But no my angel was too pure for such things. I guess that was one of the reasons I had such interest in him. Even after all this time, I still wanted him but I couldn't force him besides it'll sting my pride to get rejected for the billionth time again.
 
Well anyway back to Kyuhyun, I felt a larger attraction to him than I would to any other normal employees. I could just tell this one was special, I thanked God for delivering him. He seemed perfect with a face like an angel but eyes filled with mischief. He looked fun, a naughty angel. God was surely blessing me with the arrival of both Leeteuk and Kyuhyun. Two stunning young men at my disposal and to be surrounded by.
 
As the conversation flew by I began to realise that Kyuhyun was no angel at all, a wolf in sheep's clothing as no angel would have such a sharp, cutting tongue. But it was just fuel for my fire. Having both a demon and an angel... it seemed the perfect combination to myself. After all weren't you supposed to have an angel and a demon on edge of your shoulders. I wanted them both. But I noticed in displeasure that I was not the only one with eyes on Kyuhyun. 
 
Leeteuk, my angel... he did too. Well it was said that opposites attract, so an angel wanting a demon should be expected but I was jealous. How could he capture my angel's attention when I could not, I was also possessive as I wanted Kyuhyun to myself. Envy and Gluttony... two of the seven sins, was this perhaps a test from God or a sign from God telling me to share. Either way I felt an idea develop. When Kyuhyun was sent off to his office block. my attention was drawn to my angel.
 
"So... Jungsoo~" I said deliberately using his true name rather than Leeteuk, after all that would gain his attention and I was correct in my assumption he turned around instantly, his eyes away from the place Kyuhyun had disappeared to stare at me with narrowed eyes in suspicion.
 
"Yes Mr Choi." My angel said, I liked the way he said Mr Choi it made me think of some rather scenarios I smirked towards him stepping closer.
 
"Lets make a bet Teukie~" I said eying him up, he raised an eyebrow he was certainly in the knowledge of something was up, the influence on the nickname and also the word bet had put him on high alert. I could tell this as after all I had an eye on Leeteuk for a long time now. I knew him well.
 
"Oh what kind of bet Wonnie?" Leeteuk questioned, I couldn't help but grin at the nickname even if it was used in a mocking manner due to my calling him of Teukie.
 
"One about Kyuhyun." I said vaguely and I noticed his attention increase. I was sure then that he had interest, even more certain than I had been before. Leeteuk nodded as a sign he was listening and I smirked proposing my bet. "Whoever sleeps with him first wins." I said, Leeteuk's eyes widened for a moment before he questioned in a slow voice.
 
"And if what do we win?"
 
"Your choice." I said happy it was going my way as I wanted it to go.
 
"Deal then if I win I get Kyuhyun and you'll stop preying on your workers." Leeteuk stated looking at me firmly, I grinned so it did bother him after all but I doubt it was from jealousy sadly.
 
"Well if I win I get Kyuhyun... and I get you."