Prologue

A Lover's Dance

"Wo ai ne, hyung." The young man on my arm declared in a strong Korean accent, he truly looked like an angel garnished in a white oversized shirt, large chocolate eyes staring at me. The picture of innocence. But I knew better, this boy was a devil in disguise you could tell by the smirk which played on his lips. It was all his fault I was in this mess in the first place, I questioned why I was even friends with that little minx in the first place seeing as he loved to put me in embarrassing or awkward situations.

"I really hate you Cho Kyuhyun." Was the words which effortlessly left my lips, causing a gasp from an adorable boy, he was the maknae of our group. He had soft cheeks which appeared to had been made to be pinched, gentle brown eyes and plush pouty lips. He was perfect, to myself anyway. Henly, my adorable Henly. 

"I can't believe you could say that to Kyunnie~ah." Henly cried before attatching himself to Kyuhyun's arm, giving us three the appearance of a catepillar or a chain. Henly always fell for the devil-in-disguise's acts of innocence which pleased Kyuhyun ever so much as he always made myself look like I was the villian to our mochi cheeked room-mate who concidently was my crush. The last part Kyuhyun knew thanks to having wiggled it out of me when I had been intoxicated. Why was he my best-friend again when he tortured me so?

Kyuhyun was the reason that everything had happened and thus sometimes I really wanted to kill or at least hurt him. Thanks to him I was sharing a flat with both the devil (that being Kyuhyun himself) and my crush (that being Henly). Most people would be estatic to be sharing a flat with their crush, but I wasn't most people as my best friend was also my enemy who loved to embarrass me in front of Henly.To get a better idea over how this had happened lets go back in time to where it all started.

 

6 Months Earlier

"Hyung! I thought of a way to resolve our problem!" Kyuhyun declared looking at me, I groaned I hoped it wasn't one of his genius plans which mostly consisted of something illegal such as hacking into a bank's mainframe and transferring money to both of our accounts providing us with enough money that we had needed. The problem was... Kyuhyun could easily do just that.

"A room-mate." Kyuhyun said proudly once gaining my attention, and I had to admit that was a reasonable idea after all we had a spare room and needed help on the rent. Who knew Kyuhyun could do something legal for once?

"You know, you may not be a complete criminal after all." I complimented, a smirk was brought to Kyuhyun's lips and I groaned at my mistake. Never compliment Kyuhyun unless you wanted it to be held against you and for it to be used. A fact I knew but failed to remember before I had made such a mistake.

"I'm not a complete criminal huh?" Kyuhyun grinned before he wrapped an arm around my shoulder, "I guess I deserve a coffee then before I revert back to my criminal ways." He declared, I sighed. Such a brat.