Chapter Seven: The Yes

A Lover's Dance

It took Kyuhyun a little while to figure out who I was and why I was here. Didn't ZhouMi tell his room-mate about this? Surely you would tell your room-mate before arranging for another one (well a potential one I hoped, I found the two rather pleasant) to come over and check the place out. Fortunately it seemed to be Kyuhyun's idea about having a room-mate so this was not all ZhouMi's doing or a prank, but still shouldn't he inform Kyuhyun of things like a potential room-mate visiting today? Maybe they just had so many they didn't see the big fuss anymore...

That made me feel rather panicked then, what if I was not chosen? Where would I live then without realising it I had placed my hopes on this place and now after meeting these room mates I just wanted to be a part of it as they both seemed rather fun and that way I wouldn't be too bored most of the time. To be honest I kind of wanted to be a part of it even if they were somewhat eccentric and slightly weird, I had other friends like that to a greater scale so I should be fine with whatever they could throw at me. 

Currently Kyuhyun was talking about this latest game he had found amazing, from what I could decypher he was a serious gamer as could tell from the passion and the tone in his voice it kept me encaptured almost purely from the way that he talked about it although half the time I wasn't that sure what he was saying as I still wasn't that good at Korean. At least when there was a native of the language blurting out half a dozen gaming terms per second at me. We had long moved from Starcraft which was the only major one I had knowledge of... then again I could know all of them but they could just have a different name over here.

I couldn't really escape if I wanted to, Kyuhyun had pretty much cornered me and trapped me. The gaming remote in my hands may as well been shackles, I was going to have to play with him and there was nothing I could do about it. It was like saying no to a five year old's request for you to play with them, you felt guilty if you denied them and at that moment Kyuhyun was like a five year old so eagerly waiting to play with me. It was kind of sweet in my opinion, I just wanted to be there even more now... I hoped no one else got it. My heart was set.

ZhouMi reminded me a bit of a mother hen or such with the way he fluttered about busily attempting to look after us as we played games, it was both amusing and endearing. I could easily imagine living with them both, life would never really be quiet with them about but they both seem good guys and it would be a good kind of busy and noise with them. I gave a small laugh when Kyuhyun gave ZhouMi a grin and asked cheekily "Mummy, can we keep him?" Kyuhyun stated teasingly pointing to me. Overall I felt all bubbly and warm inside as to me it was a good oppunity that I could in fact move in and live with them, besides their interaction just seemed such an amazing environment. Especially when Kyuhyun pulled me into it, teasing at how ZhouMi liked Mario pointing out my t-shirt saying how it was fate or so. Living here would be like being in part of a family.

"Well... will there be any major thing we should know about you if you were to live here? Say if you are part of a cult or something." Kyuhyun questioned eyes on the newest game he was dragging me into playing with him. I spluttered a little before laughing in disbelief, I hadn't expected that question at all or at least the example, a cult? Of all the things he could have said... such as snoring or sleep walking. But a cult? Out of the corner of my eye I saw ZhouMi send Kyuhyun a look probably telling him off in case he scared me or so I presumed. Really like a mother hen.

"I play the violin." I answered quietly hoping for it not to ruin my chances here, I saw Kyuhyun's eyes blink and widen slightly. Clearly he hadn't really expected my answer but I hope it wasn't a bad thing. Thankfully all he really did was look impressed and awed over it. ZhouMi also seemed interested. So far so good it appeared.

"When are you willing to move in?"