Chapter Six: The Interview

A Lover's Dance

ZhouMi's POV

So far, no luck however there was one what caught my eye, it was the fact that he had spoken in my mother tongue. That was something quite amazing, his accent however wasn't Chinese and nor was it Korean I couldn't quite put my finger on it but still he was speaking my language. Literally. So far so good, he was also quite polite on the phone allowing myself to ramble as Kyuhyun, the brat, put it. This was quite the relief considering our last lot of interviewees who all rather seemed a bit odd to be polite. After all Kyuhyun would have described them in a far less nice manner. 

For some reason I found myself tripping over myself trying to get the flat in a reasonable condition all for this person I didn't really know, it was literally just a voice to honest but I already felt drawn to them. I had always liked the voice, it was one of the things I had looked for in a person, from deep to soft. I just liked them, not all of them but I was more likely to judge by voice rather than looks. But I liked this person's voice. It was young and nice sounding in general, not a very good description but it was like taking a bite of a warm gooey bun. Something sweet and warm, oh great now I made myself hungry trying to think of a description.

I made myself a cup of hot chocolate, something sweet and rich, I sipped it thinking of the voice and the Chinese which spewed from the other's lips. I wondered what he would look like, surely he would be like his voice with a warm smile. Sweet as honey, the vision of him was simply breathtaking. I shook myself lightly, what was I thinking, ahh I was acting like a love struck fool or something. Besides who ever heard of gaining a crush over a short phone call.

When the buzzer went off I yelped somewhat rushing towards it hurriedly answering it trying to hold back any pants from my rushing. It was him, I could tell from the voice. Ahh I was to see what he looks like at last, well at last was since this morning it was that long considering but I was impatient to meet him. I hoped Kyuhyun would like him as I had my heart set on him, I couldn't even think of denying him despite never yet meeting him. For all I know he could be an insane psychopath but his voice was just amazing.

I hurriedly buzzed him in feeling somewhat giddy, my thoughts whirling over what he might look like. I was excited but nervous at the same time. Oh gosh I felt like a teenage girl going on a first date, I tapped my cheeks and opened the door upon hearing a knock. It was him. And just wow, he was better than I thought, his hair was an almost honeyed colour and his cheeks were just so pinceable. And that smile, oh that embarrassed but stunning smile. Then I realised I was gawping at him like some sort of creep so I invited him in introducing myself. Though rather twisted as I tripped over my own name. His name turned out to be Henly, well actually it was Henry but I couldn't pronounce it properly which gained amused looks from him. Not the mean, snide look of amusement but more of a gentle type.

He was perfect. Well I thought he was and I do hoped he would want to stay with us. Us... I had forgotten about Kyuhyun, I couldn't exactly just accept Henly without Kyuhyun agreeing and Henly would have to meet Kyuhyun before he agreed. After all what if they were to hate each other? It would be dreadful and it would be so hard to think of what to do... kick Kyuhyun out and have just Henly. But Kyuhyun was still working therefore it would have to wait but what if there was second thoughts.

Okay, grab a hold over yourself ZhouMi, it would all be okay. Now wasn't I supposed to ask questions or something considering it was an interview? I couldn't just look at Henly all day though I wanted to. Oh darn I was crushing on him as if I was a teenage girl wasn't I? Well it was Henly's fault if he hadn't been so perfect, wait... when did I turn gay? Well I may have always been but I had never really had much interest in either gender before actually but Henly seemed to be the exception to that rule. He was special... well considering he was my first real crush no wonder I was freaking out.

Slam. I was driven out of my thoughts to notice how awkward Henly had looked and how Kyuhyun had returned home. Though he wasn't expected for another few hours, why was he back so early. And couldn't he just open the door gently, why did he have to slam it so.

"That new boss is so annoying Mi." Kyuhyun began not noticing Henly at first grumbling on about his first day at the new job, apparently the boss was annoying but he had a gamertag now? It was all very confusing but Henly seemed intrigued. 

"You play Starcraft?" Henly questioned, Kyuhyun froze only just noticing the new addition to the front room he looked at me questioning before looking at Henly.

"Yes..." Kyuhyun stated slowly, a beam filled Henly's face. He looked radiant, he should beam more often, then I felt a twinge of jealousy. It was unfair how Kyuhyun brought the beam rather than I did.

"That's cool. want to play together some time?" Henly smiled, Kyuhyun blinked and a smile appeared on his own face.

"Sure kid, I don't know who you are but I like you."