Chapter Two: The Boss

A Lover's Dance

WARNINGS FOR THIS CHAPTER:

  • Strong Language Used in an Elevator
  • Over the top Sungmin and Yesung for hopefully comedic reasons
  • Possible SiTeuk action
  • HanChul always randomly appearing making out

The search for a room-mate wasn't going as well as I expected seeing as most applications appeared to be complete weirdos, and I wasn't just being cruel but seriously most of the people who arrived had obsessions. 

 
Kim Jongwoon who wished to be called Yesung or rather Turtle-freak as I liked to call him had seemed alright at first. Though admittedly a bit shy but then I noticed how his hands were really tiny as they were on my face my face and they felt rather moist which not only freaked me out considering there was a stranger my face but made me wonder what he had been doing with them.
 
ZhouMi, the bastard, had just laughed at my tension and somewhat fear finding it completely hilarious. Him and his Chinese humour. But he wasn't laughing when Turtle-freak pulled out his turtle... that had shut ZhouMi up indeed but I didn't find it funny either because first of all it was kind of creepy to carry a turtle in your coat and the turtle didn't appear to be moving either. Admittedly we were kind of afraid we had invited a psychopath into our house who was some kind of turtle serial killer.
 
When the turtle moved ZhouMi had practically screamed and after Turtle-freak began almost obsessively began ranting about turtles and the glare he gave me when I said the best way I liked Turtles were in soup. I was in fear for my life! We were soon to chase the Yesung character out of the flat and lock the door behind him and then the windows so he didn't get back in.
 
The next person was not as bad but... he had too much aegyo and was wearing so much pink he was practically a flamingo. ZhouMi got offended with the amount of pink the other was wearing considering it a crime against fashion (ZhouMi had a strong fashion like) as ZhouMi firmly believed you can wear too much of a colour. In fact with the flamingo-guy I was on ZhouMi's side on that also the aegyo the flamingo was attempting to pull off on me was sickeningly sweet. When the flamingo declared he would pink up our lives as we needed more pink we had kindly escorted him out. 
 
Did we attract weirdos or something? As thats all who appeared to be applying. I decided to take the promotion I had been offered by denied because it had meant transferring to another branch and an earlier start and longer trip. I didn't overly want to but my brilliant idea was turning out to be a disaster with the people who applied and I needed to get the money somehow.
 
And thats why I was lead to this office to meet my new boss, the trip in the elevator made awkward by this couple attempting to eat others faces the more slender one pushed against the elevator wall black hair curtaining her face, their moans and groans echoing my telling me to ignore them but I found it hard to. Especially as their sounds were doing stuff to my downstairs. In the end I had enough and growled at them.
 
"Jesus! Can't you two do at that at home?" I hissed out glaring at the couple, who finally parted a little as the slender one turned her head in order to glare towards myself. 
 
"Its a free country chidong," The girl said in a deep voice then it hit me, she was not a girl at all, I froze in shock a little but the word chidong irritated me I had graduated dammit and I wasn't that young.
 
"Well homouality is not accepted ahjumma~" I retorted with an annoyed tone "Its not right." I said firmly believing every word I said in fact I felt a little disgust against the other two now, or rather more disgust.
 
"And you'll find your new boss wouldn't accept your use of your curse, he is a religious man." The man hissed in reply getting all defensive and just as annoyed as myself before smirking "Oh? You're in denial darling considering you've gotten hard over some gays tongue-ing each others mouths." With that my jaw dropped afterall I had been out-argued before. I was the king of sharp-tongue and retorts but this guy was like the emperor of the sharp-tongue and quick-comments as he had left me speechless.
 
But I was definitely not gay. The man smirked before kissing his partner gently out 'Hannie' lightly before turning back to me. "Also you'll find your attitude would be changed as Siwon is open-minded despite religiousness and you'll find on you he'll prey." The man said before the mouth-eating resumed.
 
He'll pray on me? That was confusing to myself, what did it mean was this Siwon (which was the name of my boss) would sit on me and pray? Or perhaps he'll pray for me? I couldn't ponder for long as soon it was my stop. And I was sent from the elevator as the couple slid down the elevator wall. How... ally wrong. Wait... did I say ally? No it was not or arousing in anyway or so I told myself as my tightening boxers and trousers seemed to disagree with me. I say they were just confused as the snarky male looked similar to a girl.
 
That was all. I was not gay.
 
The door to my boss' door was open and I lurked unsurely in front of the door peering in to see a man presumingly Siwon with another man between his legs. I coughed nervously and was most annoyed to find my was utterly and completely confused now. Had my gone gay on me? Then again anyone would be rather aroused by the sight of what appeared to be a . After all I was the average straight as spaghetti (uncooked that is) man.
 
After the cough the man sitting down looked up before smiling at myself casually with a smile revealing dimples. Looking the man over I was quick to admire his strong build, or rather look upon in jealousy. I was what you called lanky rather than muscled. There was also a crucifix necklace so judging he was religious I would say that was Siwon. The man tapped the man between his legs' head and he turned around looking curiously to reveal he had been measuring the other's thighs. I blushed unwantedly at my own ert ideas. Of course a religious man wouldn't be gay. Right?
 
"Leeteuk... go get some tea whilst I speak to the new employee." The man who had been sitting, who I had presumed and was now sure of was being Siwon ordered the some what smaller male who had been between his legs. Siwon's eyes connected with mine and I could tell that there was an almost predatory look in them. Work would be... interesting.