Chapter One: The Ad

A Lover's Dance

 

With a sigh I grabbed the newspaper, I was having no luck, I couldn't keep up with my rent and I was going to be evicted... I needed a cheaper place with a room which was finding to be impossible. With the amount of space I required came expense, more expensive than the one I had already or rather the one I was getting evicted out of.
 
Then one advertisement caught my eye, it was fairly priced to an amount I could afford and it had the room. But... it had the extra baggage of having room-mates, and apparently there were interviews. I guess I could go there just to check the people out as I really needed a place to live not wanting to live on the streets as a street performer or on someone's doorstep.
 
Taking a deep breath I decided to go for it, ringing the number in the newspaper I was greeted by a Chinese accent. It was a pleasant surprise having Chinese origins myself despite having grown up overseas in Canada. I returned the greeting in the other's mother tongue which caused a small cry of joy and his language easily relaxed from the stiff Korean he spoken beforehand which put myself at ease.
 
He sounded friendly. Well as friendly as a distorted voice over a fairly bad connection (who seemed as he was awkward with the phone as he spoke too loudly and slowly) could sound anyway. Either way I was set for the interview later on today, hopefully I met the requirements that they were looking for as my eviction date was soon.
 
I prepared myself with a shower to freshen myself up using my 'mocha' scented shower gel which truly smelt like sort of like chocolate. I loved chocolate, most candies and sweet things actually so once smelling that shower gel I just had to have it. Once I was all clean and smelling nice with my hair dripping wet I dried myself pleased with my after look as I no longer looked like a slob.
 
Now some cleans clothes. Now this was harder as I often left my clothes at a pile by my wardrobe, or rather I shoved them in my wardrobe dishevelled and they collapse in an avalanche of clothes. Bearing myself I shoved my hands into the dreaded pile of doom hoping for the best, not being able to bear looking in fear of cursing it.
 
I ended up with jeans, neat ones rather than scruffy and a Super Mario Brother's tee shirt I did not even know. Checking the time I realised that I simply did not have enough time to find another tee shirt so I shoved it on wishing I had not dawdled in the shower now. Throwing myself out the door I ran to the bus-stop. I had another hour to get there but the buses where often slow and unreliable so I wasn't taking any chances.
 
The bus jounery had proven to be fairly uneventful when the bus finally decided to show itself, aside from a couple who kept making out on the backseat giving cries of 'Hannie~' and Rella~' they both appeared to be male but thanks to the long dark hair of 'Rella' most people did not seem to notice it easily mistaking the 'Rella' as a girl.
 
Being brought up in Canada, I was more excepting to such public acts and homouality unlike most of the other people on the bus thankfully no one seemed to notice the two were both men so there wasn't any outrage though still disapproval over such skinship.
 
As the bus jounery drew short at last I arrived at the location. According to my watch I was early but as I always said, better early than late and better late than never. Sadly I had not kept to that when considering my last rent, well I would had if not for the impatience of the land lord I would had paid... eventually.
 
I looked at the door fretting to myself whether I had the right place or not, upon pressing the buzzer I was greeted with the same Chinese accent to my utter relief and I made my way into the building groaning at the out of order sign on the elevator door leaving me with the large flight of stairs to climb. I hoped the interview went well.

A/N: Do I make sense???

Starts of WonKyu appears next chapter and KyuTeuk soon following